Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night/dark mode or site themes!
1 2 3 4
Support and always support. Personally I don't get headaches, but darkness are much easier on the eyes. Every site I use has a darkmode. Why not flight rising? Its obvious its possible with how far its come, and I wouldnt mind postponing to make it hapoen
Support and always support. Personally I don't get headaches, but darkness are much easier on the eyes. Every site I use has a darkmode. Why not flight rising? Its obvious its possible with how far its come, and I wouldnt mind postponing to make it hapoen
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
yes, pleeease
yes, pleeease
A big fat SUPPORT. *spray paints Support on the thread*
It's been pretty bright hanging around the site here, and it must be a pain for frequent mobile/tablet users. A dark mode would be a relief~
A big fat SUPPORT. *spray paints Support on the thread*
It's been pretty bright hanging around the site here, and it must be a pain for frequent mobile/tablet users. A dark mode would be a relief~

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I completely agree with this. I'd love a dark themed, and honestly, would love to see other themes available for whenever I get bored with the current one. Personally, I dislike the white backgrounds..it really bothers my eyes. I'd love for darker themes!
I completely agree with this. I'd love a dark themed, and honestly, would love to see other themes available for whenever I get bored with the current one. Personally, I dislike the white backgrounds..it really bothers my eyes. I'd love for darker themes!
bEvLAND.png
If this is possible, I support it. It would be very nice when I'm up late at night on FR, I have trouble sleeping and FR is my go-to site when I can't get to sleep, but the white/off white/tan colors can hurt my eyes, so this would be nice, however I understand it might be difficult to implement
If this is possible, I support it. It would be very nice when I'm up late at night on FR, I have trouble sleeping and FR is my go-to site when I can't get to sleep, but the white/off white/tan colors can hurt my eyes, so this would be nice, however I understand it might be difficult to implement
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Full. Support.

I work on a computer, i come home and stare at one for fun.

My eyes hate me.

Save my eyes Flight Rising...please!
Full. Support.

I work on a computer, i come home and stare at one for fun.

My eyes hate me.

Save my eyes Flight Rising...please!
PEnIA1u.png
A dark mode will definitely help a lot of users. I don't have an issue with the bright theme but it's straining on the eyes are many though if this were a setting I can only imagine how difficult to program in and honest i feel FR should just allow users to use the chrome extension that makes everything 'dark mode' and relook the rule of not being allowed to use chrome extensions a bit.
A dark mode will definitely help a lot of users. I don't have an issue with the bright theme but it's straining on the eyes are many though if this were a setting I can only imagine how difficult to program in and honest i feel FR should just allow users to use the chrome extension that makes everything 'dark mode' and relook the rule of not being allowed to use chrome extensions a bit.
mkX9pzq.png
i work in IT and am able to use a dark mode with websites through chrome that contain personal data, it shouldn't be too far fetched for the FR staff to either modify the rules allowing the use of extensions only for appearance or if they could come up with on on site dark mode
a colorblind mode would also be nice, but i'd be happy with a not #ffffff or 255,255,255 white screen.
thanks for the great suggestion!
support
i work in IT and am able to use a dark mode with websites through chrome that contain personal data, it shouldn't be too far fetched for the FR staff to either modify the rules allowing the use of extensions only for appearance or if they could come up with on on site dark mode
a colorblind mode would also be nice, but i'd be happy with a not #ffffff or 255,255,255 white screen.
thanks for the great suggestion!
support
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
Support. On ANY other site I'd use Stylus to force a dark mode if it doesn't have one built in (provided the person who made it didn't make a bad one). Seeing as we can't do that here as it's against the rules, PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS. It's good for everyone!
Support. On ANY other site I'd use Stylus to force a dark mode if it doesn't have one built in (provided the person who made it didn't make a bad one). Seeing as we can't do that here as it's against the rules, PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS. It's good for everyone!
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
yes please!
Maybe a theme for each flight?
yes please!
Maybe a theme for each flight?
v2.png
1 2 3 4