Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Food Item: Milk
1 2
give us the milk flight rising. how else will my hatchlings grow big and strong?
give us the milk flight rising. how else will my hatchlings grow big and strong?
bVzIUfv.png
@TheWhiteTigerGod ooo, I like that idea!

I think it would be a plant type, much the same way that sewer sludge and vegetable oil is plant.

@TheLOAD They do have a complex industry, but never have they mentioned caring for cattle, at least not that I recall.

@Bogsneep That is also a good idea, we need more centaurs!!
@TheWhiteTigerGod ooo, I like that idea!

I think it would be a plant type, much the same way that sewer sludge and vegetable oil is plant.

@TheLOAD They do have a complex industry, but never have they mentioned caring for cattle, at least not that I recall.

@Bogsneep That is also a good idea, we need more centaurs!!
Y02PS6v.png
The most unique suggestion I've seen today. Support, why not. But why stop there? I want eggnog
The most unique suggestion I've seen today. Support, why not. But why stop there? I want eggnog
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Milk is a protein that comes from mammalian animals. Dragons are not mammals, therefore, their hatchlings do not need milk so that is a poor reason to want milk in the game. The only creatures that still drink milk after maturity in the real world are humans anyway and even then it's not as if we're still drinking the milk of our parents. Milk drinking isn't something creatures do when they no longer have need for it.

The milk that comes from plants is nothing like true milk. It's only called milk because it's white and has the consistency of a reduced-fat milk. You could legitimately call it juice and it wouldn't make any difference.

Since milk proteins are similar to meat proteins (they come from animals after all), milk would need to be classified under meat for the site.
Milk is a protein that comes from mammalian animals. Dragons are not mammals, therefore, their hatchlings do not need milk so that is a poor reason to want milk in the game. The only creatures that still drink milk after maturity in the real world are humans anyway and even then it's not as if we're still drinking the milk of our parents. Milk drinking isn't something creatures do when they no longer have need for it.

The milk that comes from plants is nothing like true milk. It's only called milk because it's white and has the consistency of a reduced-fat milk. You could legitimately call it juice and it wouldn't make any difference.

Since milk proteins are similar to meat proteins (they come from animals after all), milk would need to be classified under meat for the site.
gs8As9u.png
our bones are so fragile. we need milk!
our bones are so fragile. we need milk!
@Nihilus I hadn't thought of that, good point about milk being classified as meat.
@Nihilus I hadn't thought of that, good point about milk being classified as meat.
Y02PS6v.png
Support! Milk is great and nutritious lol!
Support! Milk is great and nutritious lol!
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
1 2