Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Friends
1 2
To be honest, I wish more sites would move away from the social media model of 'everyone must know when I am online at all times' and not include things like 'online/offline' statuses.

Especially since, as Ridara said, it wouldn't necessarily be accurate. I would technically be online nearly 24/7 (there are a couple of hours I do sleep and turn off my computer, so I would be offline then) because I will leave a browser window (or two or three) open, and come back and refresh occasionally. That doesn't mean I want to interact with people, or even notice I have notifications, I might just be doing baldwin (ran out of red ooze during NotN).

It would also have the potential to have the opposite problem. They got rid of the refreshes for the coliseum, so someone who is grinding in the coliseum might technically be online all day, but they wouldn't be refreshing to see notifications and if it does register them as online all day, while technically true, they aren't seeing notifications so someone wanting to get in touch with them wouldn't be able to anyway.
To be honest, I wish more sites would move away from the social media model of 'everyone must know when I am online at all times' and not include things like 'online/offline' statuses.

Especially since, as Ridara said, it wouldn't necessarily be accurate. I would technically be online nearly 24/7 (there are a couple of hours I do sleep and turn off my computer, so I would be offline then) because I will leave a browser window (or two or three) open, and come back and refresh occasionally. That doesn't mean I want to interact with people, or even notice I have notifications, I might just be doing baldwin (ran out of red ooze during NotN).

It would also have the potential to have the opposite problem. They got rid of the refreshes for the coliseum, so someone who is grinding in the coliseum might technically be online all day, but they wouldn't be refreshing to see notifications and if it does register them as online all day, while technically true, they aren't seeing notifications so someone wanting to get in touch with them wouldn't be able to anyway.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I don't want people to see when I am online. However, I can support the idea if it was strictly toggle-able and the default was 'hidden' so nobody would accidentally make their online status public.
I don't want people to see when I am online. However, I can support the idea if it was strictly toggle-able and the default was 'hidden' so nobody would accidentally make their online status public.
Support if it is optional.
Support if it is optional.
shadostam.gif
HQsa6bD.pngxvCXjXc.png
- She/They
- FR+4:00
- I hoard shadow-themed items!

- Don't be afraid to ping me a lot
- Sorry if my grammar is weird, english is my second language!
- You can call me Pituka, Pit or RGB!
1 2