Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Trade apparel for set boxes?
It's so hard on raffles and stuff to list all the items in an apparel set, and it takes up extra room in trades. Wouldn't it be nice if you could go somewhere and enter all the pieces to a set and have it trade you back a box for it for someone else to unpack? It could clean up hoards and also make trading/selling/buying a lot easier!

It'd be kinda like a Swipp trade, I guess. You offer up all the pieces necessary, you get a nice boxed set back. Simple and effective. :)
It's so hard on raffles and stuff to list all the items in an apparel set, and it takes up extra room in trades. Wouldn't it be nice if you could go somewhere and enter all the pieces to a set and have it trade you back a box for it for someone else to unpack? It could clean up hoards and also make trading/selling/buying a lot easier!

It'd be kinda like a Swipp trade, I guess. You offer up all the pieces necessary, you get a nice boxed set back. Simple and effective. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera There's a suggestion a lot like this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2221551/]here[/url] that you might want to check out. A lot of program organizers weighed in that it would really help them as well. I'll quote my opinion from there: [quote name="Lara8" date="2019-08-26 15:46:42" ] I've seen suggestions to make [i]custom[/i] bundles, which would be cool but I can understand the concerns about scamming/abuse; however, creating existing official bundles from the proper contents seems perfectly harmless. They could even maybe introduce theoretical 'bundles' of Baldwin/Swipp/coli items, so if you obtained all of the pieces you could pack them up, even though there's no way of obtaining the full bundle from the site itself. [/quote]
@Sylvidoptera

There's a suggestion a lot like this here that you might want to check out. A lot of program organizers weighed in that it would really help them as well. I'll quote my opinion from there:

Lara8 wrote on 2019-08-26 15:46:42:
I've seen suggestions to make custom bundles, which would be cool but I can understand the concerns about scamming/abuse; however, creating existing official bundles from the proper contents seems perfectly harmless.

They could even maybe introduce theoretical 'bundles' of Baldwin/Swipp/coli items, so if you obtained all of the pieces you could pack them up, even though there's no way of obtaining the full bundle from the site itself.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@lara8

Thank you! I'll weigh in there too. :)
@lara8

Thank you! I'll weigh in there too. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_