Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reset hibden on purchased dragons
1 2
As someone who's got a perma sitting in my dragon inbox tab right now because I bought her from someone who had her in their HD and she's on cooldown, so she's eating my food and looking weird and awkward all alone instead of in the Citizens tab of my den where she belongs, I sympathize a lot. However, as other people have pointed out, the HD cooldown resetting on purchase can and will be exploited and this has the potential to, among other things, imbalance dom even further. Even if you don't care about dom (I mean "general you"), dom still impacts the economy so something that has the potential to screw up the dominance system even more than it already is, has the potential to crash FR's economy and make even more inflation.

With that being said, I fully support an item, especially one brewable at Baldwin's, to reduce or eliminate HD cooldown. Having to sink treasure to get rid of the HD cooldown would greatly reduce the ability for this sort of item to be used for exploitative reasons. We also badly need more treasure sinks. I myself would use an item like this for on the occasion when I buy a perma and they're on HD cooldown, because most of my permas are in my den and I'd like to be able to put a perma there right away.
As someone who's got a perma sitting in my dragon inbox tab right now because I bought her from someone who had her in their HD and she's on cooldown, so she's eating my food and looking weird and awkward all alone instead of in the Citizens tab of my den where she belongs, I sympathize a lot. However, as other people have pointed out, the HD cooldown resetting on purchase can and will be exploited and this has the potential to, among other things, imbalance dom even further. Even if you don't care about dom (I mean "general you"), dom still impacts the economy so something that has the potential to screw up the dominance system even more than it already is, has the potential to crash FR's economy and make even more inflation.

With that being said, I fully support an item, especially one brewable at Baldwin's, to reduce or eliminate HD cooldown. Having to sink treasure to get rid of the HD cooldown would greatly reduce the ability for this sort of item to be used for exploitative reasons. We also badly need more treasure sinks. I myself would use an item like this for on the occasion when I buy a perma and they're on HD cooldown, because most of my permas are in my den and I'd like to be able to put a perma there right away.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2