Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Friends
1 2
You should tell us when our friends are online or have us be able to battle friends in the coli
Edit: A toggle switch for the online thing would be nice too. I also like the idea of having a co-op system for friends
You should tell us when our friends are online or have us be able to battle friends in the coli
Edit: A toggle switch for the online thing would be nice too. I also like the idea of having a co-op system for friends
no thank you. I dont want to be seen online from anyone
no thank you. I dont want to be seen online from anyone
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
No support for being able to see if a friend is online. Their are plenty of threads that explain why, but the main reason is harassment.

I do support being able to challenge a specific person when PvP goes live. That way it will be easier to arrange battles between level 25's with eliminate and a level 1 Skydancer in the event that the apparel is clanbound.

It should have some limits though. You can only challenge an individual person four times a day or something and if they don't respond in 5 minuets it auto cancels (and if it cancels that counts to the challenge total). The only reason I bring this up is because challenging could be a form of harassment (like sending a friend request to someone who's already said "no" 20 times).
No support for being able to see if a friend is online. Their are plenty of threads that explain why, but the main reason is harassment.

I do support being able to challenge a specific person when PvP goes live. That way it will be easier to arrange battles between level 25's with eliminate and a level 1 Skydancer in the event that the apparel is clanbound.

It should have some limits though. You can only challenge an individual person four times a day or something and if they don't respond in 5 minuets it auto cancels (and if it cancels that counts to the challenge total). The only reason I bring this up is because challenging could be a form of harassment (like sending a friend request to someone who's already said "no" 20 times).
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
No Support. I keep my browser open almost 24/7 and I don't want people judging/messaging me about 'ignoring' them :'D
No Support. I keep my browser open almost 24/7 and I don't want people judging/messaging me about 'ignoring' them :'D
I would like to be able to be seen by my friends when I'm online. A toggle might be possible.
I would like to be able to be seen by my friends when I'm online. A toggle might be possible.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[quote name="Ossium" date="2020-01-08 17:56:56" ] No Support. I keep my browser open almost 24/7 and I don't want people judging/messaging me about 'ignoring' them :'D [/quote] lmao same Support; only if we get to toggle it on/off
Ossium wrote on 2020-01-08 17:56:56:
lmao same

Support; only if we get to toggle it on/off
1. support, if there'd be a toggle for it! i personally wouldn't have it on, since i tend to have FR just sitting open without me actually being on it for long periods, and i wouldn't want anyone to think i was ignoring them because it says i'm online when i'm actually off on reddit or what have you

it being permanently turned on would just open doors for harassment tbh, so it'd def need a toggle if something like that were to be implemented. nothing but bad news otherwise

2. also support! i like the idea of being able to challenge specific people to battle when PVP drops ^^
1. support, if there'd be a toggle for it! i personally wouldn't have it on, since i tend to have FR just sitting open without me actually being on it for long periods, and i wouldn't want anyone to think i was ignoring them because it says i'm online when i'm actually off on reddit or what have you

it being permanently turned on would just open doors for harassment tbh, so it'd def need a toggle if something like that were to be implemented. nothing but bad news otherwise

2. also support! i like the idea of being able to challenge specific people to battle when PVP drops ^^
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
1) Support, if your status isn't set to the existing "hidden", we should be able to see if you're online.

If you're set to hidden, a status that already exists, you wouldn't be seen, therefore, there is no downside for you - the coding for this feature already exists It's at most, 2 minutes of coding - it's not huge work from programmers, as everything needed, the toggle and everything is already on site.

2) That's gonna happen when PVP is introduced.
1) Support, if your status isn't set to the existing "hidden", we should be able to see if you're online.

If you're set to hidden, a status that already exists, you wouldn't be seen, therefore, there is no downside for you - the coding for this feature already exists It's at most, 2 minutes of coding - it's not huge work from programmers, as everything needed, the toggle and everything is already on site.

2) That's gonna happen when PVP is introduced.
Gamer weighing in.

I would adore it if every single game, ever, had an "Invisible" mode that still lets you play online. I love my friends but sometimes I just want to play by myself.

So I fully support a toggle!

Edit:
WHAT IF WE COULD CO-OP COLI WITH A FRIEND
They could introduce hard bosses that you'd need 6 dragons to take down
IT WOULD BE FUN
Gamer weighing in.

I would adore it if every single game, ever, had an "Invisible" mode that still lets you play online. I love my friends but sometimes I just want to play by myself.

So I fully support a toggle!

Edit:
WHAT IF WE COULD CO-OP COLI WITH A FRIEND
They could introduce hard bosses that you'd need 6 dragons to take down
IT WOULD BE FUN
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png
It wouldn't even be accurate. At my previous job, I'd leave the Coli open while working and would only use it when there was nothing to do. Would it show me as online that entire time?
It wouldn't even be accurate. At my previous job, I'd leave the Coli open while working and would only use it when there was nothing to do. Would it show me as online that entire time?
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
1 2