Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
just gonna drop mine since i'd like to see some more indoors scenes! - underground passage or mineshaft lit up by artificial light (see items below); could have mining supplies, minecarts and minecart tracks, fun rock formations, carved-out sections, pools of water, maybe even mostly dark except for a personal lantern? [item=charged tungsten][item=kunzite] - i don't think this is too dark since we have items that explicitly reference dead dragons but: a catacombs, abandoned or in use. skulls of different species, mounted candles, gifts and offerings lining the many chambers, faded artwork carved to honor the dead, bones and hide used for such purpose - a old-fashioned storeroom with preserved foods in bottles and jars and barrels, peppers and herbs hanging on the walls, a rack with spices, medicines, labeled crates, baskets, tools - a literal hoard! gems, treasure, chests, jewelry, trinkets, artifacts, ornamental swords and armor, magical things, just,,, shinies of all sizes and shapes, in a huge pile for your dragon to sit among like a little galore. would make a nice chest-exclusive drop! - an art studio (or art gallery/private collection)? dragon sculptures that are stylized or in-progress, paints and brushes and tools, maybe a still-life set up, canvases blank or filled leaning against a wall or hanging in those huge gilt frames - what would be hilarious to me is a scene that makes it look like the dragon is IN a painting. that would be meta and extremely cute - a tearoom! tatami, sliding doors, hanging scrolls with art or vague dragon calligraphy, windows open to the garden, a tea tansu, hot water already steaming on the hearth...,, any way you can reference the tea apparels too yes pls: [item=bamboo dried tea][item=bamboo tea tray][item=bamboo tea cups] -[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/dressingroom/bg_dressingroom.jpg] basically the dressing room bg but as a scene[/url]? so like a literal dressing room/sewing room, with draconic dress forms or display mannequins, measuring tape and other tailoring supplies, a hat rack, hanging coats and bags, jewelry and jewelry boxes, and just. Fancy, so fancy
just gonna drop mine since i'd like to see some more indoors scenes!

- underground passage or mineshaft lit up by artificial light (see items below); could have mining supplies, minecarts and minecart tracks, fun rock formations, carved-out sections, pools of water, maybe even mostly dark except for a personal lantern?
Charged Tungsten Kunzite
- i don't think this is too dark since we have items that explicitly reference dead dragons but: a catacombs, abandoned or in use. skulls of different species, mounted candles, gifts and offerings lining the many chambers, faded artwork carved to honor the dead, bones and hide used for such purpose
- a old-fashioned storeroom with preserved foods in bottles and jars and barrels, peppers and herbs hanging on the walls, a rack with spices, medicines, labeled crates, baskets, tools
- a literal hoard! gems, treasure, chests, jewelry, trinkets, artifacts, ornamental swords and armor, magical things, just,,, shinies of all sizes and shapes, in a huge pile for your dragon to sit among like a little galore. would make a nice chest-exclusive drop!
- an art studio (or art gallery/private collection)? dragon sculptures that are stylized or in-progress, paints and brushes and tools, maybe a still-life set up, canvases blank or filled leaning against a wall or hanging in those huge gilt frames
- what would be hilarious to me is a scene that makes it look like the dragon is IN a painting. that would be meta and extremely cute
- a tearoom! tatami, sliding doors, hanging scrolls with art or vague dragon calligraphy, windows open to the garden, a tea tansu, hot water already steaming on the hearth...,, any way you can reference the tea apparels too yes pls:
Bamboo Dried Tea Bamboo Tea Tray Bamboo Tea Cups
- basically the dressing room bg but as a scene? so like a literal dressing room/sewing room, with draconic dress forms or display mannequins, measuring tape and other tailoring supplies, a hat rack, hanging coats and bags, jewelry and jewelry boxes, and just. Fancy, so fancy
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
[quote name="5inthemorning" date="2021-01-28 06:26:52" ] - i don't think this is too dark since we have items that explicitly reference dead dragons but: a catacombs, abandoned or in use. skulls of different species, mounted candles, gifts and offerings lining the many chambers, faded artwork carved to honor the dead, bones and hide used for such purpose [/quote] HOOOUUGHHHH I would love catacombs and tombs, the art team could mix up numerous aesthetics of grand cultures and use that. To be honest, I wouldn't mind a traditional burying ground either but I have a soft spot for fancy tombs 5inthemorning really came here and dropped some of the best suggestions huh
5inthemorning wrote on 2021-01-28 06:26:52:
- i don't think this is too dark since we have items that explicitly reference dead dragons but: a catacombs, abandoned or in use. skulls of different species, mounted candles, gifts and offerings lining the many chambers, faded artwork carved to honor the dead, bones and hide used for such purpose

HOOOUUGHHHH I would love catacombs and tombs, the art team could mix up numerous aesthetics of grand cultures and use that. To be honest, I wouldn't mind a traditional burying ground either but I have a soft spot for fancy tombs

5inthemorning really came here and dropped some of the best suggestions huh
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
All of these! I need a bakery scene!
All of these! I need a bakery scene!
  • Tender/Vulture
  • FR+3
  • She/They
  • Actual Turkey Vulture
XxqDwGq.png
SWAMP BIOME PLAGUE 4 LYFE, BABEY!!!
BAKERY SCENE
BAKERY SCENE
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2021-02-01 13:50:34" ] BAKERY SCENE [/quote] Cannot explain to you how much I need one too. Just an ol' rustic bakery, you might as well take a Roman kitchen for inspiration, I'd love that. Also, wheat fields, PLEASE
JonSnOwO wrote on 2021-02-01 13:50:34:
BAKERY SCENE

Cannot explain to you how much I need one too. Just an ol' rustic bakery, you might as well take a Roman kitchen for inspiration, I'd love that.
Also, wheat fields, PLEASE
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
gloomy harbor scene with fog. shamelessly inspired by far harbor.

a scene that places your dragon on a stage clearly in the middle of the play, surrounded by props and curtains and potentially even other actors.

a similar vista that is themed after a stage in the middle of a play or musical performance with instruments around and possibly music symbols and masks. the avatar picture is framed by stage curtains and a set of happy/sad masks.

a zookeeper scene, fairly self-explanatory. dragon shown in an area acting out their greatest fiona fantasies.

seperate scenes for both the new and old versions of the coli venues, just he same way we have seperate vistas for each version. i would totally use a pre-revamp training fields scene

a vista that's just a whole lot of fruit

some kind of like... chinese new year-ish vista with paper lanterns and a chinese dragon curling around the avatar picture?

ruined civilization scene, like post-apocalyptic

fossil vista and scene. with fossils.

scene of dragon standing inside a castle courtyard or something.

scene of dragon standing in front of a stained glass window in the spot of light.

scene of dragon somewhere surrounded by stone sculptures of dragons and maybe even beastclans or other creatures as if they were just attacked by a basilisk, or medusa. or maybe they're just attending an art institution and the sculpture zone is their favorite attraction. maybe this is how their clan does graves, carving sculptures in the likeness of the dead in question.

i can't remember which ones of these i've already suggested there's so many
gloomy harbor scene with fog. shamelessly inspired by far harbor.

a scene that places your dragon on a stage clearly in the middle of the play, surrounded by props and curtains and potentially even other actors.

a similar vista that is themed after a stage in the middle of a play or musical performance with instruments around and possibly music symbols and masks. the avatar picture is framed by stage curtains and a set of happy/sad masks.

a zookeeper scene, fairly self-explanatory. dragon shown in an area acting out their greatest fiona fantasies.

seperate scenes for both the new and old versions of the coli venues, just he same way we have seperate vistas for each version. i would totally use a pre-revamp training fields scene

a vista that's just a whole lot of fruit

some kind of like... chinese new year-ish vista with paper lanterns and a chinese dragon curling around the avatar picture?

ruined civilization scene, like post-apocalyptic

fossil vista and scene. with fossils.

scene of dragon standing inside a castle courtyard or something.

scene of dragon standing in front of a stained glass window in the spot of light.

scene of dragon somewhere surrounded by stone sculptures of dragons and maybe even beastclans or other creatures as if they were just attacked by a basilisk, or medusa. or maybe they're just attending an art institution and the sculpture zone is their favorite attraction. maybe this is how their clan does graves, carving sculptures in the likeness of the dead in question.

i can't remember which ones of these i've already suggested there's so many
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
basically everything from this thread
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2972369/
basically everything from this thread
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2972369/
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
[quote name="5inthemorning" date="2021-01-28 06:26:52" ] (snip) - a literal hoard! gems, treasure, chests, jewelry, trinkets, artifacts, ornamental swords and armor, magical things, just,,, shinies of all sizes and shapes, in a huge pile for your dragon to sit among like a little galore. would make a nice chest-exclusive drop! - an art studio (or art gallery/private collection)? dragon sculptures that are stylized or in-progress, paints and brushes and tools, maybe a still-life set up, canvases blank or filled leaning against a wall or hanging in those huge gilt frames (snip) - a tearoom! tatami, sliding doors, hanging scrolls with art or vague dragon calligraphy, windows open to the garden, a tea tansu, hot water already steaming on the hearth...,, any way you can reference the tea apparels too yes pls: [item=bamboo dried tea][item=bamboo tea tray][item=bamboo tea cups] (snip) [/quote] ohhh i NEED these and some more that i'd like for my own lair (might edit in more later) -a performing stage, or maybe a dressing room/prop storage type deal -city alleyway, day or night, but kinda shadowy -tinker's workshop -potion room
5inthemorning wrote on 2021-01-28 06:26:52:
(snip)
- a literal hoard! gems, treasure, chests, jewelry, trinkets, artifacts, ornamental swords and armor, magical things, just,,, shinies of all sizes and shapes, in a huge pile for your dragon to sit among like a little galore. would make a nice chest-exclusive drop!
- an art studio (or art gallery/private collection)? dragon sculptures that are stylized or in-progress, paints and brushes and tools, maybe a still-life set up, canvases blank or filled leaning against a wall or hanging in those huge gilt frames
(snip)
- a tearoom! tatami, sliding doors, hanging scrolls with art or vague dragon calligraphy, windows open to the garden, a tea tansu, hot water already steaming on the hearth...,, any way you can reference the tea apparels too yes pls:
Bamboo Dried Tea Bamboo Tea Tray Bamboo Tea Cups
(snip)
ohhh i NEED these
and some more that i'd like for my own lair (might edit in more later)
-a performing stage, or maybe a dressing room/prop storage type deal
-city alleyway, day or night, but kinda shadowy
-tinker's workshop
-potion room

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
I really need a pottery vista. Just a vista that has lots of ceramics and terracotta stuff, just random pots and vases and plates, platters, all sort of dishware, you know what I mean
I really need a pottery vista. Just a vista that has lots of ceramics and terracotta stuff, just random pots and vases and plates, platters, all sort of dishware, you know what I mean
A treasure hoard scene! One that costs like a million treasure in the MP
A treasure hoard scene! One that costs like a million treasure in the MP
0PusAYp.pngbYt72YT.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23