Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin's cauldron update
1 2 3
There can be a Baldwin's Brew update where you can pay treasure and update the cauldron (Just like lair spots) to transmute more things at once, but it will be a lot more expensive than lair spots, and maybe it only goes up to 2? Because double everything you've ever brewed is already a lot! Or something that will make brewing time faster, Or something that will increase the chance of getting rarer slime and stuff

This might be useless for people who don't use Baldwin's much, but I use Baldwin's a lot so it could help people who use Baldwin's a lot too

(@Clarybun 's idea) Or a powerup thing to make the brew go faster for a while
(@Jemadar 's idea and @DragonSage 's idea) A function that allows you to buy more cauldrons to brew more stuff
(@Ettanin 's idea) A queue function! for holidays and stuff?
There can be a Baldwin's Brew update where you can pay treasure and update the cauldron (Just like lair spots) to transmute more things at once, but it will be a lot more expensive than lair spots, and maybe it only goes up to 2? Because double everything you've ever brewed is already a lot! Or something that will make brewing time faster, Or something that will increase the chance of getting rarer slime and stuff

This might be useless for people who don't use Baldwin's much, but I use Baldwin's a lot so it could help people who use Baldwin's a lot too

(@Clarybun 's idea) Or a powerup thing to make the brew go faster for a while
(@Jemadar 's idea and @DragonSage 's idea) A function that allows you to buy more cauldrons to brew more stuff
(@Ettanin 's idea) A queue function! for holidays and stuff?
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
@Uncursable

Support! Maybe there could be a thing where you could buy multiple cauldrons? Or maybe you have to brew a "powerup" thing where it goes faster for a specific number of time.
@Uncursable

Support! Maybe there could be a thing where you could buy multiple cauldrons? Or maybe you have to brew a "powerup" thing where it goes faster for a specific number of time.
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
@ClaryBun That could be cool!
@ClaryBun That could be cool!
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Cauldron Service
Support

@Uncursable

And to keep it organized you can only “multi-melt” 2 of the same item.
My question is how would it work for non stackables(ie, fams and or apparel)
Support

@Uncursable

And to keep it organized you can only “multi-melt” 2 of the same item.
My question is how would it work for non stackables(ie, fams and or apparel)
image0.png
@SirenaSib
Then maybe you can only melt stackable items? that would make the multi-melt function a bit cheaper though, as it only works with food and trinkets (and stuff)
@SirenaSib
Then maybe you can only melt stackable items? that would make the multi-melt function a bit cheaper though, as it only works with food and trinkets (and stuff)
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Cauldron Service
Maybe a queue instead of melting at the same time? Otherwise it would devalue cauldron-sourced crafting materials.
Maybe a queue instead of melting at the same time? Otherwise it would devalue cauldron-sourced crafting materials.
In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
I have long wanted a queue type function where you could put say 12 or 16 items into a queue and it would melt them down in sequence. (ie, 30 minutes for each so for 12 items, you could come back in six hours and collect 12 items)

This way players could still feel productive while not having to manage to come back every 30 minutes to toss something in.

It could even be something where the more items you have the longer it takes, so those 12 items could take 8 hours instead of the normal 6.

this would also mean, without a cancel button, players are locking their cauldrons out of their use for that long, so if an update happens (or they forget that something is going to be happening soon, such as a festival week), they have to wait until the end of the time slot to use their cauldrons otherwise.

An alternative I have seen mentioned, though I prefer the queue idea, is to be able to 'buy' more cauldrons so that you can transmute (usually players feel that being able to create multiple items isn't ideal) several items or have one cauldron for creation and one for transmutation.
I have long wanted a queue type function where you could put say 12 or 16 items into a queue and it would melt them down in sequence. (ie, 30 minutes for each so for 12 items, you could come back in six hours and collect 12 items)

This way players could still feel productive while not having to manage to come back every 30 minutes to toss something in.

It could even be something where the more items you have the longer it takes, so those 12 items could take 8 hours instead of the normal 6.

this would also mean, without a cancel button, players are locking their cauldrons out of their use for that long, so if an update happens (or they forget that something is going to be happening soon, such as a festival week), they have to wait until the end of the time slot to use their cauldrons otherwise.

An alternative I have seen mentioned, though I prefer the queue idea, is to be able to 'buy' more cauldrons so that you can transmute (usually players feel that being able to create multiple items isn't ideal) several items or have one cauldron for creation and one for transmutation.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Ettanin @Jemadar I'd like a queue function too, and I've never thought of a buying more cauldrons function! That would be great!
@Ettanin @Jemadar I'd like a queue function too, and I've never thought of a buying more cauldrons function! That would be great!
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Cauldron Service
i would love a queue function, honestly.

load my cauldron up at the beginning of the day, come back in the evening and have my stuff.

though i'd also be okay with being able to buy a second cauldron even if it was for gems, even if it was only ever a single additional slot. then i could at least create things in one and melt them in another.
i would love a queue function, honestly.

load my cauldron up at the beginning of the day, come back in the evening and have my stuff.

though i'd also be okay with being able to buy a second cauldron even if it was for gems, even if it was only ever a single additional slot. then i could at least create things in one and melt them in another.
A queue function for Baldwin would be ideal! I'd love a streamlined way to work through the 99 stacks of materials in my hoard without devaluing the Baldwin economy. I'd be willing to pay treasure or materials for an upgrade to unlock this option as well. Support!
A queue function for Baldwin would be ideal! I'd love a streamlined way to work through the 99 stacks of materials in my hoard without devaluing the Baldwin economy. I'd be willing to pay treasure or materials for an upgrade to unlock this option as well. Support!
1 2 3