Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Custom Coli keyboard control
1 2 3
Please let us customize, replace and re-order the Coli keyboard button placements, please? it really gets tiresome after few hours of grinding esp on laptop.

And assigning a buttons for "Main menu" and "Fight on!" would be really awesome too!

P.s my pinkie is broken please send halp
Please let us customize, replace and re-order the Coli keyboard button placements, please? it really gets tiresome after few hours of grinding esp on laptop.

And assigning a buttons for "Main menu" and "Fight on!" would be really awesome too!

P.s my pinkie is broken please send halp
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
Please, yes, god, please. My keyboard is huge and trying to use the keybinds we have been shoved into still forces my (non-dominant!) hand to crunch up into a tiny space, with an order of letters that really doesn't flow well at all in practical use, while my other hand sits around being a sneeze from absolute uselessness. It's not exactly that much easier on my carpal tunnel than clicking was, y'know? And it's not even a finished keybind function. We still have to click to move on to the next battle.
Please, yes, god, please. My keyboard is huge and trying to use the keybinds we have been shoved into still forces my (non-dominant!) hand to crunch up into a tiny space, with an order of letters that really doesn't flow well at all in practical use, while my other hand sits around being a sneeze from absolute uselessness. It's not exactly that much easier on my carpal tunnel than clicking was, y'know? And it's not even a finished keybind function. We still have to click to move on to the next battle.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh my god YES!!!
I need this! ;o;
Oh my god YES!!!
I need this! ;o;

9 hours ahead of Flight Rising Time

[S/T] Familiars

Definitely! And make the spacebar useful too, I want to single handedly take on the coliseum without using my mouse
Definitely! And make the spacebar useful too, I want to single handedly take on the coliseum without using my mouse
KNyL0p3.png
I will forever support this, especially a fight on keyboard control. I cant use keyboard controls solely because of that, it just ticks something in my brain that makes me want to scream. I'll deal with mouse clicks instead, at least its consistent.
I will forever support this, especially a fight on keyboard control. I cant use keyboard controls solely because of that, it just ticks something in my brain that makes me want to scream. I'll deal with mouse clicks instead, at least its consistent.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Support. Seriously, not everyone has the WASD instinct! Also, include a 'next battle' keybind.
Support. Seriously, not everyone has the WASD instinct! Also, include a 'next battle' keybind.
THIS. Seriously, this is one of my most frequent thoughts when I'm battling in Coli. Also assigning buttons for "Main menu" and "Fight on!" is not a want, is a NEED. This needs a serious signal boost!
THIS. Seriously, this is one of my most frequent thoughts when I'm battling in Coli. Also assigning buttons for "Main menu" and "Fight on!" is not a want, is a NEED. This needs a serious signal boost!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Assigning my own keys would be nice! (maybe we can even extend that to allow controller support ... Which is what I thought the controls button was for originally lol)
Assigning my own keys would be nice! (maybe we can even extend that to allow controller support ... Which is what I thought the controls button was for originally lol)
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[quote name="narkov" date="2020-02-25 09:34:15" ] THIS. Seriously, this is one of my most frequent thoughts when I'm battling in Coli. Also assigning buttons for "Main menu" and "Fight on!" is not a want, is a NEED. This needs a serious signal boost! [/quote] YES!
narkov wrote on 2020-02-25 09:34:15:
YES!
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
I would love this considering I have a 17 button gaming mouse. It would really streamline my fodder training. Let us bind things to number keys please!
I would love this considering I have a 17 button gaming mouse. It would really streamline my fodder training. Let us bind things to number keys please!
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
1 2 3