Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin recipe to make purple sludge
1 2
[quote name="jbapple" date="2019-11-16 08:04:29" ] please fr stop using the imbued sulfur and reinforced beakers in most of your new releases. is actually the mood I have on every new release. [/quote] yeah, i think instead of a recipe to create purple sludge, new recipes should stop requiring ingredients that require purple sludge. i think it might be helpful if some recipes required, say, 20 yellow sludge instead of 1 purple sludge. not every new baldwin item needs to take the rarest materials, make the other materials useful too!
jbapple wrote on 2019-11-16 08:04:29:
please fr stop using the imbued sulfur and reinforced beakers in most of your new releases. is actually the mood I have on every new release.
yeah, i think instead of a recipe to create purple sludge, new recipes should stop requiring ingredients that require purple sludge. i think it might be helpful if some recipes required, say, 20 yellow sludge instead of 1 purple sludge. not every new baldwin item needs to take the rarest materials, make the other materials useful too!
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I'd love to see different recipes for imbued sulfur/reinforced beakers - that, or create a new bottle/block combo and make that the cornerstone for all apparel/gene recipes above the current tier. Right now, there's too much of a strain placed on two relatively rare reagents. They're used in way too many valuable things. Let's get some more mainstream uses for things like yellow sludge and orange ooze instead of bottlenecking every new release with the same purple sludge and/or red goo.
I'd love to see different recipes for imbued sulfur/reinforced beakers - that, or create a new bottle/block combo and make that the cornerstone for all apparel/gene recipes above the current tier. Right now, there's too much of a strain placed on two relatively rare reagents. They're used in way too many valuable things. Let's get some more mainstream uses for things like yellow sludge and orange ooze instead of bottlenecking every new release with the same purple sludge and/or red goo.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[quote name="cossmiicdolphin" date="2019-11-19 14:18:30" ] [quote name="jbapple" date="2019-11-16 08:04:29" ] please fr stop using the imbued sulfur and reinforced beakers in most of your new releases. is actually the mood I have on every new release. [/quote] yeah, i think instead of a recipe to create purple sludge, new recipes should stop requiring ingredients that require purple sludge. i think it might be helpful if some recipes required, say, 20 yellow sludge instead of 1 purple sludge. not every new baldwin item needs to take the rarest materials, make the other materials useful too! [/quote] I agree... red goo, too. I groan every single time I see we need the beakers, which has been almost every baldwin update recently. It's just... they're used for everything big and it results in me never having more than maybe a couple red goos. It doesn't need to be used for [i]everything[/i]. Just make a new set of beakers that takes a lot of yellow or something and use that instead. We really don't need anything else taking the beakers. And of course, though it's not as bad, making a new reduction so the fine one isn't used all the time would be nice too. And not only that!!! How many things are the blue cube (name escapes me) used for? Use that more. It, what, only takes red and yellow sludge?? Nothing too rare.
cossmiicdolphin wrote on 2019-11-19 14:18:30:
jbapple wrote on 2019-11-16 08:04:29:
please fr stop using the imbued sulfur and reinforced beakers in most of your new releases. is actually the mood I have on every new release.
yeah, i think instead of a recipe to create purple sludge, new recipes should stop requiring ingredients that require purple sludge. i think it might be helpful if some recipes required, say, 20 yellow sludge instead of 1 purple sludge. not every new baldwin item needs to take the rarest materials, make the other materials useful too!

I agree... red goo, too. I groan every single time I see we need the beakers, which has been almost every baldwin update recently. It's just... they're used for everything big and it results in me never having more than maybe a couple red goos. It doesn't need to be used for everything.

Just make a new set of beakers that takes a lot of yellow or something and use that instead. We really don't need anything else taking the beakers. And of course, though it's not as bad, making a new reduction so the fine one isn't used all the time would be nice too.

And not only that!!! How many things are the blue cube (name escapes me) used for? Use that more. It, what, only takes red and yellow sludge?? Nothing too rare.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
i just want a way to get it easier because i HATE grinding for the exact color, along with the fact that rng hates me, and the AH prices are honestly just ridiculous.
i just want a way to get it easier because i HATE grinding for the exact color, along with the fact that rng hates me, and the AH prices are honestly just ridiculous.
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
I am not at a very good level for making Baldwin things, but I have seen the spreadsheets and checked AH prices, and BOI OH BOI are those high!

I have heard tales of the Galore release where he handed out free elims, and how some people were devastated at the moment but they were grateful for it later on, as that aided in helping the economy of Sornieth, and I feel that something like this Baldwin idea would in fact be beneficial to the game! Especially since.

So yeah.
Good idea friend!
I am not at a very good level for making Baldwin things, but I have seen the spreadsheets and checked AH prices, and BOI OH BOI are those high!

I have heard tales of the Galore release where he handed out free elims, and how some people were devastated at the moment but they were grateful for it later on, as that aided in helping the economy of Sornieth, and I feel that something like this Baldwin idea would in fact be beneficial to the game! Especially since.

So yeah.
Good idea friend!
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
1 2