Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Increase lairspace
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[quote name="Kitava" date="2020-06-06 11:29:22" ] I don't really see how having more lair spaces will be taxing to the system, since very few people will actually get to that level. It's very expensive, and a lot of people simply prefer having smaller lairs anyways. I've been playing for 7 years and I only have 120 lair spaces, since I'm someone who is constantly purging old and buying new dragons. I wouldn't mind having some more room, but I don't see myself reaching the cap any time soon and a lot of other players probably feel the same way. Extreme collectors are in the minority of FR players. So I think having more lair space available for the few users who would actually use it isn't a bad idea! I don't really support the "selling your lair space to others" suggestion, because sometimes, the seller will want that lair space back and they won't be able to get it unless they buy it from someone else. That might lead to newer players, or people who have small lairs now but may wish to have bigger ones in the future, making very regrettable mistakes and I can imagine it might cause drama and resentment. Or encourage multi accounting, as others in this thread have said. [/quote] The thing is, what is a few? 25%? fewer? more? While it might be true that only a 'few' will get to the top lair spaces, those few are still a significant number of players. It is like 1% of 1million seems like a very small number, yet it is still 10,000. so 10% say 50,000 (I don't know the number of active users, and not sure where to go to find out) is 5,000 accounts that will have 1000 dragons that can be changed, have bios, be exalted/bought/sold/need their food or energy levels ticked down/topped off and so on. That is why space should be added, but added slowly, because it would be nearly impossible for them to add 1000 active lair spaces, then 2 months down the road when/if there are problems, come back and say 'oops, sorry, we need to roll back'. It is much easier, and better, to simply add a few at a time and see if there are issues, then add more when/if there aren't any issues.
Kitava wrote on 2020-06-06 11:29:22:
I don't really see how having more lair spaces will be taxing to the system, since very few people will actually get to that level. It's very expensive, and a lot of people simply prefer having smaller lairs anyways.

I've been playing for 7 years and I only have 120 lair spaces, since I'm someone who is constantly purging old and buying new dragons. I wouldn't mind having some more room, but I don't see myself reaching the cap any time soon and a lot of other players probably feel the same way. Extreme collectors are in the minority of FR players.

So I think having more lair space available for the few users who would actually use it isn't a bad idea!

I don't really support the "selling your lair space to others" suggestion, because sometimes, the seller will want that lair space back and they won't be able to get it unless they buy it from someone else. That might lead to newer players, or people who have small lairs now but may wish to have bigger ones in the future, making very regrettable mistakes and I can imagine it might cause drama and resentment. Or encourage multi accounting, as others in this thread have said.
The thing is, what is a few? 25%? fewer? more?

While it might be true that only a 'few' will get to the top lair spaces, those few are still a significant number of players. It is like 1% of 1million seems like a very small number, yet it is still 10,000. so 10% say 50,000 (I don't know the number of active users, and not sure where to go to find out) is 5,000 accounts that will have 1000 dragons that can be changed, have bios, be exalted/bought/sold/need their food or energy levels ticked down/topped off and so on.

That is why space should be added, but added slowly, because it would be nearly impossible for them to add 1000 active lair spaces, then 2 months down the road when/if there are problems, come back and say 'oops, sorry, we need to roll back'. It is much easier, and better, to simply add a few at a time and see if there are issues, then add more when/if there aren't any issues.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2020-06-06 12:35:31" ] [quote name="Kitava" date="2020-06-06 11:29:22" ] I don't really see how having more lair spaces will be taxing to the system, since very few people will actually get to that level. It's very expensive, and a lot of people simply prefer having smaller lairs anyways. I've been playing for 7 years and I only have 120 lair spaces, since I'm someone who is constantly purging old and buying new dragons. I wouldn't mind having some more room, but I don't see myself reaching the cap any time soon and a lot of other players probably feel the same way. Extreme collectors are in the minority of FR players. So I think having more lair space available for the few users who would actually use it isn't a bad idea! I don't really support the "selling your lair space to others" suggestion, because sometimes, the seller will want that lair space back and they won't be able to get it unless they buy it from someone else. That might lead to newer players, or people who have small lairs now but may wish to have bigger ones in the future, making very regrettable mistakes and I can imagine it might cause drama and resentment. Or encourage multi accounting, as others in this thread have said. [/quote] The thing is, what is a few? 25%? fewer? more? While it might be true that only a 'few' will get to the top lair spaces, those few are still a significant number of players. It is like 1% of 1million seems like a very small number, yet it is still 10,000. so 10% say 50,000 (I don't know the number of active users, and not sure where to go to find out) is 5,000 accounts that will have 1000 dragons that can be changed, have bios, be exalted/bought/sold/need their food or energy levels ticked down/topped off and so on. That is why space should be added, but added slowly, because it would be nearly impossible for them to add 1000 active lair spaces, then 2 months down the road when/if there are problems, come back and say 'oops, sorry, we need to roll back'. It is much easier, and better, to simply add a few at a time and see if there are issues, then add more when/if there aren't any issues. [/quote] I dont mind them adding space slow..but we only had a 10 slot increase of active lairspace in 3 years!! Thats way too slow Plus the whole silence part around lairspace.. before they gave the explanation with feeding they had the "dragons load to slowly in coli " explanation.. and before that another explanation..we never really got to hear their thoughts about active lairspace.. where they envision it..
Jemadar wrote on 2020-06-06 12:35:31:
I don't really see how having more lair spaces will be taxing to the system, since very few people will actually get to that level. It's very expensive, and a lot of people simply prefer having smaller lairs anyways.

I've been playing for 7 years and I only have 120 lair spaces, since I'm someone who is constantly purging old and buying new dragons. I wouldn't mind having some more room, but I don't see myself reaching the cap any time soon and a lot of other players probably feel the same way. Extreme collectors are in the minority of FR players.

So I think having more lair space available for the few users who would actually use it isn't a bad idea!

I don't really support the "selling your lair space to others" suggestion, because sometimes, the seller will want that lair space back and they won't be able to get it unless they buy it from someone else. That might lead to newer players, or people who have small lairs now but may wish to have bigger ones in the future, making very regrettable mistakes and I can imagine it might cause drama and resentment. Or encourage multi accounting, as others in this thread have said.

While it might be true that only a 'few' will get to the top lair spaces, those few are still a significant number of players. It is like 1% of 1million seems like a very small number, yet it is still 10,000. so 10% say 50,000 (I don't know the number of active users, and not sure where to go to find out) is 5,000 accounts that will have 1000 dragons that can be changed, have bios, be exalted/bought/sold/need their food or energy levels ticked down/topped off and so on.

That is why space should be added, but added slowly, because it would be nearly impossible for them to add 1000 active lair spaces, then 2 months down the road when/if there are problems, come back and say 'oops, sorry, we need to roll back'. It is much easier, and better, to simply add a few at a time and see if there are issues, then add more when/if there aren't any issues.

I dont mind them adding space slow..but we only had a 10 slot increase of active lairspace in 3 years!! Thats way too slow

Plus the whole silence part around lairspace.. before they gave the explanation with feeding they had the "dragons load to slowly in coli " explanation.. and before that another explanation..we never really got to hear their thoughts about active lairspace.. where they envision it..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
[quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2020-06-07 06:06:37" ] [quote name="Jemadar" date="2020-06-06 12:35:31" ] [quote name="Kitava" date="2020-06-06 11:29:22" ] I don't really see how having more lair spaces will be taxing to the system, since very few people will actually get to that level. It's very expensive, and a lot of people simply prefer having smaller lairs anyways. I've been playing for 7 years and I only have 120 lair spaces, since I'm someone who is constantly purging old and buying new dragons. I wouldn't mind having some more room, but I don't see myself reaching the cap any time soon and a lot of other players probably feel the same way. Extreme collectors are in the minority of FR players. So I think having more lair space available for the few users who would actually use it isn't a bad idea! I don't really support the "selling your lair space to others" suggestion, because sometimes, the seller will want that lair space back and they won't be able to get it unless they buy it from someone else. That might lead to newer players, or people who have small lairs now but may wish to have bigger ones in the future, making very regrettable mistakes and I can imagine it might cause drama and resentment. Or encourage multi accounting, as others in this thread have said. [/quote] The thing is, what is a few? 25%? fewer? more? While it might be true that only a 'few' will get to the top lair spaces, those few are still a significant number of players. It is like 1% of 1million seems like a very small number, yet it is still 10,000. so 10% say 50,000 (I don't know the number of active users, and not sure where to go to find out) is 5,000 accounts that will have 1000 dragons that can be changed, have bios, be exalted/bought/sold/need their food or energy levels ticked down/topped off and so on. That is why space should be added, but added slowly, because it would be nearly impossible for them to add 1000 active lair spaces, then 2 months down the road when/if there are problems, come back and say 'oops, sorry, we need to roll back'. It is much easier, and better, to simply add a few at a time and see if there are issues, then add more when/if there aren't any issues. [/quote] I dont mind them adding space slow..but we only had a 10 slot increase of active lairspace in 3 years!! Thats way too slow Plus the whole silence part around lairspace.. before they gave the explanation with feeding they had the "dragons load to slowly in coli " explanation.. and before that another explanation..we never really got to hear their thoughts about active lairspace.. where they envision it.. [/quote] Yeah slowly is fine but I'd also rather not only get 10 spaces per three years, haha. Also the feeding thing/mechanic overall was why we weren't getting any... though for some reason we weren't told that right away o.O First it was mentioned to be coli and users having possible problems feeding their dragons, the second of which can be improved when the gathering system is overhauled and the first doesn't even look to be a problem since at least when the Den first came out, even Den dragons showed in the coli list if you looked at all the ineligible ones u.u
Taarnfalk wrote on 2020-06-07 06:06:37:
Jemadar wrote on 2020-06-06 12:35:31:

I dont mind them adding space slow..but we only had a 10 slot increase of active lairspace in 3 years!! Thats way too slow

Plus the whole silence part around lairspace.. before they gave the explanation with feeding they had the "dragons load to slowly in coli " explanation.. and before that another explanation..we never really got to hear their thoughts about active lairspace.. where they envision it..

Yeah slowly is fine but I'd also rather not only get 10 spaces per three years, haha.

Also the feeding thing/mechanic overall was why we weren't getting any... though for some reason we weren't told that right away o.O First it was mentioned to be coli and users having possible problems feeding their dragons, the second of which can be improved when the gathering system is overhauled and the first doesn't even look to be a problem since at least when the Den first came out, even Den dragons showed in the coli list if you looked at all the ineligible ones u.u
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Yeah 10 active lairspace in 3 years is too little an addition. I still think it be viable to have as many active dragons as there are familiars and twice that number for hibernal den. That way there would come increase in lairspace everytime they added familiars
Yeah 10 active lairspace in 3 years is too little an addition. I still think it be viable to have as many active dragons as there are familiars and twice that number for hibernal den. That way there would come increase in lairspace everytime they added familiars
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

As much as I want to remain positive for the possibility for more active lairspace there are NO mention of lairspace or feeding mechanism being worked on [quote name="Kaepora" date="2020-06-08 06:51:22" ] [indent] [indent] [columns] [b]Feature[/b] [color=green][i]Flight Rising Main Page[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Site Status Box[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Player Registration System[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Login System[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Lair / Hibernal Den[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Dragon Profiles[/i][/color] [color=red]Nesting Grounds[/color] [color=red]Gathering[/color] [color=red]Clan Profile[/color] [color=red]Hoard & Vault[/color] [color=green][i]Bestiary[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Message Center[/i][/color] [color=red]Gem Purchases[/color] [color=red]Marketplace[/color] [color=green][i]Auction House[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Trading Post[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Crim's Collection Cart[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Swipp's Swap Stand[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Pinkerton's Plundered Pile[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/i][/color] [color=red]Tomo's Trivia Tablet[/color] [color=green][i]Crossroads[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Custom Skins[/i][/color] [color=red]Festive Favors[/color] [color=green][i]Fairgrounds[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Coliseum[/i][/color] [color=red]Dominance[/color] [color=green][i]Forums[/i][/color] [color=red]World Map[/color] [color=green][i]Search[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Predict Morphology[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Encyclopedia[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Media[/i][/color] [color=red]Achievements[/color] [nextcol] [b]Status[/b] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [/columns] [/indent] [/indent] ----------------- [/quote]
As much as I want to remain positive for the possibility for more active lairspace there are NO mention of lairspace or feeding mechanism being worked on

Kaepora wrote on 2020-06-08 06:51:22:

Feature

Flight Rising Main Page
Site Status Box
Player Registration System
Login System
Lair / Hibernal Den
Dragon Profiles
Nesting Grounds
Gathering
Clan Profile
Hoard & Vault
Bestiary
Message Center
Gem Purchases
Marketplace
Auction House
Trading Post
Crim's Collection Cart
Swipp's Swap Stand
Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
Tomo's Trivia Tablet
Crossroads
Custom Skins
Festive Favors
Fairgrounds
Coliseum
Dominance
Forums
World Map
Search
Predict Morphology
Encyclopedia
Media
Achievements
Status

Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Early Development
Early Development
Early Development
Active Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Active Development
Active Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Active Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Early Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Early Development
Refactor Complete!
Active Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Early Development

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I would suggest upping the lair space capacity slowly, as the devs are currently doing. But I'd like to see it rise with at least 4 upgrades a year (20 spaces). Maybe it will happen in the future, who knows?

Then for the Hibernal Den. I would love to have eternal den space, and I know I can only wish. But, if I can't ask for a horse, I can at least ask for a little goldfish. I know I may get neither. I wish for the possibility of raising the den lair cap with 50 spaces a year, trough items and gems, but I would be thankful for even 20 or 30.

I really wish to collect a ton of dragons, and am not against users auctioning their lair space. I just don't know how it
I would suggest upping the lair space capacity slowly, as the devs are currently doing. But I'd like to see it rise with at least 4 upgrades a year (20 spaces). Maybe it will happen in the future, who knows?

Then for the Hibernal Den. I would love to have eternal den space, and I know I can only wish. But, if I can't ask for a horse, I can at least ask for a little goldfish. I know I may get neither. I wish for the possibility of raising the den lair cap with 50 spaces a year, trough items and gems, but I would be thankful for even 20 or 30.

I really wish to collect a ton of dragons, and am not against users auctioning their lair space. I just don't know how it
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
[quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2020-06-08 08:35:59" ] As much as I want to remain positive for the possibility for more active lairspace there are NO mention of lairspace or feeding mechanism being worked on [quote name="Kaepora" date="2020-06-08 06:51:22" ] [indent] [indent] [columns] [b]Feature[/b] [color=green][i]Flight Rising Main Page[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Site Status Box[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Player Registration System[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Login System[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Lair / Hibernal Den[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Dragon Profiles[/i][/color] [color=red]Nesting Grounds[/color] [color=red]Gathering[/color] [color=red]Clan Profile[/color] [color=red]Hoard & Vault[/color] [color=green][i]Bestiary[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Message Center[/i][/color] [color=red]Gem Purchases[/color] [color=red]Marketplace[/color] [color=green][i]Auction House[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Trading Post[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Crim's Collection Cart[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Swipp's Swap Stand[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Pinkerton's Plundered Pile[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/i][/color] [color=red]Tomo's Trivia Tablet[/color] [color=green][i]Crossroads[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Custom Skins[/i][/color] [color=red]Festive Favors[/color] [color=green][i]Fairgrounds[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Coliseum[/i][/color] [color=red]Dominance[/color] [color=green][i]Forums[/i][/color] [color=red]World Map[/color] [color=green][i]Search[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Predict Morphology[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Encyclopedia[/i][/color] [color=green][i]Media[/i][/color] [color=red]Achievements[/color] [nextcol] [b]Status[/b] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Active Development[/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=green][i]Refactor Complete![/i][/color] [color=red]Early Development[/color] [/columns] [/indent] [/indent] ----------------- [/quote] [/quote] Considering this list was specifically about [i]features[/i] that currently exist/existed on the site being developed and updated code-wise that...shouldn't be surprising? Additional lair space isn't a feature that needs refactoring onto the new site build, it's an update that's contingent on what FR's servers themselves can handle, not the coding. I don't think they're going to be overhauling the feeding mechanism any time soon especially now that players can selectively feed individual dragons. In fact, players being able to selectively feed single dragons might lead to more eventual active lair space. I've seen several players saying they'll likely only feed their battlers/breeders from now on and let the others drop to 0. Less dragons needing to be counted in the feeding algorithm means less stress on the servers that handle it which could eventually mean freeing those resource up for more active lair space.
Taarnfalk wrote on 2020-06-08 08:35:59:
As much as I want to remain positive for the possibility for more active lairspace there are NO mention of lairspace or feeding mechanism being worked on

Kaepora wrote on 2020-06-08 06:51:22:

Feature

Flight Rising Main Page
Site Status Box
Player Registration System
Login System
Lair / Hibernal Den
Dragon Profiles
Nesting Grounds
Gathering
Clan Profile
Hoard & Vault
Bestiary
Message Center
Gem Purchases
Marketplace
Auction House
Trading Post
Crim's Collection Cart
Swipp's Swap Stand
Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
Tomo's Trivia Tablet
Crossroads
Custom Skins
Festive Favors
Fairgrounds
Coliseum
Dominance
Forums
World Map
Search
Predict Morphology
Encyclopedia
Media
Achievements
Status

Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Early Development
Early Development
Early Development
Active Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Active Development
Active Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Active Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Early Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Early Development
Refactor Complete!
Active Development
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Refactor Complete!
Early Development

Considering this list was specifically about features that currently exist/existed on the site being developed and updated code-wise that...shouldn't be surprising? Additional lair space isn't a feature that needs refactoring onto the new site build, it's an update that's contingent on what FR's servers themselves can handle, not the coding.

I don't think they're going to be overhauling the feeding mechanism any time soon especially now that players can selectively feed individual dragons. In fact, players being able to selectively feed single dragons might lead to more eventual active lair space. I've seen several players saying they'll likely only feed their battlers/breeders from now on and let the others drop to 0. Less dragons needing to be counted in the feeding algorithm means less stress on the servers that handle it which could eventually mean freeing those resource up for more active lair space.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Also finding it hard to believe that the stress on servers at feeding would be larger when adding more lairspace than it is now with all dragons having the possibility to have personal vistas and views...

Not that I dont like the new update its great.. just wish there had been some word or update about more active lairspace...
Also finding it hard to believe that the stress on servers at feeding would be larger when adding more lairspace than it is now with all dragons having the possibility to have personal vistas and views...

Not that I dont like the new update its great.. just wish there had been some word or update about more active lairspace...
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

[quote name="Taarnfalk" date="2020-06-09 01:34:14" ] Also finding it hard to believe that the stress on servers at feeding would be larger when adding more lairspace than it is now with all dragons having the possibility to have personal vistas and views... Not that I dont like the new update its great.. just wish there had been some word or update about more active lairspace... [/quote] Feeding counters have to tick down 3 times a day for every dragon on the site with more than 0% energy. That's 10s of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of active dragons all across the site. By contrast, scenes and other dragon-related images only have to be loaded whenever a player accesses that page and because they're basically images they can also take advantage of caches/cookies.
Taarnfalk wrote on 2020-06-09 01:34:14:

Feeding counters have to tick down 3 times a day for every dragon on the site with more than 0% energy. That's 10s of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of active dragons all across the site.

By contrast, scenes and other dragon-related images only have to be loaded whenever a player accesses that page and because they're basically images they can also take advantage of caches/cookies.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Then the best solution would still be to abolish the feeding system or set it to only 1 tick a day..
if 1 tick a day that's 3 times the active dragon capacity that we have now.. which is a start :D

Then the best solution would still be to abolish the feeding system or set it to only 1 tick a day..
if 1 tick a day that's 3 times the active dragon capacity that we have now.. which is a start :D

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17