Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile Layout | ARCHIVED 24/06
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
I really like this and want to add a support for it. I feel like the current design is a good step in the right direction, but would love to see it more streamlined, like this!
I really like this and want to add a support for it. I feel like the current design is a good step in the right direction, but would love to see it more streamlined, like this!
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2020-06-08 12:50:16" ] There is also one thing that bothers a little bit. It is the "Physical Info" section which is centered and looks out of place, because the "Lineage" section is not this way. For the "Battle Info" section it doesn't bother, because it looks like that in the Coliseum in way the battle stones are aligned.[/quote] Yeah, that bothered me too! I changed that in the new mockup as well. At least the text alignment should be the same on all sections imo.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2020-06-08 12:50:16:
There is also one thing that bothers a little bit. It is the "Physical Info" section which is centered and looks out of place, because the "Lineage" section is not this way. For the "Battle Info" section it doesn't bother, because it looks like that in the Coliseum in way the battle stones are aligned.

Yeah, that bothered me too! I changed that in the new mockup as well.

At least the text alignment should be the same on all sections imo.
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
mmmm nice. I like these mock ups yall are making. Not sure I really like the physical info touching the dragon the way it is, but I could get over that
mmmm nice. I like these mock ups yall are making. Not sure I really like the physical info touching the dragon the way it is, but I could get over that
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Lots of support!! Really like this idea. I started making my own mockup but you pretty much covered it!
Lots of support!! Really like this idea. I started making my own mockup but you pretty much covered it!
Support

The mockup looks more clean and accessible.
Support

The mockup looks more clean and accessible.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Support!

Looks more like a profile
Support!

Looks more like a profile
Heart.gif
yes yes yes!!! i didnt even realize until now the bio was sooo far away now, all the time i spent co-coordinating the colours of the images in my bios to the dragons would be for naught >>
yes yes yes!!! i didnt even realize until now the bio was sooo far away now, all the time i spent co-coordinating the colours of the images in my bios to the dragons would be for naught >>
a97e852d483a01bf2bb347e362a63656a3fb004b.png
[quote name="Firtarian" date="2020-06-08 12:54:59" ] mmmm nice. I like these mock ups yall are making. Not sure I really like the physical info touching the dragon the way it is, but I could get over that [/quote] Ironically just fixed it to not touch the dragon anymore! Hopefully this is better. c:
Firtarian wrote on 2020-06-08 12:54:59:

Ironically just fixed it to not touch the dragon anymore! Hopefully this is better. c:
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
I like this version better.

Support.
I like this version better.

Support.
8AiuGvS.png
this looks awesome! the dragon is the focus again instead of going straight to apparel. love it
this looks awesome! the dragon is the focus again instead of going straight to apparel. love it
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32