Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile Layout | ARCHIVED 24/06
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
Support!

Love the new layout, but apparel on top just bothers me, I don't need to see the apparel right next to the dressed dragon, the physical info makes much more sense.
Support!

Love the new layout, but apparel on top just bothers me, I don't need to see the apparel right next to the dressed dragon, the physical info makes much more sense.
We need something like this, for sure. The new profile is so terrible looking that I'm considering either a) removing all familiars so my eye is actually drawn to my dragon or b) quitting. In a game all about aesthetics, this kind of thing is very important.

I like your changes, and I'd take them over what we got any day.
We need something like this, for sure. The new profile is so terrible looking that I'm considering either a) removing all familiars so my eye is actually drawn to my dragon or b) quitting. In a game all about aesthetics, this kind of thing is very important.

I like your changes, and I'd take them over what we got any day.
Lore shop closed for good :(
support! the list of the apparel that a dragon is wearing doesn't need to be right next to it, since one can already see the apparel on the dragon. moving the apparel list back down really helps the whole profile look less cluttered.
support! the list of the apparel that a dragon is wearing doesn't need to be right next to it, since one can already see the apparel on the dragon. moving the apparel list back down really helps the whole profile look less cluttered.
fzww6al.png
support! personal info is something i definitely would like emphasized more than the apparel it's wearing. it looks my cleaner / more comfortable ^^
support! personal info is something i definitely would like emphasized more than the apparel it's wearing. it looks my cleaner / more comfortable ^^
lmBVOQT.gif
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 09:48:21" ] @/Melralis I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing? [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43905455][color=navy]Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.[/url] [/quote] this is my absolute favorite suggestion! i would love if this was the layout - including the removal of the dotted lines. this just feels so much better and easier on the eyes! and familiar features are closer to where they used to be, which is helpful. i think this helps solve a lot of the issues users are having with this new layout
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 09:48:21:
@/Melralis

I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing?

HqauZtI.png

Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.

this is my absolute favorite suggestion! i would love if this was the layout - including the removal of the dotted lines. this just feels so much better and easier on the eyes! and familiar features are closer to where they used to be, which is helpful. i think this helps solve a lot of the issues users are having with this new layout
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
AYYY you made a thread for this. Excellent, thank you.

100% support. The mock ups look much more comfortable, easier to read and to navigate the page visually. Everything that matters is where you'd expect it to be. Really a huge improvement over the current new profile without making drastic changes.
AYYY you made a thread for this. Excellent, thank you.

100% support. The mock ups look much more comfortable, easier to read and to navigate the page visually. Everything that matters is where you'd expect it to be. Really a huge improvement over the current new profile without making drastic changes.
6Sx7SSv.png
Support all the way!

It's wonderful that they've revamped dragon pages and made a lot of improvements, I don't want to take away from that, but some of these suggestions regarding layout (especially those empty apparel/familiar boxes) would make it even better.
Support all the way!

It's wonderful that they've revamped dragon pages and made a lot of improvements, I don't want to take away from that, but some of these suggestions regarding layout (especially those empty apparel/familiar boxes) would make it even better.
gvvmw41.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 09:48:21" ] @/Melralis I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing? [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43905455][color=navy]Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.[/url] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgflip.com/3kavyw.png[/img] [i]Me begging the FR staff to do this[/i]
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 09:48:21:
@/Melralis

I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing?

HqauZtI.png

Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.

3kavyw.png

Me begging the FR staff to do this
Support! The aforementioned changes would be so nice and would make these awesome new features even more awesome
Support! The aforementioned changes would be so nice and would make these awesome new features even more awesome
IF7Zry6.jpg
The new layout looks like it is constantly in edit mode. There is a lot of information and everything is shattered across the page in wide range. The mockup versions look good. There is also one thing that bothers a little bit. It is the "Physical Info" section which is centered and looks out of place, because the "Lineage" section is not this way. For the "Battle Info" section it doesn't bother, because it looks like that in the Coliseum in way the battle stones are aligned. Here is my mockup version about the "Physical Info" section. This is a mockup only about the text written and aligned. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21564471]View the dragon[/url] for comparison. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Nd0NAJj.png[/img][/center]
The new layout looks like it is constantly in edit mode. There is a lot of information and everything is shattered across the page in wide range. The mockup versions look good. There is also one thing that bothers a little bit. It is the "Physical Info" section which is centered and looks out of place, because the "Lineage" section is not this way. For the "Battle Info" section it doesn't bother, because it looks like that in the Coliseum in way the battle stones are aligned.

Here is my mockup version about the "Physical Info" section. This is a mockup only about the text written and aligned.

View the dragon for comparison.
Nd0NAJj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32