Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Speedier Battles
I use the keyboard to skedaddle through my coli'ing real quick and it's kind of a pain to have to go and click "Fight On" after every dang battle.

Simple solution; have the spacebar key act as a "Fight On" button the same way "A" is the "fight" button. I can't think of any problems this would cause and it would let me mutilate my stress ball with one hand while coli'ing with the other.

I dunno how many people use the keyboard to fight in the coli so maybe this is a personal problem, eheh, but if I can press a key to do just about anything else, I want to be able to get to the next battle with one too!
I use the keyboard to skedaddle through my coli'ing real quick and it's kind of a pain to have to go and click "Fight On" after every dang battle.

Simple solution; have the spacebar key act as a "Fight On" button the same way "A" is the "fight" button. I can't think of any problems this would cause and it would let me mutilate my stress ball with one hand while coli'ing with the other.

I dunno how many people use the keyboard to fight in the coli so maybe this is a personal problem, eheh, but if I can press a key to do just about anything else, I want to be able to get to the next battle with one too!
Please. This would have so many benefits and not a single con. I absolutely hate having to click fight on every single second.

WASD + Spacebar would benefit me wholesomely because I'm an avid Minecraft player ;)
Please. This would have so many benefits and not a single con. I absolutely hate having to click fight on every single second.

WASD + Spacebar would benefit me wholesomely because I'm an avid Minecraft player ;)
Oh, please. I don't know why Fight On doesn't have a keybind.

(That said, I'd hope it wouldn't give 'main menu' a keybind too, because eek...)
Oh, please. I don't know why Fight On doesn't have a keybind.

(That said, I'd hope it wouldn't give 'main menu' a keybind too, because eek...)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi

Yeah exactly, lol, there's a reason I didn't include that in the post... I would always be hitting it by accident.
@Laluzi

Yeah exactly, lol, there's a reason I didn't include that in the post... I would always be hitting it by accident.
Support. Would make it a lot better so I can just use my one hand to play and the other for sipping my earl grey. :D
Support. Would make it a lot better so I can just use my one hand to play and the other for sipping my earl grey. :D
I totally support keyboard commands for "continue to next fight."
I totally support keyboard commands for "continue to next fight."
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
so much yes!

I play the Coli on my iPad, using the keyboard, and it's really annoying to have to actively touch the screen to move on to the next battle lmao

#Lazy
so much yes!

I play the Coli on my iPad, using the keyboard, and it's really annoying to have to actively touch the screen to move on to the next battle lmao

#Lazy
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Please, it’s a hassle, especially since for every captcha you do you have to move your cursor around so it’s not right over the fight on button anymore.
Please, it’s a hassle, especially since for every captcha you do you have to move your cursor around so it’s not right over the fight on button anymore.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Yes please!

It ruins my groove having to click each time! I'm already clicking enough for the camping!
Yes please!

It ruins my groove having to click each time! I'm already clicking enough for the camping!
EjXcsUM.png
Please, please, please, yes.

I already have to deal with the keybinds being crammed into a tiny corner of the keyboard and using the same letters for multiple functions and not getting to reset them to keys I prefer. Needing to move my hands or hold my arms awkwardly to be able to smoothly use the keybinds and click on the fight option with my laptop's touchpad is a quiet form of hell. Especially since captcha junk comes up every 5-15 battles. I'm not only already clicking on that, but since it's nowhere near the fight button, it means I gotta waste time moving my cursor away from and back to the right spot. Every 5-15 battles, again. Which, depending on where you are, is like every minute. It's as aggravating as sand in one's britches.
Please, please, please, yes.

I already have to deal with the keybinds being crammed into a tiny corner of the keyboard and using the same letters for multiple functions and not getting to reset them to keys I prefer. Needing to move my hands or hold my arms awkwardly to be able to smoothly use the keybinds and click on the fight option with my laptop's touchpad is a quiet form of hell. Especially since captcha junk comes up every 5-15 battles. I'm not only already clicking on that, but since it's nowhere near the fight button, it means I gotta waste time moving my cursor away from and back to the right spot. Every 5-15 battles, again. Which, depending on where you are, is like every minute. It's as aggravating as sand in one's britches.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png