Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bug Apparel (W/Art!)
1 2 3
[center]I haven't seen much [i]buzz[/i] (pun intended) about this topic, but I feel that bug apparel can really add to the site. Mayhaps not in a huge way, but it can definitely enhance the animal spectrum and the use of life (outside of animals and plants). Similar to how we have the butterfly apparel, what if we had more apparel involving bugs; the design or concept could be similar to the flow of flower fall. Which means that the bugs flow outside the borders of the dragon, so it floats around the dragon, but can also be over the dragon to show that randomness. [b]What we currently have:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=18030&xt=dressing.png[/img] We could have apparel with a multitude of bees, butterflies, dragonflies, or even spiders! I would honestly love to have these magnificent creatures be a part of my dragon lore and tie a look to an outfit! Additionally, as I previously mentioned, fr has made a wonderful example of using bugs with their butterflies. If they can accomplish simply using bugs, without the use of masks, I feel that it could add a lot to the dragon. However, you can always add another apparel piece to each set. The bees can have a hive, the dragonflies could have the dragon holding a jar of water, and the ladybugs can have flower bouquets. We can have a multitude of different bug types, and all that I have suggested are not final. There are thousands of bugs to choose from, all with unique colors and designs, unique from one another. Any bugs would be cool to explore, and below are ony the bare minimum of what can be explored. In fact, to tie my point together, here are several examples of exactly what I am talking about (with the bugs alone, all drawn by me): [/center] [center][b]Bees![/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/527537913647333376/716119179308040202/dummy.png[/img] [/center] [center][b]Ladybugs![/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/527537913647333376/716124077009403913/dummy2.png[/img] [/center] [center][b]Dragonflies![/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/527537913647333376/716128359905624084/dummy3.png[/img] [/center] [center][b]Praying Mantis's[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/527537913647333376/716133310182457364/dummy4.png[/img] [/center]
I haven't seen much buzz (pun intended) about this topic, but I feel that bug apparel can really add to the site. Mayhaps not in a huge way, but it can definitely enhance the animal spectrum and the use of life (outside of animals and plants).

Similar to how we have the butterfly apparel, what if we had more apparel involving bugs; the design or concept could be similar to the flow of flower fall. Which means that the bugs flow outside the borders of the dragon, so it floats around the dragon, but can also be over the dragon to show that randomness.

What we currently have:
dummy?breed=4&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=18030&xt=dressing.png

We could have apparel with a multitude of bees, butterflies, dragonflies, or even spiders! I would honestly love to have these magnificent creatures be a part of my dragon lore and tie a look to an outfit!

Additionally, as I previously mentioned, fr has made a wonderful example of using bugs with their butterflies. If they can accomplish simply using bugs, without the use of masks, I feel that it could add a lot to the dragon. However, you can always add another apparel piece to each set. The bees can have a hive, the dragonflies could have the dragon holding a jar of water, and the ladybugs can have flower bouquets.

We can have a multitude of different bug types, and all that I have suggested are not final. There are thousands of bugs to choose from, all with unique colors and designs, unique from one another. Any bugs would be cool to explore, and below are ony the bare minimum of what can be explored.

In fact, to tie my point together, here are several examples of exactly what I am talking about (with the bugs alone, all drawn by me):
Bees!
dummy.png
Ladybugs!
dummy2.png
Dragonflies!
dummy3.png
Praying Mantis's
dummy4.png
Imp Adopt
a beehive + bee colony apparel piece-- or even a bee set-- would be great!!
mQcgiXg.pngd6YS8FU.png
[quote name="Bugg" date="2020-05-29 16:29:51" ] a beehive + bee colony apparel piece-- or even a bee set-- would be great!! [/quote] I’ll take 10 Seriously though, we need bug swarm apparel!
Bugg wrote on 2020-05-29 16:29:51:

I’ll take 10

Seriously though, we need bug swarm apparel!
I require flies and roaches... Yes

I would definitely love more bugs in general, though.
I require flies and roaches... Yes

I would definitely love more bugs in general, though.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Ladybugs, grasshoppers, flies, spiders...
yes please
Ladybugs, grasshoppers, flies, spiders...
yes please
sherlock-edit.png
support!!! i have a beekeeper dragon (my icon dragon) and my username literally means "beekeeper" in latin. i love bugs! spiders would be super cool for shadow themed lairs, and i can see roaches being a popular plague dragon theme!
support!!! i have a beekeeper dragon (my icon dragon) and my username literally means "beekeeper" in latin. i love bugs! spiders would be super cool for shadow themed lairs, and i can see roaches being a popular plague dragon theme!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

ehh, sure! i'm not too into bugs n all that but i could def see myself using it c:
ehh, sure! i'm not too into bugs n all that but i could def see myself using it c:
CUnQdgy.png
I love the bees and dragonflies especially!
I love the bees and dragonflies especially!
All of this! I love how subtle they are.
All of this! I love how subtle they are.
Dragonflies! Bees! Yes please!!
Dragonflies! Bees! Yes please!!
1 2 3