Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalt Multiple?
1 2 3 4
This isn't a functionality I've ever felt was lacking, personally, and the prospect for mistakes does sound like a concern.

On the other hand, as long as you could still exalt dragons normally from their pages, anyone who was worried about making mistakes wouldn't need to use the multi-exalt option at all.
This isn't a functionality I've ever felt was lacking, personally, and the prospect for mistakes does sound like a concern.

On the other hand, as long as you could still exalt dragons normally from their pages, anyone who was worried about making mistakes wouldn't need to use the multi-exalt option at all.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Ssevora Haha! 10!? I can't open 6 on this scuzzy little laptop without it freezing the whole thing up! won't even talk about my old Chromebook which could only open 4.
@Ssevora Haha! 10!? I can't open 6 on this scuzzy little laptop without it freezing the whole thing up! won't even talk about my old Chromebook which could only open 4.
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
[quote name="Ssevora" date="2018-10-27 19:52:42" ] If I'm going to be denied a QoL update simply because some people won't take the extra initiative to see what dragons to exalt or not, then that's nonsense. It's like the constant arguing over unnamed exalts: Why should the rest suffer just because a couple didn't use the tools presented to them? [/quote] This. This could be said to pretty much any update "People aren't going to be careful" isn't a reason not to add something. People should double and triple check what they're doing
Ssevora wrote on 2018-10-27 19:52:42:

If I'm going to be denied a QoL update simply because some people won't take the extra initiative to see what dragons to exalt or not, then that's nonsense. It's like the constant arguing over unnamed exalts: Why should the rest suffer just because a couple didn't use the tools presented to them?

This. This could be said to pretty much any update

"People aren't going to be careful" isn't a reason not to add something. People should double and triple check what they're doing

Idk, mass-exalting is already fast on PC? I just open them all in new tabs, click exalt-enter (=confirm) - close tab, it's pretty fast. I exalt a full page in a few seconds...
Idk, mass-exalting is already fast on PC? I just open them all in new tabs, click exalt-enter (=confirm) - close tab, it's pretty fast. I exalt a full page in a few seconds...
@valemora

Not everyone is on PC, and it can be really convenient for people on mobile.
@valemora

I'd personally like this. I have had severe wrist issues for the last 6+ months and can't exalt more than a dragon or two without pain. anything that makes things take less clicking makes the site more accessible for me.

I know it doesn't seem like much but for me 2-3 clicks can make the difference between what I can and can't do. is it necessary? no, but I will always support ideas with the potential to make the site easier for me.

I think this would be nice as part of the lair revamp with tabs.
I'd personally like this. I have had severe wrist issues for the last 6+ months and can't exalt more than a dragon or two without pain. anything that makes things take less clicking makes the site more accessible for me.

I know it doesn't seem like much but for me 2-3 clicks can make the difference between what I can and can't do. is it necessary? no, but I will always support ideas with the potential to make the site easier for me.

I think this would be nice as part of the lair revamp with tabs.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2018-10-28 12:25:52" ] Not everyone is on PC, and it can be really convenient for people on mobile. [/quote] Fair enough :D I wouldn't mind the feature, in any case - as long as it's ensured that it's hard to click it accidentally.
Sopheroo wrote on 2018-10-28 12:25:52:
Fair enough :D I wouldn't mind the feature, in any case - as long as it's ensured that it's hard to click it accidentally.
Not sure this would actually work? Just like you can't open a stack of gilded chests because the contents is different per chest, exalt rewards vary.
Not sure this would actually work? Just like you can't open a stack of gilded chests because the contents is different per chest, exalt rewards vary.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I’m sick of exalting one or two at a time while my computer loads, and with the amount of dragons exalted for dom, it would really help them out too! Maybe a cap of like 10 dragons per batch with little avatars on the confirmation page, and maybe a total lvl amount too? It might stress the servers a little more but dom battles haven’t crashed the site as bad as, say, some notns have so I’d think it be able to handle it?
Support!
I’m sick of exalting one or two at a time while my computer loads, and with the amount of dragons exalted for dom, it would really help them out too! Maybe a cap of like 10 dragons per batch with little avatars on the confirmation page, and maybe a total lvl amount too? It might stress the servers a little more but dom battles haven’t crashed the site as bad as, say, some notns have so I’d think it be able to handle it?
Support!
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
[quote name="Jussie" date="2018-10-28 19:10:17" ] Not sure this would actually work? Just like you can't open a stack of gilded chests because the contents is different per chest, exalt rewards vary. [/quote] So okay. How about this being non-payout exalting then? Since its like a bond-all on familiars anyway.
Jussie wrote on 2018-10-28 19:10:17:

So okay. How about this being non-payout exalting then? Since its like a bond-all on familiars anyway.
1 2 3 4