Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bring back two-letter names.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Support, the value of two-letter dragons is not more important than an overall improvement to everyone on the site. I like my special two-letter dragon, and I'm never going to sell him. He'd stop being special to everyone else on the site if this was changed, but he'd still be special to me.

I think if people are willing to spend a lot of money on two-letter dragons that only exist because of a glitch, they need to keep in mind that a glitch could be "fixed". Two-letter names aren't allowed and while staff hasn't ever said anything about changing dragons that already have those names, you have to keep in mind that either 1) Staff could reset all of those 2 letters to "Unnamed" because their old names "weren't allowed" (which I hope they never do) or 2) Staff could officially allow 2 letter names, making that dragon lose its worth. It's perfectly fine to buy the dragons you want or make money off of the dragons you have, but it's a risky investment for your dragon's value to be based on a glitch.
Support, the value of two-letter dragons is not more important than an overall improvement to everyone on the site. I like my special two-letter dragon, and I'm never going to sell him. He'd stop being special to everyone else on the site if this was changed, but he'd still be special to me.

I think if people are willing to spend a lot of money on two-letter dragons that only exist because of a glitch, they need to keep in mind that a glitch could be "fixed". Two-letter names aren't allowed and while staff hasn't ever said anything about changing dragons that already have those names, you have to keep in mind that either 1) Staff could reset all of those 2 letters to "Unnamed" because their old names "weren't allowed" (which I hope they never do) or 2) Staff could officially allow 2 letter names, making that dragon lose its worth. It's perfectly fine to buy the dragons you want or make money off of the dragons you have, but it's a risky investment for your dragon's value to be based on a glitch.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
The search reason is so stupid. Search STILL doesn't work now. If I type in "Ann" I get "Anne", "Anna", "Annabelle", etc. etc. Removing two letter names did NOT help in the slightest. The search should be fixed, player's name choices should NOT be limited. If two letter names were so absolutely game breaking that they HAD to be changed, why did it take YEARS?

This is yet another example of the lack of transparency between the devs and the playerbase. This should have been addressed way before it was "fixed". The fact that it took years looks really, really bad.

Full support. Although I'm sure this will never be fixed, as the numerous times stuff like this has happened before has set up that precedent -_-
The search reason is so stupid. Search STILL doesn't work now. If I type in "Ann" I get "Anne", "Anna", "Annabelle", etc. etc. Removing two letter names did NOT help in the slightest. The search should be fixed, player's name choices should NOT be limited. If two letter names were so absolutely game breaking that they HAD to be changed, why did it take YEARS?

This is yet another example of the lack of transparency between the devs and the playerbase. This should have been addressed way before it was "fixed". The fact that it took years looks really, really bad.

Full support. Although I'm sure this will never be fixed, as the numerous times stuff like this has happened before has set up that precedent -_-
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Yes. Please I have a ra sun dragon planned but cant name him that. :(
Yes. Please I have a ra sun dragon planned but cant name him that. :(
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
Complete support, I find it odd how there's a character limit on dragons when there's so many good two letter names out there. I do understand the search problem, but there are ways to fix it as mentioned by others here.
Complete support, I find it odd how there's a character limit on dragons when there's so many good two letter names out there. I do understand the search problem, but there are ways to fix it as mentioned by others here.
I'd love to be able to give dragons two-letter names. Spaces would also be a plus. I guess adding numbers to the equation would be cool as well, though that might require some extra attention to moderation to account for chatspeak.

In any case I'm not sure why there's any lenght restrictions on names at all at the moment. I thought the ID system was cool for that reason. Full suport!
I'd love to be able to give dragons two-letter names. Spaces would also be a plus. I guess adding numbers to the equation would be cool as well, though that might require some extra attention to moderation to account for chatspeak.

In any case I'm not sure why there's any lenght restrictions on names at all at the moment. I thought the ID system was cool for that reason. Full suport!
support this would make offspring lists very nice and clean if u want to name fodders from ur nests 1-2 letter names (i use copy paste name for planned fodder and rng names for ones i plan to sell)
support this would make offspring lists very nice and clean if u want to name fodders from ur nests 1-2 letter names (i use copy paste name for planned fodder and rng names for ones i plan to sell)
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Support!

I want 2 letter name dragons, especially Vi but they are all expensive now.
Support!

I want 2 letter name dragons, especially Vi but they are all expensive now.
ldNLSdw.png
Yes please!!! I really need "Ra" in my lair
Yes please!!! I really need "Ra" in my lair
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
Support.

i never understood why dragon names had to be 3+ letters. any reason as to why?
Support.

i never understood why dragon names had to be 3+ letters. any reason as to why?
DmRdZYl.png
Yes please! I wanted to name my dragon Pi but had to call him Fiji instead :d
Yes please! I wanted to name my dragon Pi but had to call him Fiji instead :d
CTF4up6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15