Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase lairspace
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
@Zikitty why should you get money back???
The suggestion is NOT to make lairspace cheaper but that they should continue to raise in price.

I also have maxed out and my last lairexpansion was around 1.2 million. If the lairspace should increase and I hope it does The next one would cost me 1.4/5 then continue to scale
This is nessasary for it to work as a treasure sink.

Few will be able to afford these steep prices so there will be a natural limits to ppl who would be willing to pay 5 or 10 millions for 5 lairspace..and higher depending on how many active lairspace we get.

There will be no decreased payment for the lairspace we already got thus making any payback redudant
@Zikitty why should you get money back???
The suggestion is NOT to make lairspace cheaper but that they should continue to raise in price.

I also have maxed out and my last lairexpansion was around 1.2 million. If the lairspace should increase and I hope it does The next one would cost me 1.4/5 then continue to scale
This is nessasary for it to work as a treasure sink.

Few will be able to afford these steep prices so there will be a natural limits to ppl who would be willing to pay 5 or 10 millions for 5 lairspace..and higher depending on how many active lairspace we get.

There will be no decreased payment for the lairspace we already got thus making any payback redudant
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk Hm... it wasn't clear in your first post what you meant, so I reread it several times, and then I think you mean to expand the maximum amount of lairspace, not the amount of lairspace you begin with.

I do think we should be able to choose to expand more than 5 slots at a time...
@Taarnfalk Hm... it wasn't clear in your first post what you meant, so I reread it several times, and then I think you mean to expand the maximum amount of lairspace, not the amount of lairspace you begin with.

I do think we should be able to choose to expand more than 5 slots at a time...
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
@Zikitty yes i mean expand the numbers of active lairspace we can have. Reason why I use the word active lairspace is because we also have the hibernal den but you cannot interacy with dragons so its inactive lairspace.

Im not a native speaker so I appologies for any confussion my wording might give.

@Zikitty yes i mean expand the numbers of active lairspace we can have. Reason why I use the word active lairspace is because we also have the hibernal den but you cannot interacy with dragons so its inactive lairspace.

Im not a native speaker so I appologies for any confussion my wording might give.

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk No worries, that makes much more sense
@Taarnfalk No worries, that makes much more sense
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
@Zikitty glad to have cleared that up :)

I hope we get more than 500 active lairspace but its a good start. It will be super expensive to expand but I for one is fine with it
@Zikitty glad to have cleared that up :)

I hope we get more than 500 active lairspace but its a good start. It will be super expensive to expand but I for one is fine with it
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk I'm just gonna say that I probably support this if there aren't too many users willing to pay millions.
@Taarnfalk I'm just gonna say that I probably support this if there aren't too many users willing to pay millions.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
it's a great treasure sink, so i support it. should at least make lair/den spaces be the same number. don't know why they wouldn't be? store half your dragons, have half to play with.
it's a great treasure sink, so i support it. should at least make lair/den spaces be the same number. don't know why they wouldn't be? store half your dragons, have half to play with.
yzUX307.png
@Ratiasu it would be a great start to have as many active lairspace as we do in the hibernal den :)

I still hope both numbers will go way higher though
@Ratiasu it would be a great start to have as many active lairspace as we do in the hibernal den :)

I still hope both numbers will go way higher though
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

When was hibden introduced? I can't remember. But all I know is that I've managed to get 300 more dragons from then, and sits on 500-ish permas currently. If they introduce a new breed soon without increase the limit of either active lair or den, I'll be in trouble LOL. And no, it's so hard to trim down and 'optimize' my lair. I've been doing that for years and what I ended up with now (apart from a few dozen unfinished ones) I had put efforts into making them pretty, dress them up and give them lore and/or arts.

Anyway, I guess I just want to say, my opinion changed and at the very least I do agree that the rate they're putting out more spaces is a bit too slow.
When was hibden introduced? I can't remember. But all I know is that I've managed to get 300 more dragons from then, and sits on 500-ish permas currently. If they introduce a new breed soon without increase the limit of either active lair or den, I'll be in trouble LOL. And no, it's so hard to trim down and 'optimize' my lair. I've been doing that for years and what I ended up with now (apart from a few dozen unfinished ones) I had put efforts into making them pretty, dress them up and give them lore and/or arts.

Anyway, I guess I just want to say, my opinion changed and at the very least I do agree that the rate they're putting out more spaces is a bit too slow.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Please can we have more lair space!
I'm almost maxxed on both hibden and lair (if that stupid hydra would drop I'd be completely done) and it's so frustrating. It makes it so hard to play and enjoy FR when you are always gasping for space with no end in sight.

I've got the money for more lair spaces, I'm happy to work on more turn-in tasks for the den. I just want to be able to keep working on my lair.

It's so stupid that a game about breeding and collecting dragons has such a stingy limit.
Please can we have more lair space!
I'm almost maxxed on both hibden and lair (if that stupid hydra would drop I'd be completely done) and it's so frustrating. It makes it so hard to play and enjoy FR when you are always gasping for space with no end in sight.

I've got the money for more lair spaces, I'm happy to work on more turn-in tasks for the den. I just want to be able to keep working on my lair.

It's so stupid that a game about breeding and collecting dragons has such a stingy limit.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17