Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
Speaking of the bakery scene, I would love to see something akin to this uwu you feel me? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/SNDqt5Ym/image.png[/img] not literally of course but just a simple, rustic bakery background
Speaking of the bakery scene, I would love to see something akin to this uwu you feel me?

image.png

not literally of course but just a simple, rustic bakery background
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Meanwhile I'm dying for either a peacock themed scene or a palace scene...
Meanwhile I'm dying for either a peacock themed scene or a palace scene...
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
These are all great ideas and will give people more variety for their dragons. I'd especially love one with beehives in the BG for my bee keeper dragon. :3
These are all great ideas and will give people more variety for their dragons. I'd especially love one with beehives in the BG for my bee keeper dragon. :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
WOOO WE GOT THE TREEHOUSES
WOOO WE GOT THE TREEHOUSES
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
all of them are perfect omg i'm hyped, i hope they will find a way to include some of these suggestions!
all of them are perfect omg i'm hyped, i hope they will find a way to include some of these suggestions!
__ypte.png__ she/they | FR+9

» pixel adopts
» general art shop
» about
» other links
___
BIG support to this! These are great ideas, in general I really want more scenes that aren't festival/NOTN-limited. Treasure marketplace, Coli, Swipp, anything, I just want more of my dergs to have backgrounds.
BIG support to this! These are great ideas, in general I really want more scenes that aren't festival/NOTN-limited. Treasure marketplace, Coli, Swipp, anything, I just want more of my dergs to have backgrounds.
!! signature under construction !!
Support! I'm 100% in favor of having more different scenes. They inspire me and help me come up with lore for my dragons.
Support! I'm 100% in favor of having more different scenes. They inspire me and help me come up with lore for my dragons.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
With the recent update, we can strike a whole THREE off the list, incredible!
With the recent update, we can strike a whole THREE off the list, incredible!
I definitely need a workshop scene. Something with a workbench, bits n bobs, tools, teetering stacks of junk items and blueprints and things.

A kitchen. Herbs drying overhead, a cauldron bubbling, bowls and things. Could double as a witches hut or something.

A harbor/wharf/dock, with piles of bags and boxes and ropes.

A tavern.

Basically we need more "real" - not everything has to be so ~*AeStEtHiC*~ Real, dirt, mess, lived in.
I definitely need a workshop scene. Something with a workbench, bits n bobs, tools, teetering stacks of junk items and blueprints and things.

A kitchen. Herbs drying overhead, a cauldron bubbling, bowls and things. Could double as a witches hut or something.

A harbor/wharf/dock, with piles of bags and boxes and ropes.

A tavern.

Basically we need more "real" - not everything has to be so ~*AeStEtHiC*~ Real, dirt, mess, lived in.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I absolutely need an Aurora Lights scene. Something located in the snowy mountains. [img]https://i.imgur.com/j1aj7xJ.jpg[/img]
I absolutely need an Aurora Lights scene.

Something located in the snowy mountains.

j1aj7xJ.jpg
y0YshUu.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23