Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bring back two-letter names.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I like the idea, but there's two problems, in my opinion, that might not be an easy fix:

1) There is an entire market for the 2-lettered dragons, and they have a certain value due to how rare they are. For the people who spent big money on them might not want this implemented

2) Search function. While searching for 2-lettered dragon, it can bring a lot of search results
I like the idea, but there's two problems, in my opinion, that might not be an easy fix:

1) There is an entire market for the 2-lettered dragons, and they have a certain value due to how rare they are. For the people who spent big money on them might not want this implemented

2) Search function. While searching for 2-lettered dragon, it can bring a lot of search results
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
Huh... That's weird. I remember naming one of my fandragons Xx based off X from BFB and now 2 letter names are banned? I'm probably late to the party but it is kinda weird. People also spend their money on 2 letter dragon names?

I'm not sure if I'd want it back but I support your idea. It should be allowed, there isn't anything wrong with 2 letter names and it supports a lot of names/character fandragons that would be exactly 2 letters.
Huh... That's weird. I remember naming one of my fandragons Xx based off X from BFB and now 2 letter names are banned? I'm probably late to the party but it is kinda weird. People also spend their money on 2 letter dragon names?

I'm not sure if I'd want it back but I support your idea. It should be allowed, there isn't anything wrong with 2 letter names and it supports a lot of names/character fandragons that would be exactly 2 letters.
KNyL0p3.png
[quote name="@Flygo72" date="2020-02-20 07:04:04" ] Huh... That's weird. I remember naming one of my fandragons Xx based off X from BFB and now 2 letter names are banned? I'm probably late to the party but it is kinda weird. People also spend their money on 2 letter dragon names? I'm not sure if I'd want it back but I support your idea. It should be allowed, there isn't anything wrong with 2 letter names and it supports a lot of names/character fandragons that would be exactly 2 letters. [/quote] I believe, according to what I heard, that being able to name a dragon using two letters was a glitch. I vaguely remember that players were confused because you could name a dragon from unnamed with two letters, but if you were renaming the dragon, I think you could only have three or more. I don't know exactly when they 'fixed' the glitch, I think it might have been with the revamped dragon search or something. It had nothing to do with not wanting two letter dragon names or whatever as far as I know, it was simply a glitch that they fixed, at least according to what I remember.
@Flygo72 wrote on 2020-02-20 07:04:04:

I believe, according to what I heard, that being able to name a dragon using two letters was a glitch. I vaguely remember that players were confused because you could name a dragon from unnamed with two letters, but if you were renaming the dragon, I think you could only have three or more.

I don't know exactly when they 'fixed' the glitch, I think it might have been with the revamped dragon search or something.

It had nothing to do with not wanting two letter dragon names or whatever as far as I know, it was simply a glitch that they fixed, at least according to what I remember.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
2 letter names may have been a glitch, but they were around for years. They deserve to stick around. I definitely support bringing them back.
2 letter names may have been a glitch, but they were around for years. They deserve to stick around. I definitely support bringing them back.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
I support 2 letter names, but I also highly desire significantly reduced restrictions of dragon names. 1 letter names, spaces and numbers would be very good.
I support 2 letter names, but I also highly desire significantly reduced restrictions of dragon names. 1 letter names, spaces and numbers would be very good.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
They can implement exact name search into the search function so that it wouldn't bring up as many results, it's a completely different suggestion but it would fix the first problem. It could have a drop down menu with 'includes' (which means everything) or 'exact'.

Edit: Fixed grammar.
They can implement exact name search into the search function so that it wouldn't bring up as many results, it's a completely different suggestion but it would fix the first problem. It could have a drop down menu with 'includes' (which means everything) or 'exact'.

Edit: Fixed grammar.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Yeah I have a dragon named Su and I rly like his name. I have no idea when they changed it but i was very surprised when i realized and dont understand why it was changed Now that I think about it, its strange that I was able to name him Su bc I remember my dragon Mua was originally gonna be named Mu but I had to change it, and she is a much older dragon I think. Maybe my memory is bad all around, idk Edit: Here’s Su btw. He’s only 2 years old. Also I checked and Mua is 3 yrs old but i may have tried naming her with a renaming scroll and thats why it didnt work, since apparently that was part of the glitch [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33089212] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330893/33089212_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yeah I have a dragon named Su and I rly like his name. I have no idea when they changed it but i was very surprised when i realized and dont understand why it was changed

Now that I think about it, its strange that I was able to name him Su bc I remember my dragon Mua was originally gonna be named Mu but I had to change it, and she is a much older dragon I think. Maybe my memory is bad all around, idk

Edit: Here’s Su btw. He’s only 2 years old. Also I checked and Mua is 3 yrs old but i may have tried naming her with a renaming scroll and thats why it didnt work, since apparently that was part of the glitch

33089212_350.png
BFEMrcM.png
Support! I wanted to name a dragon “Ai” a while ago, but since they got rid of 2-letter names, I couldn’t. :( Even if being able to choose 2-letter names was a glitch, it doesn’t negatively affect anything, so I think they should be brought back.
Support! I wanted to name a dragon “Ai” a while ago, but since they got rid of 2-letter names, I couldn’t. :( Even if being able to choose 2-letter names was a glitch, it doesn’t negatively affect anything, so I think they should be brought back.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I'd love this to be brought back- I was considering purchasing an old two letter dragon a while ago, but so many of them don't have capitals to start their names off, which really bummed me out and put me off the whole thing. If this feature was returned, I could just name my own, capitals and all!
I'd love this to be brought back- I was considering purchasing an old two letter dragon a while ago, but so many of them don't have capitals to start their names off, which really bummed me out and put me off the whole thing. If this feature was returned, I could just name my own, capitals and all!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Yes please. I also support 1 letter names and using spaces and numerals (let my BeeBee be a BB-8, please).
Yes please. I also support 1 letter names and using spaces and numerals (let my BeeBee be a BB-8, please).
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15