Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase lairspace
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@hat17 glad to have you onboard :D

@PersimmonBird I totally agree with you. 3 years ago there were alot more who support this but as we never really got any feedback regarding lairspace lots of those players have resigned because of the scares lairspace.

I hope we get more active lairspace soon.. or at least some dialogue about what the staff thinks about lairspace

@hat17 glad to have you onboard :D

@PersimmonBird I totally agree with you. 3 years ago there were alot more who support this but as we never really got any feedback regarding lairspace lots of those players have resigned because of the scares lairspace.

I hope we get more active lairspace soon.. or at least some dialogue about what the staff thinks about lairspace

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
So.Much.Support.On.More.Lairspace.

I have already maxed out both Lair and Hibernal Den (if you can't tell it from dragon count) and... this is just not enough. No matter if it'd be in Hibernal Den or the Active Lair, I just need more place.

I mainly buy and hatch dragons based on hatchday/ID more than anything else. While I can change genes, colors, breed (excluding x to Imperial) I'm not able to change a hatchday into an other hatchday, same is ID. I need to buy or hatch a new dragon. As well as I'm not able to re-create the exact same dragon as while it may have same colors, same genes, same breed it'll be a different dragon because it has at least different ID. I have like million ideas per day. That's why a lot of lairspace in any form is just necessary for me.

BTW my guess is that most likely we'll get some space by the World Map update.
So.Much.Support.On.More.Lairspace.

I have already maxed out both Lair and Hibernal Den (if you can't tell it from dragon count) and... this is just not enough. No matter if it'd be in Hibernal Den or the Active Lair, I just need more place.

I mainly buy and hatch dragons based on hatchday/ID more than anything else. While I can change genes, colors, breed (excluding x to Imperial) I'm not able to change a hatchday into an other hatchday, same is ID. I need to buy or hatch a new dragon. As well as I'm not able to re-create the exact same dragon as while it may have same colors, same genes, same breed it'll be a different dragon because it has at least different ID. I have like million ideas per day. That's why a lot of lairspace in any form is just necessary for me.

BTW my guess is that most likely we'll get some space by the World Map update.
W6LdAlV.gif
@Ventoux I also collect dragons with special id, in my case the under 6 digit dragons and yes you cannot changes those so we need a lot more lairspace

I haven't heard any rumors about us getting lairspace with the world map update but it would be nice
@Ventoux I also collect dragons with special id, in my case the under 6 digit dragons and yes you cannot changes those so we need a lot more lairspace

I haven't heard any rumors about us getting lairspace with the world map update but it would be nice
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I dont know how much longer I dare hope to get more active lairspace...

But here goes another bump..
I dont know how much longer I dare hope to get more active lairspace...

But here goes another bump..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I think its to keep the game balanced and makes you participate in the economy. If I could have 8000 dragons then I would never participate in the economy. Also for server reasons having a lair that large would cause lag/be a stain on the server.

I like the limit.
I think its to keep the game balanced and makes you participate in the economy. If I could have 8000 dragons then I would never participate in the economy. Also for server reasons having a lair that large would cause lag/be a stain on the server.

I like the limit.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
I don’t really understand the feature of selling your extra lair space because why buy it in the first place? Other than that, support because why not! If you have the money and food then why not be able to buy more space! Anything more than 500 seems excessive though and a huge strain on the server but I feel like a 1000 slots (500 for lair and 500 for hib den) would be more than enough.
I don’t really understand the feature of selling your extra lair space because why buy it in the first place? Other than that, support because why not! If you have the money and food then why not be able to buy more space! Anything more than 500 seems excessive though and a huge strain on the server but I feel like a 1000 slots (500 for lair and 500 for hib den) would be more than enough.
@AceofWolves how do I participate in the economy by not using my vast vast treasure?? I can gene in new genes imidiatly without making a dent in my hoarded treasure.. ppl like me need bigger treasure sinks. Lair expansion at maxed out (active as I dont really care for the hib den) and I kinda only want to use my treasure if I could have more active lairspace..
Imagine getting to 500 dragons and having lairspace cost t million treasure for 5 spots and it would just keep rising in price. In my case that would be the only true treasure sink

@IllusiveFox that part with selling lairspace I know isnt a viable option but I included it anyway. 500 active lairspace would be a start but I feel we should atleast have as many active dragons as there are familiars and twice that number for hibernal den.

With the amount of treasure it would cost to expand only few would be able to afford it
@AceofWolves how do I participate in the economy by not using my vast vast treasure?? I can gene in new genes imidiatly without making a dent in my hoarded treasure.. ppl like me need bigger treasure sinks. Lair expansion at maxed out (active as I dont really care for the hib den) and I kinda only want to use my treasure if I could have more active lairspace..
Imagine getting to 500 dragons and having lairspace cost t million treasure for 5 spots and it would just keep rising in price. In my case that would be the only true treasure sink

@IllusiveFox that part with selling lairspace I know isnt a viable option but I included it anyway. 500 active lairspace would be a start but I feel we should atleast have as many active dragons as there are familiars and twice that number for hibernal den.

With the amount of treasure it would cost to expand only few would be able to afford it
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I support more lair/den space!

I did not yet max out everything, but I'm steadily on it. However I did calculate before how much space would be needed to get every dragon I want color- and gene-wise, so also all kind of combinations.
I wish for a number of breeding pairs that have been part of soon-to-be lair lore (as they do not yet exist). About a year ago I started collecting gen ones, then special IDs, half a year ago I fell in love with older dragons and made plans for the next collection with the first ones not even finished and I am still missing so many!
Where am I supposed to put them all?!
I support more lair/den space!

I did not yet max out everything, but I'm steadily on it. However I did calculate before how much space would be needed to get every dragon I want color- and gene-wise, so also all kind of combinations.
I wish for a number of breeding pairs that have been part of soon-to-be lair lore (as they do not yet exist). About a year ago I started collecting gen ones, then special IDs, half a year ago I fell in love with older dragons and made plans for the next collection with the first ones not even finished and I am still missing so many!
Where am I supposed to put them all?!
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
I am at that point where I wanna cry everytime I finish a project.. I wanna show my dragons off in my active lair but everytime it feels like "you have [insert number 9 fewer active spaces left" and its sad because I KNOW I will run out of active lairspace one day Can i store my dragon in the den.. yes. Do I want to.. No not really, the den is for projects and to show off dragons which I kinda dont want in my active lair.. all the rest I want in my active lair sad sad feeling @Norayna0ekoa Old dragons are marvelous to collect. They have such history ! I am a fellow old dragon collector [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I am at that point where I wanna cry everytime I finish a project.. I wanna show my dragons off in my active lair but everytime it feels like "you have [insert number 9 fewer active spaces left" and its sad because I KNOW I will run out of active lairspace one day

Can i store my dragon in the den.. yes. Do I want to.. No not really, the den is for projects and to show off dragons which I kinda dont want in my active lair.. all the rest I want in my active lair

sad sad feeling

@Norayna0ekoa Old dragons are marvelous to collect. They have such history ! I am a fellow old dragon collector
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk

I noticed your name quite often in ODCA threads, whether you were selling or buying. I still remember the first time visiting your lair and den, being totally disappointed with your choice of colors. It is very matchy, a perfect plague lair! But I like the exact opposite, bright and colorful colors! So it wasn't my cup of tea, but I still liked that you made so very matchy. My disappointment lasted only until I noticed they were six digits. Pretty sure my jaw dropped then. You were around for some time, so maybe did not have to pay as much as they are worth now, but it is very impressive anyway! And the number of dragons you have of course too! So, to get back on track: You are not going to run out of them! :,D
Right now, I have twice as much dragons so far, but I remember my space problem starting around 150-200 dragons, because back then there was no den and lair space got expensive fast! The next expansion (ridiculous 5 slots) is over a million for me too!
@Taarnfalk

I noticed your name quite often in ODCA threads, whether you were selling or buying. I still remember the first time visiting your lair and den, being totally disappointed with your choice of colors. It is very matchy, a perfect plague lair! But I like the exact opposite, bright and colorful colors! So it wasn't my cup of tea, but I still liked that you made so very matchy. My disappointment lasted only until I noticed they were six digits. Pretty sure my jaw dropped then. You were around for some time, so maybe did not have to pay as much as they are worth now, but it is very impressive anyway! And the number of dragons you have of course too! So, to get back on track: You are not going to run out of them! :,D
Right now, I have twice as much dragons so far, but I remember my space problem starting around 150-200 dragons, because back then there was no den and lair space got expensive fast! The next expansion (ridiculous 5 slots) is over a million for me too!
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17