Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase lairspace
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
I think 200 lair spaces is enough for the necessary tasks that require them: breeding, coli, even familiar bonding. And I'm saying that as someone who still has over 300 familiars to awaken. I think it makes more sense to expand the den. I know many people don't like having their perma dragons in the den, so here's a couple of ideas that could be implemented: [list][*]give the hibernal den a better name, so having dragons there doesn't feel sub-optimal[*]give players the option of which space will be displayed first, lair or den[/list]
I think 200 lair spaces is enough for the necessary tasks that require them: breeding, coli, even familiar bonding. And I'm saying that as someone who still has over 300 familiars to awaken. I think it makes more sense to expand the den. I know many people don't like having their perma dragons in the den, so here's a couple of ideas that could be implemented:
  • give the hibernal den a better name, so having dragons there doesn't feel sub-optimal
  • give players the option of which space will be displayed first, lair or den
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Heh I completly disagree ;)
210 active dragons is so few.. and the hibernal den is so limited that to me it doesnt feel like "real lairspace. I do love the funktion. I keep projects and fodder there.
I both wish for more active lairspace as well as more hibernal den slots :)
Heh I completly disagree ;)
210 active dragons is so few.. and the hibernal den is so limited that to me it doesnt feel like "real lairspace. I do love the funktion. I keep projects and fodder there.
I both wish for more active lairspace as well as more hibernal den slots :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I think for a game centered around collecting and breeding, 210 falls a bit short. But then again, I have trouble unlocking den stuff....
I think for a game centered around collecting and breeding, 210 falls a bit short. But then again, I have trouble unlocking den stuff....
Thank you so much for supporting
The den can be hard to unlock
Thank you so much for supporting
The den can be hard to unlock
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Still dreams of more active lairspace! At least as many active dragons as there are familiars and twice that number for hibernal den [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Still dreams of more active lairspace!
At least as many active dragons as there are familiars and twice that number for hibernal den
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I will cheer loudly for any additional lair space *or* den space that's added. I can only hatch a nest currently when I work out which 1-5 dragons to exalt to provide the needed space. And I really like hatching nests. :)
I will cheer loudly for any additional lair space *or* den space that's added. I can only hatch a nest currently when I work out which 1-5 dragons to exalt to provide the needed space. And I really like hatching nests. :)
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I hope that additional lair space will be added in the future! More dragons = more fun.

I understand that it will take time to manage giving everybody the option to add more space for technical reasons. But we're not allowed to have more than one account, so it's the only hope we have if we ever wanted to host more dragons than 210 in our lairs.

EDIT: I don't support selling lairspace because as a commodity it is invaluable! And it wouldn't be possible to buy it back from someone.

EDIT 2: I would support steadily increasing the lairspace over many, many years if that were possible! E.g. if we could expect a lairspace increase once every 2-3 years or so.
I hope that additional lair space will be added in the future! More dragons = more fun.

I understand that it will take time to manage giving everybody the option to add more space for technical reasons. But we're not allowed to have more than one account, so it's the only hope we have if we ever wanted to host more dragons than 210 in our lairs.

EDIT: I don't support selling lairspace because as a commodity it is invaluable! And it wouldn't be possible to buy it back from someone.

EDIT 2: I would support steadily increasing the lairspace over many, many years if that were possible! E.g. if we could expect a lairspace increase once every 2-3 years or so.
As a collector I struggle with space. My Den is full of permas and projects and my maxed out lair just has two slots left. So if I see a pretty dragon I absolutely want, I have to skip it :(
Yeah, people would say, I should clean out my lair and den to get new dragons, but I feel attatched to every one of my dragons. Please, staff, remove the cap completely! :(
As a collector I struggle with space. My Den is full of permas and projects and my maxed out lair just has two slots left. So if I see a pretty dragon I absolutely want, I have to skip it :(
Yeah, people would say, I should clean out my lair and den to get new dragons, but I feel attatched to every one of my dragons. Please, staff, remove the cap completely! :(
egg.gif
[quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2020-07-27 03:30:11" ] As a collector I struggle with space. My Den is full of permas and projects and my maxed out lair just has two slots left. So if I see a prettx dragon I absolutely want, I have to skip it :( Yeah, people would say, I should clean out my lair and den to get new dragons, but I feel attatched to every one of my dragons. Please, staff, remove the cap completely! :( [/quote] I could not agree more... I hope eventually we get to a point where the caps are removed.. To start with it would be nice to hear what the staff think of lairspace now that we have had the hibernal den for quite some time
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2020-07-27 03:30:11:
As a collector I struggle with space. My Den is full of permas and projects and my maxed out lair just has two slots left. So if I see a prettx dragon I absolutely want, I have to skip it :(

I could not agree more... I hope eventually we get to a point where the caps are removed..

To start with it would be nice to hear what the staff think of lairspace now that we have had the hibernal den for quite some time
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I have no idea if I posted already, but I have absolutely no support for expanding to 500 lair spaces upon starting the game. For one, how would people like me, who already paid for expansions, fare? I doubt we would be automatically refunded, and it might be difficult for the staff to keep track of everyone who needs their treasure/gems/items refunded, due to expanding the lair and hibernal den.

Secondly, the server. We already have way too many user and dragons on this game. Actually, the server is pretty well balanced right now, but what if people suddenly got 100 dragons? EVERYONE? What would happen? Most likely the game would crash more often, and for longer periods of time. The game already does suffer from server stress.

Next up, the feeding/bonding... just the thought makes me tired. How will we ever get around to bonding with them all if we get 500 dragons right off the bat? It's very easy to obtain familiars, and there's no restrictions as to how to apply them to your dragons. No, we will not get a bond-all anytime soon, sorry for those of you who had your hopes up. This is because Flight Rising is primarily supported by advertisements, and the site needs you to load more pages for the ads to show up. And... I'll never be able to bear converting all that food. Not because I don't have enough, but because anything 3 or more stars just seems too "valuable" to me. If we do somehow end up getting this perk, I'd want more gathering turns. 30, to be exact. 20 if your lair is un-fed, and 35 if you have dom.

I do agree, however, that there shouldn't be a 210 limit to how many active dragons you can have. It kind of limits your lair, and you have to find a way to organize your dragons around that cap, especially if you're a lore lair. Maybe we should expand this up to 500, since we definitely shouldn't be allowed infinite dragons. That's unrealistic and I'd stop playing the game because I can foresee the technical difficulties we'll encounter if we go down that road.

If the staff think that this suggestion isn't unrealistic/easy to implement and try to do it... I WANT MY MONEY BACK. It doesn't have to be immediately, but I want the treasure/items I paid for expansions. I'd use this if it were implemented, but I still don't support it. Also, why do we need to pay so much for tabs... why can't they just have a fixed price of 20,000t? Maybe until we get something like 10 tabs, then they could rise...

By the way, you won't be able to change my mind about this, however hard you try. Not meant to be mean towards anyone, but you really won't be able to change my mind.
I have no idea if I posted already, but I have absolutely no support for expanding to 500 lair spaces upon starting the game. For one, how would people like me, who already paid for expansions, fare? I doubt we would be automatically refunded, and it might be difficult for the staff to keep track of everyone who needs their treasure/gems/items refunded, due to expanding the lair and hibernal den.

Secondly, the server. We already have way too many user and dragons on this game. Actually, the server is pretty well balanced right now, but what if people suddenly got 100 dragons? EVERYONE? What would happen? Most likely the game would crash more often, and for longer periods of time. The game already does suffer from server stress.

Next up, the feeding/bonding... just the thought makes me tired. How will we ever get around to bonding with them all if we get 500 dragons right off the bat? It's very easy to obtain familiars, and there's no restrictions as to how to apply them to your dragons. No, we will not get a bond-all anytime soon, sorry for those of you who had your hopes up. This is because Flight Rising is primarily supported by advertisements, and the site needs you to load more pages for the ads to show up. And... I'll never be able to bear converting all that food. Not because I don't have enough, but because anything 3 or more stars just seems too "valuable" to me. If we do somehow end up getting this perk, I'd want more gathering turns. 30, to be exact. 20 if your lair is un-fed, and 35 if you have dom.

I do agree, however, that there shouldn't be a 210 limit to how many active dragons you can have. It kind of limits your lair, and you have to find a way to organize your dragons around that cap, especially if you're a lore lair. Maybe we should expand this up to 500, since we definitely shouldn't be allowed infinite dragons. That's unrealistic and I'd stop playing the game because I can foresee the technical difficulties we'll encounter if we go down that road.

If the staff think that this suggestion isn't unrealistic/easy to implement and try to do it... I WANT MY MONEY BACK. It doesn't have to be immediately, but I want the treasure/items I paid for expansions. I'd use this if it were implemented, but I still don't support it. Also, why do we need to pay so much for tabs... why can't they just have a fixed price of 20,000t? Maybe until we get something like 10 tabs, then they could rise...

By the way, you won't be able to change my mind about this, however hard you try. Not meant to be mean towards anyone, but you really won't be able to change my mind.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17