Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | make festival bears+ difficult to sell
i dont understand why the bears from the 2015 festivals are so easy to hoard sell. every other familiar from festivals has a deposit option instead of a check option, but the bears are all seemingly checkable and sellable. also, the same function with unhatched eggs would be wonderful. i already accidentally sold an unhatched egg from my hoard when i wasnt paying attention, why do they sell for 0 treasure so easily? i think that should be changed. basically, check what items can and cant be sold through the hoard and reconsider some of the choices? its inconsistent and frustrating. edit: here [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ojt83JL.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/SsPhcMf.png[/img]
i dont understand why the bears from the 2015 festivals are so easy to hoard sell. every other familiar from festivals has a deposit option instead of a check option, but the bears are all seemingly checkable and sellable.

also, the same function with unhatched eggs would be wonderful. i already accidentally sold an unhatched egg from my hoard when i wasnt paying attention, why do they sell for 0 treasure so easily? i think that should be changed.

basically, check what items can and cant be sold through the hoard and reconsider some of the choices? its inconsistent and frustrating.

edit: here
Ojt83JL.png
SsPhcMf.png
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
Huge support.

Nocturne eggs can't be hoardsold so why can't the same be applied for elemental eggs? Also, no festival apparel should be hoardsellable since they're, y'know, retired.
Huge support.

Nocturne eggs can't be hoardsold so why can't the same be applied for elemental eggs? Also, no festival apparel should be hoardsellable since they're, y'know, retired.
[quote name="Eridan" date="2020-05-29 07:08:20" ] i dont understand why the bears from the 2015 festivals are so easy to hoard sell. every other familiar from festivals has a deposit option instead of a check option, but the bears are all seemingly checkable and sellable. [/quote] Ahh, someone doesn't know their site history [emoji=guardian winking size=2] Bears were intentionally changed, so they [i]could[/i] be hoard sold, along with other options to remove them from one's hoard besides selling them for nothing to sit in someone else's hoard. [quote=Undel] Bears, Phony Bears, and Mimic familiars are now hoard-sellable. This means that if you have duplicates you do not want, you can vendor them, trade them to crim, or brew them in baldwin. [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1680553/1#post_16247101]Source[/url] This was because bears were fodder priced and lower because of their overabundance and no way to get rid of them. Now, the pendulum has swung the other way, and since they are not coming in en masse, call it a soft retirement?, it might be time to revert that change. Edit: Fixed a sentence to not sound like I had a stroke
Eridan wrote on 2020-05-29 07:08:20:
i dont understand why the bears from the 2015 festivals are so easy to hoard sell. every other familiar from festivals has a deposit option instead of a check option, but the bears are all seemingly checkable and sellable.

Ahh, someone doesn't know their site history

Bears were intentionally changed, so they could be hoard sold, along with other options to remove them from one's hoard besides selling them for nothing to sit in someone else's hoard.
Undel wrote:
Bears, Phony Bears, and Mimic familiars are now hoard-sellable. This means that if you have duplicates you do not want, you can vendor them, trade them to crim, or brew them in baldwin.
Source

This was because bears were fodder priced and lower because of their overabundance and no way to get rid of them.

Now, the pendulum has swung the other way, and since they are not coming in en masse, call it a soft retirement?, it might be time to revert that change.

Edit: Fixed a sentence to not sound like I had a stroke
I know why - because all NotN stuff was made hoarsellable after people were frustrated at the enormous hoards of NotN items (including bears) but since the bears were removed they should be made non-hoard-sellable again.
I know why - because all NotN stuff was made hoarsellable after people were frustrated at the enormous hoards of NotN items (including bears) but since the bears were removed they should be made non-hoard-sellable again.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Yeah, they were originally a NotN drop and all those were made hoardsellable so farmers wouldn't have like 20 pages of the familiars and no way to get rid of them. I do agree that since they've been retired (minus Joxar, but that's not gonna lead to a player having an abundance of them anyways), they should be made non hoardsellable like other retired familiars and items.

I also agree on eggs, since those always have some amount of value (if eggs get so common that people want to hoardsell them the staff really hecked up lol) and I can imagine that accidentally selling an egg is painful.
Yeah, they were originally a NotN drop and all those were made hoardsellable so farmers wouldn't have like 20 pages of the familiars and no way to get rid of them. I do agree that since they've been retired (minus Joxar, but that's not gonna lead to a player having an abundance of them anyways), they should be made non hoardsellable like other retired familiars and items.

I also agree on eggs, since those always have some amount of value (if eggs get so common that people want to hoardsell them the staff really hecked up lol) and I can imagine that accidentally selling an egg is painful.
jCVhFoZ.gif
oh ok. that makes sense. i wasnt around in 2015 so (shrug) didnt see all this

still..... eggs unsellable please.
oh ok. that makes sense. i wasnt around in 2015 so (shrug) didnt see all this

still..... eggs unsellable please.
iceshieldr.png___

ERIDAN h03-icon-twinkle.gif HE/HIM h03-icon-twinkle.gif FR +8
if i remain lost & die on a cross
at least i wasn't born in a manger
It's because the hideous things ended up clogging up our hoards in bulk and nobody wanted to buy the damned things because they had millions too.

I would make them no longer hoardsellable now, though. The problem of everyone having eight million horrible bear familiars is passed.

Keep them Baldwin-able, though. It's cathartic melting them into slop.

Eggs should never be hoardsellable. Nobody wants to hoardsell an egg.
It's because the hideous things ended up clogging up our hoards in bulk and nobody wanted to buy the damned things because they had millions too.

I would make them no longer hoardsellable now, though. The problem of everyone having eight million horrible bear familiars is passed.

Keep them Baldwin-able, though. It's cathartic melting them into slop.

Eggs should never be hoardsellable. Nobody wants to hoardsell an egg.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I definitely support the eggs not being hoardsellable. All the other eggs cannot be hoard-sold, I think it's time the elemental ones are made the same way. I mean, they don't even have a price.
I definitely support the eggs not being hoardsellable. All the other eggs cannot be hoard-sold, I think it's time the elemental ones are made the same way. I mean, they don't even have a price.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
BIG support
BIG support
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;