Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night/dark mode or site themes!
1 2 3 4
I'll always support this. I have to constantly keep my computers brightness set to low as possible so i dont get a migraine from the sheer bright white hospital feeling that the site has.

Even if it isnt necessarily a 'dark' mode just something easier on the eyes? I wouldn't mind greens and blues even if they arent dark in tone.
I'll always support this. I have to constantly keep my computers brightness set to low as possible so i dont get a migraine from the sheer bright white hospital feeling that the site has.

Even if it isnt necessarily a 'dark' mode just something easier on the eyes? I wouldn't mind greens and blues even if they arent dark in tone.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Thanks to everyone who contributed their opinions. It is much appreciated!
Thanks to everyone who contributed their opinions. It is much appreciated!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Definitely support. Not having a dark mode and having even browser skins be technically against the ToS is absolutely ridiculous.

If anyone needs some help, use F.lux on your computer. It is NOT a browser extension, it affects your screen, and puts a dark-ish yellow film over your screen to help your eyes. It'll dull out all of the bright red and blinding whites.
Definitely support. Not having a dark mode and having even browser skins be technically against the ToS is absolutely ridiculous.

If anyone needs some help, use F.lux on your computer. It is NOT a browser extension, it affects your screen, and puts a dark-ish yellow film over your screen to help your eyes. It'll dull out all of the bright red and blinding whites.
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
Oh look, another one of these for me to support. As someone who exists in dark mode wherever possible, this would be amazing.
Oh look, another one of these for me to support. As someone who exists in dark mode wherever possible, this would be amazing.
wq9PoXA.png
I definitely agree! I adore dark mode on everything! I use it all the time.
I definitely agree! I adore dark mode on everything! I use it all the time.
tDeKDnH.png

YES PLEASE. OMG. PLEASE. YES. The flickering when I do familiar stuff is awful.
YES PLEASE. OMG. PLEASE. YES. The flickering when I do familiar stuff is awful.
5gSLBV0.png
Once again thank you to everyone for your feedback! Sorry for the late reply, I'm having a very busy period.
Once again thank you to everyone for your feedback! Sorry for the late reply, I'm having a very busy period.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
I would love a dark mode. The searing white kills my eyes and makes my keratoconjuntivitis worse.
I would love a dark mode. The searing white kills my eyes and makes my keratoconjuntivitis worse.
support
support
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3 4