Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile Improved Personal Mock-up
1 2 3 4 5
[size=4]Lot's of players are making some really nice mock-ups of what they would like to see differently for the new dragon profiles. This is mine that I threw together of things I would personally enjoy seeing the most. Especially with the default background, and scene items background, they would look much bolder with a more opaque opacity. The default one being more opaque especially might help with players who feel they [i]need [/i]to have a scene for every single dragon. The rest is just some re-arranging of elements that others already mentioned, such as switching the Apparel and Info boxes, making the next and previous dragon buttons smaller, and removing all the dotted lines that indicate no items/familiar. Also added a text on the switching/adding familiars button, could have done "Add" for the no familiar one, but I didn't want to spend any more time on this. Again, just some things I personally would like to see, not going to be everyone's cup of tea. :) [center] [b][size=4]EDIT: Took out the transparent box around the familiar since there is already enough attention on it, and moved the text to the bottom.[/b][/size] [b]No Scene, default background[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sbQXprT.png[/img] [b]Scene background attached[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/C8gewY4.png[/img] [b]Scene with no Familiar attached[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7rn9xSB.png[/img] [/center]
Lot's of players are making some really nice mock-ups of what they would like to see differently for the new dragon profiles. This is mine that I threw together of things I would personally enjoy seeing the most.

Especially with the default background, and scene items background, they would look much bolder with a more opaque opacity. The default one being more opaque especially might help with players who feel they need to have a scene for every single dragon.
The rest is just some re-arranging of elements that others already mentioned, such as switching the Apparel and Info boxes, making the next and previous dragon buttons smaller, and removing all the dotted lines that indicate no items/familiar. Also added a text on the switching/adding familiars button, could have done "Add" for the no familiar one, but I didn't want to spend any more time on this.
Again, just some things I personally would like to see, not going to be everyone's cup of tea. :)
EDIT: Took out the transparent box around the familiar since there is already enough attention on it, and moved the text to the bottom.

No Scene, default background

sbQXprT.png

Scene background attached

C8gewY4.png

Scene with no Familiar attached

7rn9xSB.png
4kcVqQ3.pnghZ1w7GJ.pngyMwAJm4.gifqnT4AmN.png
I think that this layout would be great!
I think that this layout would be great!
9Nrh39n.png
I REALLY enjoy this one. This is my most favorite one so far! Wonderful job.
I REALLY enjoy this one. This is my most favorite one so far! Wonderful job.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
This is SO great!
It feels really together, less clutter, and I loved having my dragon stats NEXT to my dragon.

This is exactly what I tried to explain in my bad photo shop reply on the forum!
This is SO great!
It feels really together, less clutter, and I loved having my dragon stats NEXT to my dragon.

This is exactly what I tried to explain in my bad photo shop reply on the forum!
VdNwmsY.gif
oh wow, this is my personal fave - so clean!
oh wow, this is my personal fave - so clean!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
Way better than what we have now. I could actually get used to this, unlike the current situation. Supporting.
Way better than what we have now. I could actually get used to this, unlike the current situation. Supporting.
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
My favorite mock-up so far! The only thing I wound change is the opacity behind the physical info and familiar boxes so that they show a little bit of the scene behind it as well. Otherwise, this layout is simply perfect :)
My favorite mock-up so far! The only thing I wound change is the opacity behind the physical info and familiar boxes so that they show a little bit of the scene behind it as well. Otherwise, this layout is simply perfect :)
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
I like this, only thing I would change is moving the physical info next to the other info to give more space for the dragon.
I like this, only thing I would change is moving the physical info next to the other info to give more space for the dragon.
The most beautiful moment of life
Absolutely support this.I think the staff miscalculated slightly when they decided the best idea was to have all the customizable bits at the top. I understand why it was set up that way, but putting the customized parts next to each other isn't as important to us as having that area of the page look nice and uncluttered. Having the apparel list and scene there is redundant - you can see that on the dragon.

Also, currently the Physical Info box is really hard to find. Even if you know it's there, it doesn't stand out at all, and makes it unnecessarily challenging to find a dragon's colors, genes, etc. It needs to be more prominent. I like the idea of the box around it too, and around the familiar, although the box behind the familiar would have to disappear like the other GUI elements do when a user enters Scenic Mode.
Absolutely support this.I think the staff miscalculated slightly when they decided the best idea was to have all the customizable bits at the top. I understand why it was set up that way, but putting the customized parts next to each other isn't as important to us as having that area of the page look nice and uncluttered. Having the apparel list and scene there is redundant - you can see that on the dragon.

Also, currently the Physical Info box is really hard to find. Even if you know it's there, it doesn't stand out at all, and makes it unnecessarily challenging to find a dragon's colors, genes, etc. It needs to be more prominent. I like the idea of the box around it too, and around the familiar, although the box behind the familiar would have to disappear like the other GUI elements do when a user enters Scenic Mode.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I absolutely love this! It looks so clean and professional, and I really do think the physical info should be up top with the dragon, not the apparel and stuff. I understand the want to have customizable stuff up top, but to me, it just seems a tiny bit sloppy and odd. But yours is fantastic!
I absolutely love this! It looks so clean and professional, and I really do think the physical info should be up top with the dragon, not the apparel and stuff. I understand the want to have customizable stuff up top, but to me, it just seems a tiny bit sloppy and odd. But yours is fantastic!
"Demons, I get. People are crazy." -Dean Winchester, S01E15
1 2 3 4 5