Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalt Multiple?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Ekon" date="2018-10-28 22:57:15" ] So okay. How about this being non-payout exalting then? Since its like a bond-all on familiars anyway. [/quote] can't say I'm there for that idea. Exalting just for dominance is just half the reason why this would be useful, the other half being for profit. I can't see it being a massive issue honestly. Adding up treasure doesn't seem as crazy as adding up items AND treasure. However none of us knows what's going on the back end of the site, so what they can and can't accomplish isn't for us to say or speculate.
Ekon wrote on 2018-10-28 22:57:15:
So okay. How about this being non-payout exalting then? Since its like a bond-all on familiars anyway.

can't say I'm there for that idea. Exalting just for dominance is just half the reason why this would be useful, the other half being for profit.

I can't see it being a massive issue honestly. Adding up treasure doesn't seem as crazy as adding up items AND treasure. However none of us knows what's going on the back end of the site, so what they can and can't accomplish isn't for us to say or speculate.
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2018-10-28 11:42:09" ] [quote name="Ssevora" date="2018-10-27 19:52:42" ] If I'm going to be denied a QoL update simply because some people won't take the extra initiative to see what dragons to exalt or not, then that's nonsense. It's like the constant arguing over unnamed exalts: Why should the rest suffer just because a couple didn't use the tools presented to them? [/quote] This. This could be said to pretty much any update "People aren't going to be careful" isn't a reason not to add something. People should double and triple check what they're doing [/quote] Human error will always exist no matter how many safeguards you put in place. So I wholly agree with the above. Also if it could make the site lag I'd be okay with a cap of something like 5-10 dragons at once. Even that would be such a huge help. [quote name="Ekon" date="2018-10-28 22:57:15" ] [quote name="Jussie" date="2018-10-28 19:10:17" ] Not sure this would actually work? Just like you can't open a stack of gilded chests because the contents is different per chest, exalt rewards vary. [/quote] So okay. How about this being non-payout exalting then? Since its like a bond-all on familiars anyway. [/quote] I'm pretty sure it would work just fine. The reason chests don't is because they give different [i]items[/i] that are also randomly pulled (from a pool of items). There should be a simple way to code it so that the treasure payout adds up as if you were to open a bunch of money-only chests at once. As for the rare gem payout, I don't see why that wouldn't be possible to code in pretty easily, but if for some reason it isn't, I'd [i]happily [/i]sacrifice 1-2 gems for faster exalting. But if you made it completely non-payout that'd completely defeat the purpose for probably 99% of the people who'd want to use the feature.
Sopheroo wrote on 2018-10-28 11:42:09:
Ssevora wrote on 2018-10-27 19:52:42:

If I'm going to be denied a QoL update simply because some people won't take the extra initiative to see what dragons to exalt or not, then that's nonsense. It's like the constant arguing over unnamed exalts: Why should the rest suffer just because a couple didn't use the tools presented to them?

This. This could be said to pretty much any update

"People aren't going to be careful" isn't a reason not to add something. People should double and triple check what they're doing

Human error will always exist no matter how many safeguards you put in place. So I wholly agree with the above.

Also if it could make the site lag I'd be okay with a cap of something like 5-10 dragons at once. Even that would be such a huge help.
Jussie wrote on 2018-10-28 19:10:17:
Not sure this would actually work? Just like you can't open a stack of gilded chests because the contents is different per chest, exalt rewards vary.

So okay. How about this being non-payout exalting then? Since its like a bond-all on familiars anyway.

I'm pretty sure it would work just fine. The reason chests don't is because they give different items that are also randomly pulled (from a pool of items). There should be a simple way to code it so that the treasure payout adds up as if you were to open a bunch of money-only chests at once. As for the rare gem payout, I don't see why that wouldn't be possible to code in pretty easily, but if for some reason it isn't, I'd happily sacrifice 1-2 gems for faster exalting.

But if you made it completely non-payout that'd completely defeat the purpose for probably 99% of the people who'd want to use the feature.

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
[quote name="Ssevora" date="2018-10-29 01:14:45" ] [quote name="Ekon" date="2018-10-28 22:57:15" ] So okay. How about this being non-payout exalting then? Since its like a bond-all on familiars anyway. [/quote] can't say I'm there for that idea. Exalting just for dominance is just half the reason why this would be useful, the other half being for profit. I can't see it being a massive issue honestly. Adding up treasure doesn't seem as crazy as adding up items AND treasure. However none of us knows what's going on the back end of the site, so what they can and can't accomplish isn't for us to say or speculate. [/quote] I don’t think it’s a fair comparison: it’s not like we are getting money without a sacrifice. Most people put a lot of work in training the dragons, and everyone is giving up dragons — like they were selling them to the site — so getting rid of the pay-out would be unfair. You are working for that treasure, you’re just making pushing the final button easier.
Ssevora wrote on 2018-10-29 01:14:45:

can't say I'm there for that idea. Exalting just for dominance is just half the reason why this would be useful, the other half being for profit.

I can't see it being a massive issue honestly. Adding up treasure doesn't seem as crazy as adding up items AND treasure. However none of us knows what's going on the back end of the site, so what they can and can't accomplish isn't for us to say or speculate.

I don’t think it’s a fair comparison: it’s not like we are getting money without a sacrifice. Most people put a lot of work in training the dragons, and everyone is giving up dragons — like they were selling them to the site — so getting rid of the pay-out would be unfair. You are working for that treasure, you’re just making pushing the final button easier.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Support. Even on computer, exalting multiple dragons can be very tedious.

The only real issue I can think of is lag, though like others have mentioned in this thread, that could possibly be alleviated by limiting the number of dragons you can exalt together.
Support. Even on computer, exalting multiple dragons can be very tedious.

The only real issue I can think of is lag, though like others have mentioned in this thread, that could possibly be alleviated by limiting the number of dragons you can exalt together.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
I support this, I think a good solution to exalting on accident could be the ability to lock tabs/pages from the feature so that say you can't select your new hatchling tab if you lock it. This way people can easily lock everything other than the fodder tab to remove the risk even further.

For example if I lock the tab labeled ancient then if I click the feature button on accident I would get a message like "this tab is locked."

(edit for clarity.)
I support this, I think a good solution to exalting on accident could be the ability to lock tabs/pages from the feature so that say you can't select your new hatchling tab if you lock it. This way people can easily lock everything other than the fodder tab to remove the risk even further.

For example if I lock the tab labeled ancient then if I click the feature button on accident I would get a message like "this tab is locked."

(edit for clarity.)
RIP the site the first time we had a head-to-head conquest battle and both flights decided to wait til exalt a ton of dragons at 11:50 pm that Saturday.

RIP the site the first time we had a head-to-head conquest battle and both flights decided to wait til exalt a ton of dragons at 11:50 pm that Saturday.

ZQGfAQY.png
I support but I see how it could also cause issues for some players, especially on mobile. I also like being able to see how much treasure each dragon gives, so I would not have any use for it.
I support but I see how it could also cause issues for some players, especially on mobile. I also like being able to see how much treasure each dragon gives, so I would not have any use for it.
I think it is something workable. But this should be entirely separated button in lair to enter exalt mode. placed in tottaly different place then edit lair mode to reduce unwanted acidental exalting only in reason game move screen a bit and click exalt mode instead of edit (if they placed nearby)

(also usefull function for both exalt and edit is: checkboxes to select/deselect all dragons in tab you working in)
I think it is something workable. But this should be entirely separated button in lair to enter exalt mode. placed in tottaly different place then edit lair mode to reduce unwanted acidental exalting only in reason game move screen a bit and click exalt mode instead of edit (if they placed nearby)

(also usefull function for both exalt and edit is: checkboxes to select/deselect all dragons in tab you working in)

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
personally i support this, i exalt quite often and im very careful about ones i want to keep.
personally i support this, i exalt quite often and im very careful about ones i want to keep.
1 2 3 4