Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Star/Favorite/Marked Items
Yes, the hoard is for storage. But what if there was stuff in your hoard you wanted to keep there while it accumulates without accidentally transmuting it at Baldwins or giving to Crim?

It would be nice to have an option to 'favorite' an item stack. A favorited item wouldn't appear in the list of things to transmute for materials at Baldwin, and you'd be able to see if what Crim was asking for was on your favorited list or not.

I don't know if this would be possible?? I imagine it a lot like a familiar locking a dragon from trading.
Yes, the hoard is for storage. But what if there was stuff in your hoard you wanted to keep there while it accumulates without accidentally transmuting it at Baldwins or giving to Crim?

It would be nice to have an option to 'favorite' an item stack. A favorited item wouldn't appear in the list of things to transmute for materials at Baldwin, and you'd be able to see if what Crim was asking for was on your favorited list or not.

I don't know if this would be possible?? I imagine it a lot like a familiar locking a dragon from trading.
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
Eh no support. The vault is usually used to store things you don't want to get rid of accidentally. In my eyes anyway.
Eh no support. The vault is usually used to store things you don't want to get rid of accidentally. In my eyes anyway.
sYJ7QdI.png
I think this would be an interesting thing. The last time I saw this sort of thing suggested, it turned into "tag categories of items to save".

The use case I can think of immediately is, I don't want to give Swipp items (especially like, Pink Mums) to Crim or accidentally convert/hoardsell them. A way to mark them as unavailable would be nice; since Swipp's not limited, I could just temporarily untag the stuff.

Ideally though, the site itself'd mark items used in Swipp, Baldwin, etc. with maybe a lil icon near their type marker? Like, the Steam Gyre would have a lil treasure chest icon under-lapping its Familiar heart, or the Ice Runestone would have a little cauldron and a little cave logo because it's used in Baldwin and as a Hibernal Den material. Something like that would make it super easy to see "Hm, do I really want to give this away/sell it?"
I think this would be an interesting thing. The last time I saw this sort of thing suggested, it turned into "tag categories of items to save".

The use case I can think of immediately is, I don't want to give Swipp items (especially like, Pink Mums) to Crim or accidentally convert/hoardsell them. A way to mark them as unavailable would be nice; since Swipp's not limited, I could just temporarily untag the stuff.

Ideally though, the site itself'd mark items used in Swipp, Baldwin, etc. with maybe a lil icon near their type marker? Like, the Steam Gyre would have a lil treasure chest icon under-lapping its Familiar heart, or the Ice Runestone would have a little cauldron and a little cave logo because it's used in Baldwin and as a Hibernal Den material. Something like that would make it super easy to see "Hm, do I really want to give this away/sell it?"
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Please I'm tired of having to store my axoltols and mud puppies away
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything