Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option for accessible profile layout?
I have a hard time finding any enthusiasm for the game with the new layout, but I know a lot of people enjoy it a lot, so is it possible to get an accessibility option for something a little...less 'aesthetic' and a little more 'clearly labelled'?

Since the option to change the visibility of buttons is already an option in scenic mode, would it be possible to add something to make the buttons that disappear always visible(the scrolling arrows)?

Would it be possible to put the 'like' button next to the 'share' button and have the button that takes you to scry be the one set out independently, because having 'share' and 'scry' as two halves of the same button bar is not intuitive. And maybe add 'scry' as a text over the uniformative aesthetic cloud?

Also, is there a way to filter color options on text posts? I can manage a few buttons written in red, but trying to slog my way through the entire update posts to make sure I'm not suggesting an option that already exists is impossible.
I have a hard time finding any enthusiasm for the game with the new layout, but I know a lot of people enjoy it a lot, so is it possible to get an accessibility option for something a little...less 'aesthetic' and a little more 'clearly labelled'?

Since the option to change the visibility of buttons is already an option in scenic mode, would it be possible to add something to make the buttons that disappear always visible(the scrolling arrows)?

Would it be possible to put the 'like' button next to the 'share' button and have the button that takes you to scry be the one set out independently, because having 'share' and 'scry' as two halves of the same button bar is not intuitive. And maybe add 'scry' as a text over the uniformative aesthetic cloud?

Also, is there a way to filter color options on text posts? I can manage a few buttons written in red, but trying to slog my way through the entire update posts to make sure I'm not suggesting an option that already exists is impossible.