Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sort hoard as:
there should be like a sorting hard thing well that is what I think what do you think.
there should be like a sorting hard thing well that is what I think what do you think.
dragonlava she/her/hers
check out my giveaway
Yeah I support this, especially in the Materials category!

Something like the 'Sort by: ' in Auction House would be good. Too many times have I spent time on finding items that I just acquired. It'll be like a 'quality of life' update, since in the Food hoard, there's already a 'Sort by: ' but for type of food, so it might not take such a long time to implement.
Yeah I support this, especially in the Materials category!

Something like the 'Sort by: ' in Auction House would be good. Too many times have I spent time on finding items that I just acquired. It'll be like a 'quality of life' update, since in the Food hoard, there's already a 'Sort by: ' but for type of food, so it might not take such a long time to implement.
UMXzCwT.png
yeah! along with a search feature, i think this would be really useful!
yeah! along with a search feature, i think this would be really useful!
CUnQdgy.png
support
blease, staff, my crops are dying

It would make such a big difference search the hoard in any capacity, no matter how simple the search options. Trying to pick out, for example, a single apparel piece to send over Crossroads, is needlessly difficult.
support
blease, staff, my crops are dying

It would make such a big difference search the hoard in any capacity, no matter how simple the search options. Trying to pick out, for example, a single apparel piece to send over Crossroads, is needlessly difficult.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose