Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Scenic Mode for "default" scene!
1 2
A sweet and simple idea:

I think the default nature-themed bg my dragons get for me being a nature lair is already quite beautiful, and I will probably want to keep it on many or most of my dragons. But since I don't have a scene item equipped, I don't have the option to see them in scenic mode.

I'd love for Scenic Mode to always be an option for dragons, regardless of whether we've equipped a Scene to swap out of this default. Let's show some love for these beautiful flight-themed bgs!
A sweet and simple idea:

I think the default nature-themed bg my dragons get for me being a nature lair is already quite beautiful, and I will probably want to keep it on many or most of my dragons. But since I don't have a scene item equipped, I don't have the option to see them in scenic mode.

I'd love for Scenic Mode to always be an option for dragons, regardless of whether we've equipped a Scene to swap out of this default. Let's show some love for these beautiful flight-themed bgs!
Extra6.png
fig • she/her • FR +2
S/T: UMAs and Vintage Fest
donate to The Bail Project
Extra6.png
Yes! If they're already going to have the exalt pillar art behind them, we should be able to use scenic view on all dragons. Setting it as the default mode would be great too.

To add to this; all exalt pillar art and coliseum venues art should be available to set as scenes.
Yes! If they're already going to have the exalt pillar art behind them, we should be able to use scenic view on all dragons. Setting it as the default mode would be great too.

To add to this; all exalt pillar art and coliseum venues art should be available to set as scenes.
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing. - Richard P. Feynman
I'd love the exalt pillar default in scenic mode!
I'd love the exalt pillar default in scenic mode!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter - they/them - fr+3
Good idea!
Good idea!
Glad to see people agreeing thus far!

I suspect the main issue is just that the coding currently has an if/then in place (if scene then > scenic mode option). Hopefully it would not be a major change to just always have scenic mode enabled!
Glad to see people agreeing thus far!

I suspect the main issue is just that the coding currently has an if/then in place (if scene then > scenic mode option). Hopefully it would not be a major change to just always have scenic mode enabled!
Extra6.png
fig • she/her • FR +2
S/T: UMAs and Vintage Fest
donate to The Bail Project
Extra6.png
I agree! I would love to be able to have scenic mode on all dragons even with the default exalt pillar scene.
I agree! I would love to be able to have scenic mode on all dragons even with the default exalt pillar scene.
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Would be cool since then you can just scroll through dragon in other people lair when they are meant to be looked at (instead of having to click a button any time you want to see a dragon scenic mode/background and if just looking at people dragons while they have a lot, possibly having to pull up scenic mode for every dragon when just wanting to look at others dragons).

Just nice to see dragons in a more picture perfect image and then pressing a button to edit anything instead of having to press a button to just look at your dragon :/
(also seeing apparel and stuff listed on the left is chunky looking in general)

(possibly a button to have all dragon on Scenic or customize mode if its suggestive on people preferred default mode)
Would be cool since then you can just scroll through dragon in other people lair when they are meant to be looked at (instead of having to click a button any time you want to see a dragon scenic mode/background and if just looking at people dragons while they have a lot, possibly having to pull up scenic mode for every dragon when just wanting to look at others dragons).

Just nice to see dragons in a more picture perfect image and then pressing a button to edit anything instead of having to press a button to just look at your dragon :/
(also seeing apparel and stuff listed on the left is chunky looking in general)

(possibly a button to have all dragon on Scenic or customize mode if its suggestive on people preferred default mode)
Yes, I would so love for this to be an option! Huge support! I love the scenes so much but the low opacity just doesn't do them justice and it's TOO low imho.

And, not as important here, but I'd like the ability to adjust the opacity level ourselves as well. That's more of a dream really than a suggestion since I dunno much about coding and whether or not this will require more hard work/become too difficult to implement.
Yes, I would so love for this to be an option! Huge support! I love the scenes so much but the low opacity just doesn't do them justice and it's TOO low imho.

And, not as important here, but I'd like the ability to adjust the opacity level ourselves as well. That's more of a dream really than a suggestion since I dunno much about coding and whether or not this will require more hard work/become too difficult to implement.
HqXNwcN.png
Yes please! I like the default water scene much better than all of the available scenes and I'd like to see it up close!
Yes please! I like the default water scene much better than all of the available scenes and I'd like to see it up close!
bvryXaN.gif
S T E L L A R O S E

Sheona/Skylar | He/they | 19 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

191231-Sheona2.png
Yes, I'd love to see the default scenes as actual more solid scenes that we could get somehow! I'm thinking they'll definitely release flight-themed scenes for this round of festivals, but I don't wanna have to wait until next March to get a Wind-themed scene
Yes, I'd love to see the default scenes as actual more solid scenes that we could get somehow! I'm thinking they'll definitely release flight-themed scenes for this round of festivals, but I don't wanna have to wait until next March to get a Wind-themed scene
gvvmw41.png
1 2