Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bug Apparel (W/Art!)
1 2 3
Bees! spiders!! I want them!
Bees! spiders!! I want them!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
May I suggest stag beetles or stick insects as well? I like them :D
May I suggest stag beetles or stick insects as well? I like them :D
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Support I want ladybugs
Support I want ladybugs
akueye3.png
Support!!!

Plleaaaseee i'd loovee this! The more bugs the better!
Support!!!

Plleaaaseee i'd loovee this! The more bugs the better!
lYTcsDl.png
Support! I really like dragonflies so I'd be really hyped about that one, but the others are really nice too!
Support! I really like dragonflies so I'd be really hyped about that one, but the others are really nice too!
jCVhFoZ.gif
moths...
moths...
tumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.pngvee | it/its | +3 FR time | PWYW arttumblr_inline_oopznbhmvJ1u5ynwc_540.png
CDEDBE49-F090-441-B-9239-31-F580-D3992-B.png
p3Lr8aR.pngACOZFAh.pngrQfqxOq.png
1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png7Iu4Ec0.png
Bugs, yes, not a fan but I'm not going take my own preference over diversity. But I do wonder do they need to come in swarms? Like bees I understand, but dragonflies can be just 2-5 bigger ones, like the butterfly apparel we have, instead of a swarm of a dozen little ones. Spiders the same, can be a variety of either several small spiders for one apparel and one large spider for another. Each species can be treated differently with varying sizes. That would be more interesting (and less annoying... lol, those dragonflies in OP's examples reminded me of mosquitoes... where's my insecticide spray? XD)
Bugs, yes, not a fan but I'm not going take my own preference over diversity. But I do wonder do they need to come in swarms? Like bees I understand, but dragonflies can be just 2-5 bigger ones, like the butterfly apparel we have, instead of a swarm of a dozen little ones. Spiders the same, can be a variety of either several small spiders for one apparel and one large spider for another. Each species can be treated differently with varying sizes. That would be more interesting (and less annoying... lol, those dragonflies in OP's examples reminded me of mosquitoes... where's my insecticide spray? XD)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Bees, dragonflies and spiders would be super cool!!
Bees, dragonflies and spiders would be super cool!!
hIRhjMz.png
FroggedFriend
+2 FR Time | They/Them | Arcane
Scorpion/spider apparel would be amazing, too.

(and yes, I am aware they are arachnids, not bugs, but still, crawlies!)

But yeah, I am always supportive of any animal/creature companion apparel, since we don't have familiars as apparel (one can dream lmao)
Scorpion/spider apparel would be amazing, too.

(and yes, I am aware they are arachnids, not bugs, but still, crawlies!)

But yeah, I am always supportive of any animal/creature companion apparel, since we don't have familiars as apparel (one can dream lmao)
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
i thought this was going to be about apparel that's made out of giant bug chitin parts but this is good too
i thought this was going to be about apparel that's made out of giant bug chitin parts but this is good too
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
1 2 3