Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Need Spoons!
1 2 3 4 5
I'm starting to notice a lot of us are [url=https://patientsrising.org/what-is-spoonie/]Spoonies, [/url] finding a respite in this game from the chronic conditions that weigh down our lives. I would dearly love to see a set of themed spoons added to trinkets. [img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50315899966_78e7614f69_o.png[/img][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50315232043_dcd5fb0853_o.png[/img] They could be gorgeous! Our grandmothers collected spoons, why not our dragons?And then, when someone on the forum talks about their migraine, or about running out of energy to make to to their Coli goal-- we would have spoons to send one another. It would be silly and sweet and awesome. Maybe on April Fool's there could be a spork. (Spoon! It shall be my battle cry.)
I'm starting to notice a lot of us are Spoonies, finding a respite in this game from the chronic conditions that weigh down our lives.

I would dearly love to see a set of themed spoons added to trinkets.

50315899966_78e7614f69_o.png50315232043_dcd5fb0853_o.png

They could be gorgeous! Our grandmothers collected spoons, why not our dragons?And then, when someone on the forum talks about their migraine, or about running out of energy to make to to their Coli goal--
we would have spoons to send one another.
It would be silly and sweet and awesome. Maybe on April Fool's there could be a spork.

(Spoon! It shall be my battle cry.)
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
support! So much support!
support! So much support!
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
I am not a spoonie and I didn't know what a spoonie was until I read this, but support =)
I am not a spoonie and I didn't know what a spoonie was until I read this, but support =)
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
These could be super cute items! I could totally see a use for them as trinkets or something. Could be a pretty ornamental spoon or something. Might also be fun if dragons had something like the tea sets! Where like, it includes a spoon in some form. Or maybe a set of cutlery! It could hang from their wings! That could be fun.

If someone bugs me, I might make an example of an ornamental spoon item. Could just doodle something real quick.
These could be super cute items! I could totally see a use for them as trinkets or something. Could be a pretty ornamental spoon or something. Might also be fun if dragons had something like the tea sets! Where like, it includes a spoon in some form. Or maybe a set of cutlery! It could hang from their wings! That could be fun.

If someone bugs me, I might make an example of an ornamental spoon item. Could just doodle something real quick.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
YES! Support!
This! SO much of this!
Please FR?
YES! Support!
This! SO much of this!
Please FR?
I just imagined a spoon dangling off of a Spiral F's nose. This would be some great apparel, support and all my love to all the spoonies out there ;u;
I just imagined a spoon dangling off of a Spiral F's nose. This would be some great apparel, support and all my love to all the spoonies out there ;u;
CTF4up6.png
Whether as apparel or as a trinket, this sounds both adorable and useful. Support. (Also, if you want apparel specifically, put this in the Apparel Suggestions forum!)
Whether as apparel or as a trinket, this sounds both adorable and useful. Support. (Also, if you want apparel specifically, put this in the Apparel Suggestions forum!)
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
i'm not a spoonie but this is cute! support :D
i'm not a spoonie but this is cute! support :D
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
This sounds like a wonderful idea. I support it. Imagine hoards of spoons, like this: [center][img]http://dlp2gfjvaz867.cloudfront.net/product_photos/25459425/spoons_original.png[/img] Art by Iguanamouth.[/center]
This sounds like a wonderful idea. I support it. Imagine hoards of spoons, like this:
spoons_original.png
Art by Iguanamouth.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
BIG support! That sounds like a lovely idea for a trinket!
BIG support! That sounds like a lovely idea for a trinket!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
1 2 3 4 5