Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | REMOVED IDEA
1 2
I decided to remove what was once here because people were just being rude about it and saying it was ridiculous and my idea wasn't funny.
If you're thinking rude things keep it inside instead of using them to hurt people's feelings.
I decided to remove what was once here because people were just being rude about it and saying it was ridiculous and my idea wasn't funny.
If you're thinking rude things keep it inside instead of using them to hurt people's feelings.
Birb - Ace - She/Her
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png
No support. The April Fools events are supposed to be for everyone to enjoy, not for some random users to become insanely rich (because let’s face it, if they have the rarest apparel on the site they will be able to sell it for an insane amount)

I also don’t see how this would be a joke...? Like “you were chosen to get some rare apparel!” isn’t really funny for anyone. In fact it would probably just upset the people who didn’t get chosen and got nothing for April Fools.
No support. The April Fools events are supposed to be for everyone to enjoy, not for some random users to become insanely rich (because let’s face it, if they have the rarest apparel on the site they will be able to sell it for an insane amount)

I also don’t see how this would be a joke...? Like “you were chosen to get some rare apparel!” isn’t really funny for anyone. In fact it would probably just upset the people who didn’t get chosen and got nothing for April Fools.
giphy.gif goVYTQR.pngB3w2s5h.jpg Ae0MsB2.pnggiphy.gif

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg
@Shinyumbreon I completely agree, this is such a ridiculous idea. It isn't funny either.
@Shinyumbreon I completely agree, this is such a ridiculous idea. It isn't funny either.
mIooUy9.png
xDcqO.gif
Except if the apparel was sent to everyone with the same message, and even if only a few got it, it would only be worth a few coins.
Except if the apparel was sent to everyone with the same message, and even if only a few got it, it would only be worth a few coins.
[quote name="Shinyumbreon" date="2019-11-09 00:54:56" ] No support. The April Fools events are supposed to be for everyone to enjoy, not for some random users to become insanely rich (because let’s face it, if they have the rarest apparel on the site they will be able to sell it for an insane amount) I also don’t see how this would be a joke...? Like “you were chosen to get some rare apparel!” isn’t really funny for anyone. In fact it would probably just upset the people who didn’t get chosen and got nothing for April Fools. [/quote] Also, the idea of what the apparel is would upset some people. I mean, I was disappointed in the masks this year I believe, but I know many people loved them. I personally loved the emperors new clothes and the invisibility cloak because they are very useful for many things. The apparel choices mentioned simply don't sound at all useful, nor funny. The basic idea isn't bad, though it should be something that everyone gets, not just basically one person on the entire site, and it should be something in line with the types of apparel that have already been given: functional, but different.
Shinyumbreon wrote on 2019-11-09 00:54:56:

Also, the idea of what the apparel is would upset some people.

I mean, I was disappointed in the masks this year I believe, but I know many people loved them. I personally loved the emperors new clothes and the invisibility cloak because they are very useful for many things.

The apparel choices mentioned simply don't sound at all useful, nor funny.

The basic idea isn't bad, though it should be something that everyone gets, not just basically one person on the entire site, and it should be something in line with the types of apparel that have already been given: functional, but different.
Join Sylestia Today!

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
13268166.png Want a Sex Change Scroll?
Read THIS!
Want Hybrid Dragons?
Read THIS!
Want Mutations when Hatching?
Read THIS!
Don't like Unnamed Dragons?
Read THIS!
14318365.png
[quote name="@ollijay" date="2019-11-09 04:01:19" ] @Shinyumbreon I completely agree, this is such a ridiculous idea. It isn't funny either. [/quote] Not lying, this is kinda rude? You say that what I think is funny isn't, that's basically saying my sense of humor isn't funny, and you called my idea ridiculous?
@ollijay wrote on 2019-11-09 04:01:19:
Not lying, this is kinda rude? You say that what I think is funny isn't, that's basically saying my sense of humor isn't funny, and you called my idea ridiculous?
Birb - Ace - She/Her
There is one (1) person here that I can see as being rude. Everyone else is stating their opinions on the topic, and talking about why it wouldn’t work. This isn’t the “sugarcoat everything” forum. It’s a forum for serious discussion on why something would or wouldn’t work.
If you’re seriously getting this bent out of shape about peoples opinions and the fact that what you find funny may not be funny to other people, then you need to take a break from the internet.

Also, you’ve pinged me to this topic three times. Please learn to edit pings out of quotes.

don’t bother responding- I won’t see it. I’ve already blocked you because ngl? You sound like a child throwing a tantrum and I don’t need those kinds of people in my life.

EDIT- smooth move, deleting the post I was referencing (the one directed at jemadar). Doesn’t help your case tho. I’m saying you sound like a child because that’s exactly what you’re acting like. You drug up a month old dead topic to complain that people didn’t like your idea or your sense of humor and said everyone was rude for not liking it. That’s pretty childish imo.
There is one (1) person here that I can see as being rude. Everyone else is stating their opinions on the topic, and talking about why it wouldn’t work. This isn’t the “sugarcoat everything” forum. It’s a forum for serious discussion on why something would or wouldn’t work.
If you’re seriously getting this bent out of shape about peoples opinions and the fact that what you find funny may not be funny to other people, then you need to take a break from the internet.

Also, you’ve pinged me to this topic three times. Please learn to edit pings out of quotes.

don’t bother responding- I won’t see it. I’ve already blocked you because ngl? You sound like a child throwing a tantrum and I don’t need those kinds of people in my life.

EDIT- smooth move, deleting the post I was referencing (the one directed at jemadar). Doesn’t help your case tho. I’m saying you sound like a child because that’s exactly what you’re acting like. You drug up a month old dead topic to complain that people didn’t like your idea or your sense of humor and said everyone was rude for not liking it. That’s pretty childish imo.
giphy.gif goVYTQR.pngB3w2s5h.jpg Ae0MsB2.pnggiphy.gif

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg
lol more like i actually just pressed submit 3 times by accident, and it posted 3
lol more like i actually just pressed submit 3 times by accident, and it posted 3
Birb - Ace - She/Her
Oh, and also, now there's two people here being rude. Calling me a child? yeah ok, i just didn't want people to be rude about my opinion, i get very defensive when it comes to people saying im not funny and my ideas aren't good, and many other people would too
Oh, and also, now there's two people here being rude. Calling me a child? yeah ok, i just didn't want people to be rude about my opinion, i get very defensive when it comes to people saying im not funny and my ideas aren't good, and many other people would too
Birb - Ace - She/Her
Nice idea, it has a few flaws though. I believe some would find it funny, but inflation would get insane from what people are saying. It's a good idea to start off with though! I'd personally kill to be that rich lol
Nice idea, it has a few flaws though. I believe some would find it funny, but inflation would get insane from what people are saying. It's a good idea to start off with though! I'd personally kill to be that rich lol
GoqRkNeLA.pngPride!
1 2