Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Subscription / Patreon for dragons
1 2 3 4
Hey, hey, I actually really support this! For me, it seems like it's never the right time to buy gems. I always have irl stuff (fun stuff, not essentials) that I buy instead. But with a subscription, and like, a discount on monthy gem packages, I'd feel like I was getting a savings, and I'd be totally down for it!

Having exclusive stuff like a "premium FR membership" seems unnecessary (and people seem to be against it) but I just really, really, really, want a monthly income of gems that I pay for ;AA; instead of pacing myself with gem purchases, because I never have and seem to be unable to do so. And I want a savings (like the December (?) gem discount sale which I missed out on. I'm not down to buy gems at full price.)
Hey, hey, I actually really support this! For me, it seems like it's never the right time to buy gems. I always have irl stuff (fun stuff, not essentials) that I buy instead. But with a subscription, and like, a discount on monthy gem packages, I'd feel like I was getting a savings, and I'd be totally down for it!

Having exclusive stuff like a "premium FR membership" seems unnecessary (and people seem to be against it) but I just really, really, really, want a monthly income of gems that I pay for ;AA; instead of pacing myself with gem purchases, because I never have and seem to be unable to do so. And I want a savings (like the December (?) gem discount sale which I missed out on. I'm not down to buy gems at full price.)
CTF4up6.png
I see it this way, FR is already pay to win!!! It could just be a little cheaper >:D
I see it this way, FR is already pay to win!!! It could just be a little cheaper >:D
CTF4up6.png
The day Fr ads memberships is the day i jump ship
66.png
[quote name="LuckOfTheClaws" date="2020-09-15 09:49:31" ] The day Fr ads memberships is the day i jump ship [/quote] Same, and I've even paid for gems before. Premium memberships are the reason why I mainly stay away from games with them. It is extremely unfair to those who cannot afford it, and that's one way to sink a site faster than anything else.
LuckOfTheClaws wrote on 2020-09-15 09:49:31:
Same, and I've even paid for gems before. Premium memberships are the reason why I mainly stay away from games with them.
It is extremely unfair to those who cannot afford it, and that's one way to sink a site faster than anything else.
Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
[quote name="GrimoireBlack" date="2020-09-14 06:45:41" ] While I would love a subscription to remove ads guilt-free, that's where it should end imo. I've gotten way too many malware viruses to ever turn off adblock here again, but I'd still like to support the site (I buy a gem pack once in a while to do this, but tossing 5 bucks a month automatically to help the site would be a cool option). [/quote] I'm on the "only to remove ads" boat. Maybe add a second level that's just more money and gives you the appropriate amount of gems every month if people want that, because it's not much different from what we have now except more automatic. Any other play perks are a hard no from me.
GrimoireBlack wrote on 2020-09-14 06:45:41:
While I would love a subscription to remove ads guilt-free, that's where it should end imo. I've gotten way too many malware viruses to ever turn off adblock here again, but I'd still like to support the site (I buy a gem pack once in a while to do this, but tossing 5 bucks a month automatically to help the site would be a cool option).
I'm on the "only to remove ads" boat. Maybe add a second level that's just more money and gives you the appropriate amount of gems every month if people want that, because it's not much different from what we have now except more automatic.

Any other play perks are a hard no from me.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I'd be fine with this. I used to have a club penguin subscription back in the day, so why not this? It would probably keep me from over-buying gems if i had a set amount coming in every month. Also not having ads would be cool.

I'd like a monthly subscription with a monthly allotment of gems, no ads, and a little badge or something on my profile. Having extra discounts/exclusive offers would be a bit excessive though, so I don't support that.
I'd be fine with this. I used to have a club penguin subscription back in the day, so why not this? It would probably keep me from over-buying gems if i had a set amount coming in every month. Also not having ads would be cool.

I'd like a monthly subscription with a monthly allotment of gems, no ads, and a little badge or something on my profile. Having extra discounts/exclusive offers would be a bit excessive though, so I don't support that.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
I think a subscription service of only gems + no ads could be a nice way to support the devs, but otherwise no support. I really like the way that Flight Rising does payment right now, I dislike the idea of a membership with more elaborate advantages.
I think a subscription service of only gems + no ads could be a nice way to support the devs, but otherwise no support. I really like the way that Flight Rising does payment right now, I dislike the idea of a membership with more elaborate advantages.
!! signature under construction !!
nty

there's literally no way to balance a premium membership without either massively favoring people with disposable income (which is not even the site's target audience. how many 14 year olds do y'all know with jobs who also overlap with 'plays FR' and 'wants a premium FR membership'?) or making dominance worth even less than it already is. or both at once? probably both at once.

i'd quit, honestly.
nty

there's literally no way to balance a premium membership without either massively favoring people with disposable income (which is not even the site's target audience. how many 14 year olds do y'all know with jobs who also overlap with 'plays FR' and 'wants a premium FR membership'?) or making dominance worth even less than it already is. or both at once? probably both at once.

i'd quit, honestly.
Subscription to remove ads? Sure. Subscription for literally anything else? No.
Subscription to remove ads? Sure. Subscription for literally anything else? No.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I would totally take a subscription for ad removal, or ad removal and a handful of monthly or weekly gems (maybe to coax people to pay for ad removal instead of just using an adblock)... maybe a sub vista (I mean they already have the sticker vista),

Anything that effects gameplay more than just buying gems though and I will have to quit the site in protest. I'm absolutely sick of p2w subscriptions popping up everywhere, especially in things aimed at younger folks.
I would totally take a subscription for ad removal, or ad removal and a handful of monthly or weekly gems (maybe to coax people to pay for ad removal instead of just using an adblock)... maybe a sub vista (I mean they already have the sticker vista),

Anything that effects gameplay more than just buying gems though and I will have to quit the site in protest. I'm absolutely sick of p2w subscriptions popping up everywhere, especially in things aimed at younger folks.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 3 4