Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | apparel suggestion: insects!
1 2 3 4
Ok I have a suggestion for apparel that originated from me giving my dragons songs. I assigned [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjVkXlxsO8Q]Perpercut by Linkin Park[/url] to one of my permas and I realized, [b]we have no insect apparel[/b]. None at all. It surprises me that inscets are nowhere to be seen, as they would be a valuable addition to plague and the thousands of meat/carcass skins and subspecies that exist. Not only that, but animal lover and plant lover dragons of all flights could make great use of insect apparel. Now, I'm not talking about having insects in the same model of apparel as the cats, snakes and dogs (although arachnids would be a great new addition to the pets, but that's a matter for another time). The idea would be closer to the flowerfalls and seasonal breezes. Which by the way, fits perfectly with springswarm, which has an insect-centered visual identity. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_springswarm2020.png[/img][/center] [rule] [size=4][b]The idea is to have swarms of various flying insects as apparel pieces. Mosquitoes, butterflies, bees, dragonflies, flies, wasps, moths, fireflies. Maybe even beetles and crickets and cockroaches. They would occupy different positions around the dragon, as do the flowerfalls, allowing them to be layered. [/b][/size=4] [rule] That way a gardening dragon can attract a wonderful swarm of butterflies and bees. A shadow dragon that wanders the nights can have a beautiful bunch of moths and fireflies following suit. [s]My dragon can have mosquitoes and dragonflies finally giving him the final touch that he needs to be finished.[/s] There's many possible uses, and I'm sure they'd be very appreciated. Maybe next springswarm, I wonder? You guys, reply here if you think this is a good idea. I really really want apparel like this.
Ok I have a suggestion for apparel that originated from me giving my dragons songs. I assigned Perpercut by Linkin Park to one of my permas and I realized, we have no insect apparel. None at all. It surprises me that inscets are nowhere to be seen, as they would be a valuable addition to plague and the thousands of meat/carcass skins and subspecies that exist. Not only that, but animal lover and plant lover dragons of all flights could make great use of insect apparel.

Now, I'm not talking about having insects in the same model of apparel as the cats, snakes and dogs (although arachnids would be a great new addition to the pets, but that's a matter for another time). The idea would be closer to the flowerfalls and seasonal breezes. Which by the way, fits perfectly with springswarm, which has an insect-centered visual identity.
banner_springswarm2020.png

The idea is to have swarms of various flying insects as apparel pieces. Mosquitoes, butterflies, bees, dragonflies, flies, wasps, moths, fireflies. Maybe even beetles and crickets and cockroaches. They would occupy different positions around the dragon, as do the flowerfalls, allowing them to be layered.

That way a gardening dragon can attract a wonderful swarm of butterflies and bees. A shadow dragon that wanders the nights can have a beautiful bunch of moths and fireflies following suit. My dragon can have mosquitoes and dragonflies finally giving him the final touch that he needs to be finished. There's many possible uses, and I'm sure they'd be very appreciated. Maybe next springswarm, I wonder?

You guys, reply here if you think this is a good idea. I really really want apparel like this.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
[color=indigo] Support! The only thing we have is [item= Butterfly's Kiss] [color=indigo] but I think it's kinda clunky. I would love to see swarms of butterflies, bees, and other bugs. I personally love dragonflies and would love some dragonfly apparel!
Support! The only thing we have is Butterfly's Kiss but I think it's kinda clunky. I would love to see swarms of butterflies, bees, and other bugs. I personally love dragonflies and would love some dragonfly apparel!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Kitava Oh yeah, I completely forgot this one wasn't just a mask. Even yet, the butterflies in this are disproportionately HUGE, and call so much attention.
Besides, this being a retired greenskeeper item makes acquiring it so much harder..

My idea was to have all kinds of insects (including the gross ones) in a smaller scale and working as an athmosphere apparel rather than a wearable one (i'm looking at you, unnecessarily big mask).
Also like... not retired and not cycling, preferably.
Judging by how releases work, maybe from all the insect swarms, a couple are swipp trades, one is coli, one is brewable, one is gems and the other ones are in the treasure marketplace.
@Kitava Oh yeah, I completely forgot this one wasn't just a mask. Even yet, the butterflies in this are disproportionately HUGE, and call so much attention.
Besides, this being a retired greenskeeper item makes acquiring it so much harder..

My idea was to have all kinds of insects (including the gross ones) in a smaller scale and working as an athmosphere apparel rather than a wearable one (i'm looking at you, unnecessarily big mask).
Also like... not retired and not cycling, preferably.
Judging by how releases work, maybe from all the insect swarms, a couple are swipp trades, one is coli, one is brewable, one is gems and the other ones are in the treasure marketplace.
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site
_ Venomous-Toridae.png
BBCode guide
_ WAYSTONECROPPED.gif
I'd support this! I didn't know the butterfly thing existed and now I desperately want a few, so yeah, more accessible insect swarms would be nice. Something like the Spring's Breath etc, a swish of insects across the frame.
I'd support this! I didn't know the butterfly thing existed and now I desperately want a few, so yeah, more accessible insect swarms would be nice. Something like the Spring's Breath etc, a swish of insects across the frame.
don't like my dragons
A swarm of bees apparel please and thank you :D
A swarm of bees apparel please and thank you :D
XriSV9h.gif
Oooh yes! This would be lovely! I would love some bees swarming, I can make a bee keeper dragon! :3 Also I would love flies for some plague rot dragons or maybe some maggots that go on the dragon.

I love orbital and animal theme apparel, so this is a big support from me. :3
Oooh yes! This would be lovely! I would love some bees swarming, I can make a bee keeper dragon! :3 Also I would love flies for some plague rot dragons or maybe some maggots that go on the dragon.

I love orbital and animal theme apparel, so this is a big support from me. :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
yes!! big support :D i'm not personally huge on bugs, but this would be really cute and let a lot of users have a lot of fun i'm sure!
yes!! big support :D i'm not personally huge on bugs, but this would be really cute and let a lot of users have a lot of fun i'm sure!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
Big support! I desperately want a swarm of honeybees (and ideally some other beekeeping apparel to go with) and another swarm of cabbage white butterflies so I can have a gardener dragon with frowny [item=intense attention] eyes and a pest problem. This would make my lair 1000% better.
Big support!
I desperately want a swarm of honeybees (and ideally some other beekeeping apparel to go with) and another swarm of cabbage white butterflies so I can have a gardener dragon with frowny Intense Attention eyes and a pest problem.

This would make my lair 1000% better.
YES. PLEASE. Venus needs a swam of Bees [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50776780] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/507768/50776780_350.png[/img] [/url]
YES. PLEASE.
Venus needs a swam of Bees

50776780_350.png
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
Support! We do have birds, cats and dogs, frogs and snakes.. so why no insects? :D
Support! We do have birds, cats and dogs, frogs and snakes.. so why no insects? :D
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

1 2 3 4