Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Buy multiple HD gem slots at once
1 2 3 4
I gave up and bought the rest of mine manually, but this would still be nice to offer to other players in the future...or, especially, if we ever get the option to buy more HD slots. I'd really just rather buy them all and have done.
I gave up and bought the rest of mine manually, but this would still be nice to offer to other players in the future...or, especially, if we ever get the option to buy more HD slots. I'd really just rather buy them all and have done.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
I was about to make this suggestion but I found it had already been made. I agree with this idea. Since it takes so many clicks to get to buying a den slot with gems, it would be much easier to just buy them all at once.
I was about to make this suggestion but I found it had already been made. I agree with this idea. Since it takes so many clicks to get to buying a den slot with gems, it would be much easier to just buy them all at once.
The_Aether_Orchard
Big time support!

If we had this option I'd already have bought all the darn slots, the amount of clicking is just too big of an obstacle for me atm :c
Big time support!

If we had this option I'd already have bought all the darn slots, the amount of clicking is just too big of an obstacle for me atm :c
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
1 2 3 4