Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Testing out" Flights
This would let you test out a flight before switching. It will be purely cosmetic, so you could see how your lair looks like if you were to be in another flight. This will NOT give you any bonuses of the flight you are testing. It will NOT let you breed dragons while you are testing which shouldn't take any longer than 5 minutes (Really all you are doing is seeing how the flight banners go with your lair.) You WON'T be able to access the flight's private forums. You will still be counted as a member of your current flight so if anyone visits your lair while you are testing they will still see that you are in your current flight. This is like going to a user's lair but the lair is yours, it doesn't make you part of that flight or give you any flight exclusives for it. All it does is it applies the flight banners to your lair for some time and when you go out of testing mode you remain in the same flight as you were before. If you go to another page that isn't your lair you will automatically go out of testing mode just like lair edit.
This would let you test out a flight before switching. It will be purely cosmetic, so you could see how your lair looks like if you were to be in another flight. This will NOT give you any bonuses of the flight you are testing. It will NOT let you breed dragons while you are testing which shouldn't take any longer than 5 minutes (Really all you are doing is seeing how the flight banners go with your lair.) You WON'T be able to access the flight's private forums. You will still be counted as a member of your current flight so if anyone visits your lair while you are testing they will still see that you are in your current flight. This is like going to a user's lair but the lair is yours, it doesn't make you part of that flight or give you any flight exclusives for it. All it does is it applies the flight banners to your lair for some time and when you go out of testing mode you remain in the same flight as you were before. If you go to another page that isn't your lair you will automatically go out of testing mode just like lair edit.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
You can already kinda do this by going to the world map and clicking on the territory/flight you'd like to preview. The banner + the visuals surrounding it will change to the corresponding flight.
You can already kinda do this by going to the world map and clicking on the territory/flight you'd like to preview. The banner + the visuals surrounding it will change to the corresponding flight.
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
Yeah but I think this is more "do I like my lair in this section?"

Some people have themed lair that might not look good with the banner and you can't see both at once.

Honestly, why not? It's not like your actually trying it out just checking out the cosmetic changes - it's not really a way to take flight vacations so I think its a good idea.
Yeah but I think this is more "do I like my lair in this section?"

Some people have themed lair that might not look good with the banner and you can't see both at once.

Honestly, why not? It's not like your actually trying it out just checking out the cosmetic changes - it's not really a way to take flight vacations so I think its a good idea.
An aesthetic preview for your lair? Sure, I don't see any reason why we couldn't have something like this!
An aesthetic preview for your lair? Sure, I don't see any reason why we couldn't have something like this!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
And it won't require too much coding, all you have to do is change some of the visuals and add some buttons.
And it won't require too much coding, all you have to do is change some of the visuals and add some buttons.
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
I wouldn't need it personally, but there is no reason this shouldn't be a thing, so support ^^
I wouldn't need it personally, but there is no reason this shouldn't be a thing, so support ^^
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
i would like it. i always like to know how things would look like. so support
i would like it. i always like to know how things would look like. so support
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Support, i would use a feature like this so much tbh
Support, i would use a feature like this so much tbh
ooBdJIk.png
This would probably be more work than you imagine on the dev side-- figuring out how to implement it, coding it, adding new pages to the website, bug testing, etc etc. I don't think it's a feature that's in super high demand. A user could just simulate this by taking screenshots of the relevant pages of their lair + the elemental flight background that they're thinking about changing to, and editing them together in a software like Photoshop.

No support.
This would probably be more work than you imagine on the dev side-- figuring out how to implement it, coding it, adding new pages to the website, bug testing, etc etc. I don't think it's a feature that's in super high demand. A user could just simulate this by taking screenshots of the relevant pages of their lair + the elemental flight background that they're thinking about changing to, and editing them together in a software like Photoshop.

No support.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png