Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile Layout | ARCHIVED 24/06
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
You've my support!

It would be much easier to get used to the stats only switching sides than being removed from next to the dragon entirely.

I somewhat feel that the stats would be better on the right (if you read left to right, you first look at the dragon and then the stats) but that's probably just due to my old reading habits from the old profile layout.

It's a bit of a shame they didn't bounce it off of the user base before implementing it ^^;
You've my support!

It would be much easier to get used to the stats only switching sides than being removed from next to the dragon entirely.

I somewhat feel that the stats would be better on the right (if you read left to right, you first look at the dragon and then the stats) but that's probably just due to my old reading habits from the old profile layout.

It's a bit of a shame they didn't bounce it off of the user base before implementing it ^^;
6ViIE6G.png5tiydC3.pngsP61dTC.png1foJgUC.png98m5qoi.pngCs9lwMb.png
lJqkpqs.png
[quote name="lizwyrm" date="2020-06-08 11:44:52" ][ snip ] It's a bit of a shame they didn't bounce it off of the user base before implementing it ^^; [/quote] I completely agree with you. There are a lot of really good changes and I absolutely adore the scene feature we have now, but there seems to be a general consensus within the community about some of the layout choices. There is a suggestion for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2870782/1]beta testers[/url] which would help a lot with this in the future!
lizwyrm wrote on 2020-06-08 11:44:52:
[ snip ]

I completely agree with you. There are a lot of really good changes and I absolutely adore the scene feature we have now, but there seems to be a general consensus within the community about some of the layout choices.

There is a suggestion for beta testers which would help a lot with this in the future!
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
Thanks for the link! I'll be sure to add my voice to the crowd!
Thanks for the link! I'll be sure to add my voice to the crowd!
6ViIE6G.png5tiydC3.pngsP61dTC.png1foJgUC.png98m5qoi.pngCs9lwMb.png
lJqkpqs.png
[quote name="Celeana" date="2020-06-08 09:48:21" ] @Melralis I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing? [img]https://i.imgur.com/HqauZtI.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43905455][color=navy]Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.[/url] [/quote] I love how balanced and smoother everything looks here- especially with the progeny list in the middle. And also loving the suggestion for removing the dotted line please!
Celeana wrote on 2020-06-08 09:48:21:
@Melralis

I had the same idea as you, except that I swappd the coli and the progeny sections. Is this kind of what you were picturing?

HqauZtI.png

Here's a link to the actual bio for comparison.

I love how balanced and smoother everything looks here- especially with the progeny list in the middle.

And also loving the suggestion for removing the dotted line please!
siggy_1a.pngsiggy2a.png
siggy_1b.pngsiggy2b.png
siggy_1c.pngsiggy2c.png
I support this!
I support this!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
I added your thread to my first page comment on the update to hopefully give it more visibility!
I added your thread to my first page comment on the update to hopefully give it more visibility!
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I fully support this and I would personally like to see the arrow buttons on the far right and left rather than on the box meant for the dragon, simply due to how much it covers up the dragon in question. I would be a lot happier if it was overlaid on top of what is currently the apparel section and familiar section for two reasons.

1. On desktop it is very easy to have your mouse in the center of the screen, making it more likely to bring up the arrow buttons and thus cover up our pretty dragons!

2. On mobile the average user's fingers will be closer to the side of the display. I find it rather annoying to have to reach halfway across the screen in either landscape or portrait mode to tap the arrows to move between dragons.
I fully support this and I would personally like to see the arrow buttons on the far right and left rather than on the box meant for the dragon, simply due to how much it covers up the dragon in question. I would be a lot happier if it was overlaid on top of what is currently the apparel section and familiar section for two reasons.

1. On desktop it is very easy to have your mouse in the center of the screen, making it more likely to bring up the arrow buttons and thus cover up our pretty dragons!

2. On mobile the average user's fingers will be closer to the side of the display. I find it rather annoying to have to reach halfway across the screen in either landscape or portrait mode to tap the arrows to move between dragons.
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Yes to all of this. The new layout is pretty neat and clean, but it does need some fixes
Yes to all of this. The new layout is pretty neat and clean, but it does need some fixes
Certified Trash Gremlin | FR +9 | Wishlist

All permanent dragons are in the hibernal den
Support!

I'd much rather have stats listed where the apparel section currently is, some dragons have a lot of apparel or a skin that covers them up so much that you can't see their genes and colors. It's nice to have that info readily displayed next to them. Having the apparel there doesn't make as much sense.

I also really like @/Celeana's mockup of the blank apparel slots. The bubbles look much nicer than the dashed lines in my opinion. It would be nice to see something similar to that for familiars as well
Support!

I'd much rather have stats listed where the apparel section currently is, some dragons have a lot of apparel or a skin that covers them up so much that you can't see their genes and colors. It's nice to have that info readily displayed next to them. Having the apparel there doesn't make as much sense.

I also really like @/Celeana's mockup of the blank apparel slots. The bubbles look much nicer than the dashed lines in my opinion. It would be nice to see something similar to that for familiars as well
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
[quote name="Amayai" date="2020-06-08 11:58:54" ] I added your thread to my first page comment on the update to hopefully give it more visibility! [/quote] Thank you so much! ♥
Amayai wrote on 2020-06-08 11:58:54:
Thank you so much! ♥
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32