Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | An Option to Disable "Like a Dragon''
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Ok, so here this comes, my most hated feature with pretty much every game with any social element.

I might be the only one, but I just hate to have any other person's footprint within my own dragons' profile pages, seriously it makes me feel that they've been "contaminated" in a sense.

I understand that some people enjoy this sort of socializing, but do we really have to make this mandatory for everyone?

Edit:
As suggested, just briefly summarizing a few other generic concerns over the implementation of the "Likes" feature that have been contributed by commenters in the thread.
1. Social anxiety: additional stress for need of validation or unwanted interaction
2. Harassment: intentional trolling by repeatedly liking/unliking someone's dragons
3. Dragon Value: as this may create a market for dragons with more likes, dragon values may be artificially inflated by "purchasing" likes.

Do let me know if there are any other important concerns you want to add here, as I'm not currently subscribed to track every comment. ^^'
Ok, so here this comes, my most hated feature with pretty much every game with any social element.

I might be the only one, but I just hate to have any other person's footprint within my own dragons' profile pages, seriously it makes me feel that they've been "contaminated" in a sense.

I understand that some people enjoy this sort of socializing, but do we really have to make this mandatory for everyone?

Edit:
As suggested, just briefly summarizing a few other generic concerns over the implementation of the "Likes" feature that have been contributed by commenters in the thread.
1. Social anxiety: additional stress for need of validation or unwanted interaction
2. Harassment: intentional trolling by repeatedly liking/unliking someone's dragons
3. Dragon Value: as this may create a market for dragons with more likes, dragon values may be artificially inflated by "purchasing" likes.

Do let me know if there are any other important concerns you want to add here, as I'm not currently subscribed to track every comment. ^^'
I would definitely appreciate an option to toggle this feature on/off.
I would definitely appreciate an option to toggle this feature on/off.

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
Absolute support. I hate that it’s such a prominent feature on the profiles now.
Let me decide if people can like my dragons or not.
Absolute support. I hate that it’s such a prominent feature on the profiles now.
Let me decide if people can like my dragons or not.
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
Support. I don't mind it, but I've seen a lot of people who would rather disable it.
Support. I don't mind it, but I've seen a lot of people who would rather disable it.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Although I personally don't mind it, I know that a lot of people would love a toggle to hide the like button on their dragons, mostly because it can bring unecessary stress due to the need for validation akin to most social medias' like functions.

I would be super appreciative of a toggle option to be implemented so those who don't need the stress of likes can use it.

Although I personally don't mind it, I know that a lot of people would love a toggle to hide the like button on their dragons, mostly because it can bring unecessary stress due to the need for validation akin to most social medias' like functions.

I would be super appreciative of a toggle option to be implemented so those who don't need the stress of likes can use it.

exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
personally i love it, i want to collect likes/stars on some of my dragons now. But I know a lot of people aren't so keen on it. Definite support. A little toggle in account settings is all it'd take.
personally i love it, i want to collect likes/stars on some of my dragons now. But I know a lot of people aren't so keen on it. Definite support. A little toggle in account settings is all it'd take.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
I hate the like button and want it gone, but recognize that some people enjoy such features. Please, for love of pie, let me opt out.
I hate the like button and want it gone, but recognize that some people enjoy such features. Please, for love of pie, let me opt out.
Support!

I know I'll have fun sharing my affection for others' dragons, but there are definitely going to be times when my own dragons' likes (or lack thereof) cause me to fret. And there seem to be lots of people who have even stronger reactions.
Support!

I know I'll have fun sharing my affection for others' dragons, but there are definitely going to be times when my own dragons' likes (or lack thereof) cause me to fret. And there seem to be lots of people who have even stronger reactions.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
Full support. Having toggles/options should never be a bad thing. Some folks like it, some don't, let them choose for themselves.
Full support. Having toggles/options should never be a bad thing. Some folks like it, some don't, let them choose for themselves.
EGjlGzP.png
id love a little toggle! also op your pfp is terrifying

also PLEASE wipe likes once the dragon changes its lair
id love a little toggle! also op your pfp is terrifying

also PLEASE wipe likes once the dragon changes its lair
ttGfSL1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22