Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [MOCKUP] "Visiting View" Dragon Fix
1 2 3 4 5
@Oranitha Wow thanks for showing me that! I will most certainly link that to my first page post!!

oh, turns out I had already linked it! Good, I'll add a little exclamation point to it nevertheless
@Oranitha Wow thanks for showing me that! I will most certainly link that to my first page post!!

oh, turns out I had already linked it! Good, I'll add a little exclamation point to it nevertheless
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
The absent familiar outline will actually show regardless of if it is your dragon! Which I also find somewhat bizarre.

I'll definitely go check out Melralis for the feed button suggestion! :D thank you!
The absent familiar outline will actually show regardless of if it is your dragon! Which I also find somewhat bizarre.

I'll definitely go check out Melralis for the feed button suggestion! :D thank you!
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@Oranitha

I like your design much better, especially with the placement of functionality buttons, at the same time it's much neater.

Though there is still one big problem I have with the new layout, about where the familiar gets placed. If you've read about how the golden ratio curves work in art, you can see that in the original layout before the update, the focus is close to where the dragon lays on the page. But in the new layout, the focus of the picture is so much closer to the familiar than the dragon itself, which means when you open a page the first thing to notice is the familiar, not the dragon. This is quite a fundamental thing in designing, honestly I can't believe that got looked past in the new update......

But anyways, good work on your part, great job on sorting out the confusing buttons. x_x
@Oranitha

I like your design much better, especially with the placement of functionality buttons, at the same time it's much neater.

Though there is still one big problem I have with the new layout, about where the familiar gets placed. If you've read about how the golden ratio curves work in art, you can see that in the original layout before the update, the focus is close to where the dragon lays on the page. But in the new layout, the focus of the picture is so much closer to the familiar than the dragon itself, which means when you open a page the first thing to notice is the familiar, not the dragon. This is quite a fundamental thing in designing, honestly I can't believe that got looked past in the new update......

But anyways, good work on your part, great job on sorting out the confusing buttons. x_x
way better. the clutter is a problem
way better. the clutter is a problem
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
This is 10000% better, it’s so much cleaner and less cluttered than the current version. Plus it doesn’t look like it’s in a constant “edit” stage.
This is 10000% better, it’s so much cleaner and less cluttered than the current version. Plus it doesn’t look like it’s in a constant “edit” stage.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
This is pretty much everything I want from the new dragon profiles.

It annoys me to have to scroll to see the dragon's info, which is why I'd appreciate the physical info being to the left of the dragon image, especially in a transparent box. On the current page everything seems a bit too... floaty. I liked the way the original pages contained information in their own boxes.
This is pretty much everything I want from the new dragon profiles.

It annoys me to have to scroll to see the dragon's info, which is why I'd appreciate the physical info being to the left of the dragon image, especially in a transparent box. On the current page everything seems a bit too... floaty. I liked the way the original pages contained information in their own boxes.
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
it's so pretty! support!
it's so pretty! support!
Reasonable
Reasonable
FQg3YqC.png
support! the apparel boxes makes the page look so cluttered, and takes up a lot of page space. a toggle or moving down would help so much.
support! the apparel boxes makes the page look so cluttered, and takes up a lot of page space. a toggle or moving down would help so much.
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
@Meowfred I very much feel you on the strange positioning of the familiar. Unfortunately, it's probably too late to change things there, given how the scenes have special little spots for the familiars :(
@Meowfred I very much feel you on the strange positioning of the familiar. Unfortunately, it's probably too late to change things there, given how the scenes have special little spots for the familiars :(
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 3 4 5