Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | nvm
1 2 3
nvm
nvm
I’d love any way to tell which are awakened without having to flip to the bestiary, it’s kind of frustrating right now
I’d love any way to tell which are awakened without having to flip to the bestiary, it’s kind of frustrating right now
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Absolute support for any marking or sorting of familiars for awakened vs. unawakened. I pretty much vault all of my awakened familiars immediately, so it's not super important to my playstyle, but it would be so nice and convenient to be able to see at a glance if any familiar snuck by and got vaulted by accident or anything like that. It would also be reassuring to know immediately when I pick one up through the Coliseum or Gathering whether or not it was a new familiar, or just one that I awakened so long ago I can't remember seeing it on my dragons.
Absolute support for any marking or sorting of familiars for awakened vs. unawakened. I pretty much vault all of my awakened familiars immediately, so it's not super important to my playstyle, but it would be so nice and convenient to be able to see at a glance if any familiar snuck by and got vaulted by accident or anything like that. It would also be reassuring to know immediately when I pick one up through the Coliseum or Gathering whether or not it was a new familiar, or just one that I awakened so long ago I can't remember seeing it on my dragons.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
Even if they just put a bold line around the icon of awakened familiars in the same box or something. Sparkly gold, so it fits with the awakened aesthetic, but a nice visible border so I know which ones to scroll past.
Even if they just put a bold line around the icon of awakened familiars in the same box or something. Sparkly gold, so it fits with the awakened aesthetic, but a nice visible border so I know which ones to scroll past.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Yes, more than any other update, I want some sort of visible marker (when choosing familiars ) that indicates the awakened/non-awakened familiars. The tiny little "stored familiars" box, combined with me not knowing where in that line-up the familiar is makes finding the familiar I want very difficult. It's very inefficient in its current format.
Yes, more than any other update, I want some sort of visible marker (when choosing familiars ) that indicates the awakened/non-awakened familiars. The tiny little "stored familiars" box, combined with me not knowing where in that line-up the familiar is makes finding the familiar I want very difficult. It's very inefficient in its current format.
Yes please, I forget to vault my awakened familiars and assigning new ones is a Task, I will sometimes go through 10+ to find one that is not Awakened.
Yes please, I forget to vault my awakened familiars and assigning new ones is a Task, I will sometimes go through 10+ to find one that is not Awakened.
I would love an Awakened, Not Bonded search option.
I would love an Awakened, Not Bonded search option.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
edit: Sorry for the infodump, I support the idea of a rainbow/starred heart. That way the distinction is clear even outside of assigning familiars.

I just keep all my awakened familiars in my vault and all my unawakened in my hoard (or attached to a dragon for bonding).

The way I bond is by keeping a folder with bookmarks to all my dragons with unawakened fams. I name each one a shortened version of the dragon's name, like "dream" for "Dreamweaver". I right-click the folder and open all the links in it in tabs for easy bonding by keeping my mouse over the heart and hitting Ctrl + W after I bond, which closes the tabs as I go. On the last tab/dragon, I manually swap out any remaining unawakened fams to bond with them. When a familiar is awakened, I either delete the shortcut to that dragon (if I want to keep that familiar on that dragon), or swap the fam out for another unawakened one and put the awakened one (and any extras I have) in my vault right away.

As far as Baldwin fodder goes, I only use cheap fams that I know for sure I've awakened. Right now my fodder is all older Redrock Cove or Mire fams, and my first unawakened fam is one of the walruses from the Boreal Wood update. I can use their position in my hoard to determine if they're awakened fodder or a newer unawakened fam with just a glance, since any newer awakened ones would be in my vault. Anything after that walrus is unawakened.

If any of that is confusing feel free to ask for clarification, I dunno how well I explained it. This method works great for me, but YMMV.
edit: Sorry for the infodump, I support the idea of a rainbow/starred heart. That way the distinction is clear even outside of assigning familiars.

I just keep all my awakened familiars in my vault and all my unawakened in my hoard (or attached to a dragon for bonding).

The way I bond is by keeping a folder with bookmarks to all my dragons with unawakened fams. I name each one a shortened version of the dragon's name, like "dream" for "Dreamweaver". I right-click the folder and open all the links in it in tabs for easy bonding by keeping my mouse over the heart and hitting Ctrl + W after I bond, which closes the tabs as I go. On the last tab/dragon, I manually swap out any remaining unawakened fams to bond with them. When a familiar is awakened, I either delete the shortcut to that dragon (if I want to keep that familiar on that dragon), or swap the fam out for another unawakened one and put the awakened one (and any extras I have) in my vault right away.

As far as Baldwin fodder goes, I only use cheap fams that I know for sure I've awakened. Right now my fodder is all older Redrock Cove or Mire fams, and my first unawakened fam is one of the walruses from the Boreal Wood update. I can use their position in my hoard to determine if they're awakened fodder or a newer unawakened fam with just a glance, since any newer awakened ones would be in my vault. Anything after that walrus is unawakened.

If any of that is confusing feel free to ask for clarification, I dunno how well I explained it. This method works great for me, but YMMV.
2578316.pngNeko_infobox.gif2562874.png
I think it would be fine to just have a small star (or anything else) on the right corner of the familiars, so that you know you have awakened that one. Or even turn the pink heart into a ranbow one. Something you can easily recognize when you're about to bound with all the familiars in your hoard.
I think it would be fine to just have a small star (or anything else) on the right corner of the familiars, so that you know you have awakened that one. Or even turn the pink heart into a ranbow one. Something you can easily recognize when you're about to bound with all the familiars in your hoard.
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
Full support for the little heart being awakened. It's so obnoxious when you have a ton of familiars and are holding onto some for lair expansions or baldwins or otherwise. Searching the Bestiary takes a while and I have a habit of having several half bonded familiars in my lair. An icon in your hoard too would be really nice.
Full support for the little heart being awakened. It's so obnoxious when you have a ton of familiars and are holding onto some for lair expansions or baldwins or otherwise. Searching the Bestiary takes a while and I have a habit of having several half bonded familiars in my lair. An icon in your hoard too would be really nice.
tXKbExw.png Please take a look at my HibDen for forum games! I store a lot of my dragons there cause I don't have space! Tabs I don't want used say so in tab description.
1 2 3