Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Blocked users can't see your forum posts
1 2
No. Players should not have any control over any aspect of another player's experience.

If someone you blocked wants to chat with the other people posting in your thread, they should be able to, public forums are public. Not to mention, it would be unfair to lock them out of helpful resources or dominance organisation threads just because you don't like said person.

No. Players should not have any control over any aspect of another player's experience.

If someone you blocked wants to chat with the other people posting in your thread, they should be able to, public forums are public. Not to mention, it would be unfair to lock them out of helpful resources or dominance organisation threads just because you don't like said person.

70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I agree with the op but only for sales/trade/raffles/ auction/art and any other "non discussion forums" as these are very specific forums that are for direct interaction with players regarding dragons. All other forums no. As discussion is important. Like right now.
I agree with the op but only for sales/trade/raffles/ auction/art and any other "non discussion forums" as these are very specific forums that are for direct interaction with players regarding dragons. All other forums no. As discussion is important. Like right now.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
[quote name="Entrapta" date="2020-08-23 14:17:21" ] someone's a little petty no support for reasons above. Especially "Simply log out to see the posts, then copy the text, log in, paste the text as a quote, done." [/quote] It’s just super irritating when someone blocks you and continues replying to you, even quoting part of what you say -_- Like, I’m not going to voluntarily continue a discussion with somebody who blocked me. I’m going to block them back and hopefully that would be the end of it.
Entrapta wrote on 2020-08-23 14:17:21:
someone's a little petty no support for reasons above. Especially "Simply log out to see the posts, then copy the text, log in, paste the text as a quote, done."

It’s just super irritating when someone blocks you and continues replying to you, even quoting part of what you say -_- Like, I’m not going to voluntarily continue a discussion with somebody who blocked me. I’m going to block them back and hopefully that would be the end of it.
CTF4up6.png
That being said I saw the challenges in this being implemented, so I don’t really support it that much now
That being said I saw the challenges in this being implemented, so I don’t really support it that much now
CTF4up6.png
1 2