Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon Profile Layout | ARCHIVED 24/06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
I would love the option to hide the familiars too.

I look at my dragons and my eyes are drawn to the ugly, mismatched familiars. I feel that the focus is split between the dragon and familiar. With the older layout, the dragon was the focus.
I would love the option to hide the familiars too.

I look at my dragons and my eyes are drawn to the ugly, mismatched familiars. I feel that the focus is split between the dragon and familiar. With the older layout, the dragon was the focus.
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
perfection
perfection
Full support for this.

I know they were trying to emphasize the customizable parts of the dragon, but I really don't need to see the apparel on my dragons and right smack next to them as well. The dotted lines for empty slots/no familiar annoys me too.
Full support for this.

I know they were trying to emphasize the customizable parts of the dragon, but I really don't need to see the apparel on my dragons and right smack next to them as well. The dotted lines for empty slots/no familiar annoys me too.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
full support! I have to say that the suggested layout would be so much better and less busy, here's to hoping staff listen
full support! I have to say that the suggested layout would be so much better and less busy, here's to hoping staff listen
I like this! Removing the dotted lines (for the apparel too if it doesn't get moved) would really help remove the cluttered look; having stats instead of apparel next to the dragon makes sense and it'd help keep the focus on the dragon; making the other sections togglable is a good idea although I don't care much about it personally (since I rarely use bios).
I like this! Removing the dotted lines (for the apparel too if it doesn't get moved) would really help remove the cluttered look; having stats instead of apparel next to the dragon makes sense and it'd help keep the focus on the dragon; making the other sections togglable is a good idea although I don't care much about it personally (since I rarely use bios).
all my support, the toggleable section makes this even better. I don't think anyone looks at battle info honestly lol
all my support, the toggleable section makes this even better. I don't think anyone looks at battle info honestly lol
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Fully support this, being able to toggle everything and swapping the apparel for the stats would make it 100% better
Fully support this, being able to toggle everything and swapping the apparel for the stats would make it 100% better
100% support from me!
100% support from me!
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

Big support! Also I'd like it if they could get rid of the dotted lines for both familiar and apparel boxes, as well as making the energy bar.. smaller? Or something? It's just so in your face.
Big support! Also I'd like it if they could get rid of the dotted lines for both familiar and apparel boxes, as well as making the energy bar.. smaller? Or something? It's just so in your face.
MUYNhfy.pngE3nmoMt.png
zXKY1Je.gif
WKtl2lb.png mlHpBMC.png
Support! The suggestions + mock up are both great ideas and honestly just makes a bit more sense then what it is now.
I would mainly love if the Lineage box was moved back to the middle, swapping places with Battle Info, as it makes it feel a bit more important then how it is shoved off to the side at the moment.

I was also thinking; What if the Share Link button (and maybe the Morphology button?) are moved next to the Like button? Although if Physical Info is moved where Apparel currently is as suggested, then their placement wouldn't be completely unreasonable.
Support! The suggestions + mock up are both great ideas and honestly just makes a bit more sense then what it is now.
I would mainly love if the Lineage box was moved back to the middle, swapping places with Battle Info, as it makes it feel a bit more important then how it is shoved off to the side at the moment.

I was also thinking; What if the Share Link button (and maybe the Morphology button?) are moved next to the Like button? Although if Physical Info is moved where Apparel currently is as suggested, then their placement wouldn't be completely unreasonable.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32