Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New layout feedback
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love how the second layout looks, I like being able to see my dragons' birthdays without having to scroll
I love how the second layout looks, I like being able to see my dragons' birthdays without having to scroll
I agree 100% that Info should be swapped with Apparel.
I agree 100% that Info should be swapped with Apparel.
CQy7TyL.png
Absolutely support. These look great!
Absolutely support. These look great!
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
Personally I would like nothing beneath my dragons and a smaller familiar. It looks so distracting. Cant look at my own dragons now.
I wish the scenes to be permanently in scene mode for myself. would look so much better
Personally I would like nothing beneath my dragons and a smaller familiar. It looks so distracting. Cant look at my own dragons now.
I wish the scenes to be permanently in scene mode for myself. would look so much better
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Huge support! Could not agree more with how redundant having apparel/skins/scene next to a visualisation of that when there's other relevant info to display in that place is.

I really like how in the second mock-up the empty apparel slots have been exchanged for something more visually appealing too. I'd prefer for empty apparel slots to not be seen at all, but if we have to have them I'd much prefer something like that.

I also really like the new layout, but it definitely needs some tweaks like this to be improved. :)
Huge support! Could not agree more with how redundant having apparel/skins/scene next to a visualisation of that when there's other relevant info to display in that place is.

I really like how in the second mock-up the empty apparel slots have been exchanged for something more visually appealing too. I'd prefer for empty apparel slots to not be seen at all, but if we have to have them I'd much prefer something like that.

I also really like the new layout, but it definitely needs some tweaks like this to be improved. :)
kbqBOtG.png
agree! id also prefer there to be something framing the gene/ color/ hatchdate info, like before. so its not just floating text.
agree! id also prefer there to be something framing the gene/ color/ hatchdate info, like before. so its not just floating text.
Oh, support! I'm genuinely very excited about all the new info presented in the dragon pages (current experience levels and equipped battle stones are a godsend!), just not the order they are in right now.
Oh, support! I'm genuinely very excited about all the new info presented in the dragon pages (current experience levels and equipped battle stones are a godsend!), just not the order they are in right now.
@Amayai
Thanks for posting this in the Suggestions Forum. I did suggest it, and you took the chance, plus adding to your first-page post on the 7th anniversary page. You put so much effort in this~
@Amayai
Thanks for posting this in the Suggestions Forum. I did suggest it, and you took the chance, plus adding to your first-page post on the 7th anniversary page. You put so much effort in this~
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Here's my idea for a fix. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZLuLy8O.jpg[/img] I really don't put much apparel on my dragons, and I could care less about the coliseum stats. The way it's set up now really bugs me because it makes the dragon look incomplete if the apparel isn't full, if there's no scene, if they aren't trained...
Here's my idea for a fix.
ZLuLy8O.jpg

I really don't put much apparel on my dragons, and I could care less about the coliseum stats. The way it's set up now really bugs me because it makes the dragon look incomplete if the apparel isn't full, if there's no scene, if they aren't trained...
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I've been playing with the new layouts for about an hour and...

I kinda want to say No Support?

I really like having the apparel right up at the top without having to scroll.

I already know what my dragon's stats are (assuming I care about them like with my Permas) and I kinda feel that there's just as many players who would prefer to have apparel, skins, and scenes right at their fingertips then a bunch of unchanging dragon info that they either already know, barely look at or may not even care about.

At best I could support the option? To swap dragon info with apparel? Or the ability to move/customize where boxes sit on a dragon's page.

But just from a cursory playing around with this new layout I really wouldn't want info back on top.

I would however love it if we could add apparel, skins, scenes by clicking the empty boxes as opposed to the text names only.
I've been playing with the new layouts for about an hour and...

I kinda want to say No Support?

I really like having the apparel right up at the top without having to scroll.

I already know what my dragon's stats are (assuming I care about them like with my Permas) and I kinda feel that there's just as many players who would prefer to have apparel, skins, and scenes right at their fingertips then a bunch of unchanging dragon info that they either already know, barely look at or may not even care about.

At best I could support the option? To swap dragon info with apparel? Or the ability to move/customize where boxes sit on a dragon's page.

But just from a cursory playing around with this new layout I really wouldn't want info back on top.

I would however love it if we could add apparel, skins, scenes by clicking the empty boxes as opposed to the text names only.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8