Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sleeping pose for hibden dragons
1 2 3 4
I think it would be super cute to have dragons in the hibden with sleeping poses, both hatchling and adult. However I can see this being super difficult as you would have to remove all of the apparel before putting them in the hibden and I'm pretty sure not a lot of people would want to do that, plus it means extra artwork.

Another idea with this is leave the poses as is, but have a thing where the eyes are closed and there are little "z's" over their heads, like they're sleeping standing/flying/sitting.
I think it would be super cute to have dragons in the hibden with sleeping poses, both hatchling and adult. However I can see this being super difficult as you would have to remove all of the apparel before putting them in the hibden and I'm pretty sure not a lot of people would want to do that, plus it means extra artwork.

Another idea with this is leave the poses as is, but have a thing where the eyes are closed and there are little "z's" over their heads, like they're sleeping standing/flying/sitting.
sYJ7QdI.png
I'd much rather see the art team's efforts being put towards new apparel and breeds, as they are now, rather than either a) redirecting resources to draw new poses or b) having to hire new artists.

Not everyone considers their HD dragons to be sleeping - I personally just use it to separate my active breeders and coli dragons from dragons that I know I won't be breeding. I don't want them to have closed eyes or little zzz's above their heads. I know I'm not the only one who uses the HD more like a gallery of sorts. I'm not particularly sure why it's necessary to separate HD dragons from the rest even more than they already are?
I'd much rather see the art team's efforts being put towards new apparel and breeds, as they are now, rather than either a) redirecting resources to draw new poses or b) having to hire new artists.

Not everyone considers their HD dragons to be sleeping - I personally just use it to separate my active breeders and coli dragons from dragons that I know I won't be breeding. I don't want them to have closed eyes or little zzz's above their heads. I know I'm not the only one who uses the HD more like a gallery of sorts. I'm not particularly sure why it's necessary to separate HD dragons from the rest even more than they already are?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Sleeping poses is a super-cute idea. I should probably purchase art for my hibernating dragons showing them sleeping.

As a site mechanic it would force me to remove an extremely expensive accent collection off my matching dragons and force people who dress their dragons to strip them naked. No support.

Closed eyes are much less intrusive even though it means redoing the artwork three times for every breed of dragon. Little z's are culturally specific so I'd suggest not on that one.
Sleeping poses is a super-cute idea. I should probably purchase art for my hibernating dragons showing them sleeping.

As a site mechanic it would force me to remove an extremely expensive accent collection off my matching dragons and force people who dress their dragons to strip them naked. No support.

Closed eyes are much less intrusive even though it means redoing the artwork three times for every breed of dragon. Little z's are culturally specific so I'd suggest not on that one.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I wouldn’t want sleeping poses because I keep a lot of dragons in my den with apparel and accents and I wouldn’t want to have to remove those to keep dragons in my den. Sleeping art would be cute though.
I wouldn’t want sleeping poses because I keep a lot of dragons in my den with apparel and accents and I wouldn’t want to have to remove those to keep dragons in my den. Sleeping art would be cute though.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
No support unless it's opt-in and you buy a scroll, it doesn't automatically happen with HD dragons. Most of my permanent residents are IN my den so I can have more space than what my lair allows AND don't have to feed them, they're not actually "sleeping" in my clan lore, and I'd rather not their poses be suddenly changed or have their skins/accents removed, apparel hanging differently, etc.

And while opt-in with a purchasable scroll is a cute idea, I'd rather see new breeds, fixes to gene and apparel errors, and other quality of life updates that are sorely needed.
No support unless it's opt-in and you buy a scroll, it doesn't automatically happen with HD dragons. Most of my permanent residents are IN my den so I can have more space than what my lair allows AND don't have to feed them, they're not actually "sleeping" in my clan lore, and I'd rather not their poses be suddenly changed or have their skins/accents removed, apparel hanging differently, etc.

And while opt-in with a purchasable scroll is a cute idea, I'd rather see new breeds, fixes to gene and apparel errors, and other quality of life updates that are sorely needed.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I don't use hib den as sleeping den, and I know many who don't either. There's currently nothing site-wise forcing the idea of 'sleeping dragons' in hib den so to leave how to use those spaces entirely up to individual players. I don't like seeing that changed and suddenly we have most of my lore dragons 'sleeping'. Even with closed eyes it'd be disruptive especially for my special eyes collection - ones I'll never breed or fight but plays an important part of my lore that I keep in my den. If they close their eyes it defeats the purpose of them having special eyes.

I won't mind it being an option, and one that applies to individual dragon rather than the whole den.
I don't use hib den as sleeping den, and I know many who don't either. There's currently nothing site-wise forcing the idea of 'sleeping dragons' in hib den so to leave how to use those spaces entirely up to individual players. I don't like seeing that changed and suddenly we have most of my lore dragons 'sleeping'. Even with closed eyes it'd be disruptive especially for my special eyes collection - ones I'll never breed or fight but plays an important part of my lore that I keep in my den. If they close their eyes it defeats the purpose of them having special eyes.

I won't mind it being an option, and one that applies to individual dragon rather than the whole den.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
If anything, I'd maybe change the background colour in the Hibernal Den from being the same as the Lair to something darker, but still polished. Nothing too dark. Something akin to "night-mode". But perhaps that is another suggestion altogether c:
If anything, I'd maybe change the background colour in the Hibernal Den from being the same as the Lair to something darker, but still polished. Nothing too dark. Something akin to "night-mode". But perhaps that is another suggestion altogether c:
The previous answers already summed up why not, no support.
We already got ancient breeds so we can see new dragons a bit quicker, as it takes a long time to draw each and every little apparel, so the team really shouldn't be made drawing even more.
And yeah, not everyone sees their hibernal dragons as sleeping. I'm not a lore-heavy player, but a lot of others are and this would take away their option of what hibernal dragons are for them and their clan and that'd be a bit sad.

As something optional it would be fine I guess, maybe like a scroll, but again, the team has far more than enough to work on artwork other than this. Your idea with the closed eyes and zzz's wouldn't take long, but it would lack the polish and heart the rest of the site has. Why not make the closed eyes yourself? Accents are a thing you know xD
The previous answers already summed up why not, no support.
We already got ancient breeds so we can see new dragons a bit quicker, as it takes a long time to draw each and every little apparel, so the team really shouldn't be made drawing even more.
And yeah, not everyone sees their hibernal dragons as sleeping. I'm not a lore-heavy player, but a lot of others are and this would take away their option of what hibernal dragons are for them and their clan and that'd be a bit sad.

As something optional it would be fine I guess, maybe like a scroll, but again, the team has far more than enough to work on artwork other than this. Your idea with the closed eyes and zzz's wouldn't take long, but it would lack the polish and heart the rest of the site has. Why not make the closed eyes yourself? Accents are a thing you know xD
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
No support, I don't want to lose the lineart and the apparel and the skins I put on my dragons in the hibden.
No support, I don't want to lose the lineart and the apparel and the skins I put on my dragons in the hibden.
No support I don't see why it's needed. And also not all players that shove their dragons in the HD make them sleep in lore, although I wouldn't mind it being a toggleable option. [quote name="LunaLumbre" date="2019-08-30 02:36:45" ] Why not make the closed eyes yourself? Accents are a thing you know xD [/quote] Accents and skins can't affect the eye.
No support
I don't see why it's needed. And also not all players that shove their dragons in the HD make them sleep in lore, although I wouldn't mind it being a toggleable option.
LunaLumbre wrote on 2019-08-30 02:36:45:
Why not make the closed eyes yourself? Accents are a thing you know xD

Accents and skins can't affect the eye.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP