Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin's cauldron update
1 2 3
Support!
A queue system would help a bunch with people who are big into brewing with Baldwin but can’t check back in as frequent as others. Even just a queue system for just transmuting stacks of materials would be just as useful and less tedious than checking back in every 30 minutes just to refill that cauldron, haha!

Quote:
You're meant to play the game, not let it play itself for you
I’m also gonna have to disagree on this part, FR isn’t all about brewing, the players can still partcipate on the forums and play coliseum while the items are still in queue! At the end of the day, the players still have to craft and collect the materials/product anyways.
Support!
A queue system would help a bunch with people who are big into brewing with Baldwin but can’t check back in as frequent as others. Even just a queue system for just transmuting stacks of materials would be just as useful and less tedious than checking back in every 30 minutes just to refill that cauldron, haha!

Quote:
You're meant to play the game, not let it play itself for you
I’m also gonna have to disagree on this part, FR isn’t all about brewing, the players can still partcipate on the forums and play coliseum while the items are still in queue! At the end of the day, the players still have to craft and collect the materials/product anyways.
A brown lantern with cyan glass swings left to right as golden dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Support!

I think from a site standpoint it makes sense to incentivize players to check Baldwin frequently. That being said, I think a limited queue would strike a good balance between making brewing easier for players to brew when they're not online and still encourage people to check on brewing.
Support!

I think from a site standpoint it makes sense to incentivize players to check Baldwin frequently. That being said, I think a limited queue would strike a good balance between making brewing easier for players to brew when they're not online and still encourage people to check on brewing.
anomalous_nekomata.png
[quote name="clarybun" date="2020-08-15 20:53:43" ] Support! Maybe there could be a thing where you could buy multiple cauldrons? Or maybe you have to brew a "powerup" thing where it goes faster for a specific number of time. [/quote] Support!
clarybun wrote on 2020-08-15 20:53:43:
Support! Maybe there could be a thing where you could buy multiple cauldrons? Or maybe you have to brew a "powerup" thing where it goes faster for a specific number of time.
Support!
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
if a queue was implemented i would go do stuff at baldwins way more, this has my support. as it is now i continually lose track of stuff there even eith the notifications. plus i can spend hours at a time in the coli so even if i do manage to notice the notification it could get ignored anyways in favor of that.
if a queue was implemented i would go do stuff at baldwins way more, this has my support. as it is now i continually lose track of stuff there even eith the notifications. plus i can spend hours at a time in the coli so even if i do manage to notice the notification it could get ignored anyways in favor of that.
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
As always, I prefer more cauldrons over a queue system which is essentially the game playing itself. If a queue system was added it should have several drawbacks to help counter the overpoweredness of the idea (the reasons for each of the drawback will be listed)

-Increased time per item (a queue doesn't have to sleep or take breaks so it is naturally going to be more efficient than a human, as such it should take longer per item compared to doing it manually)
-Fee per item queued (a queue can be set and doesn't need tending so will likely generate more items per unit of time, even with the increased time, compared to doing it by hand, as such would negatively effect the economy for baldwin materials, a cost per item queued would help counter this)
-Limit the number of items (a stack of 99 items would take at least 2 days to transmute down, a player could set a stack when they are going to be gone for a weekend and come back to a bunch of items. You should be rewarded for playing the game, not just set something and come back to the rewards)
-Decreased/no experience for queued items (you aren't learning anything if you throw a bunch of items into the cauldron and come back to it, you didn't see the different reactions, etc)
-If you throw a bunch of items in it, you are committed until it has fully brewed down. No cancelling mid brew
As always, I prefer more cauldrons over a queue system which is essentially the game playing itself. If a queue system was added it should have several drawbacks to help counter the overpoweredness of the idea (the reasons for each of the drawback will be listed)

-Increased time per item (a queue doesn't have to sleep or take breaks so it is naturally going to be more efficient than a human, as such it should take longer per item compared to doing it manually)
-Fee per item queued (a queue can be set and doesn't need tending so will likely generate more items per unit of time, even with the increased time, compared to doing it by hand, as such would negatively effect the economy for baldwin materials, a cost per item queued would help counter this)
-Limit the number of items (a stack of 99 items would take at least 2 days to transmute down, a player could set a stack when they are going to be gone for a weekend and come back to a bunch of items. You should be rewarded for playing the game, not just set something and come back to the rewards)
-Decreased/no experience for queued items (you aren't learning anything if you throw a bunch of items into the cauldron and come back to it, you didn't see the different reactions, etc)
-If you throw a bunch of items in it, you are committed until it has fully brewed down. No cancelling mid brew
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 3