Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalt Multiple?
1 2 3 4
Why not? That could be pretty useful, actually.

Mistakes can still happen, which is why you have to double-check before you exalt.
Why not? That could be pretty useful, actually.

Mistakes can still happen, which is why you have to double-check before you exalt.
Yes yes yes!

I looked up your suggestion using forum search, but so far can't find it. Shocked it took this long to be suggested!

Like Red said there's a multitude of ways to prevent accidental exalting. I myself make sure to immediatly put a familiar or clothes on a dragon I wish to keep, and place hatchlings on a separate page from my fodder. A mass exalting feature would be the perfect thing to implement while they're working on their lair overhaul, for once that comes out you could make a fodder tab!

Like.... sorry folks, you have a lot of tools to prevent accidental exalting. Full support!
Yes yes yes!

I looked up your suggestion using forum search, but so far can't find it. Shocked it took this long to be suggested!

Like Red said there's a multitude of ways to prevent accidental exalting. I myself make sure to immediatly put a familiar or clothes on a dragon I wish to keep, and place hatchlings on a separate page from my fodder. A mass exalting feature would be the perfect thing to implement while they're working on their lair overhaul, for once that comes out you could make a fodder tab!

Like.... sorry folks, you have a lot of tools to prevent accidental exalting. Full support!
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
Oh yeah Support. This would be wonderful! not everyone can open a million and a half tabs to exalt one at a time so exaltingt hat way really does take a lot longer for some than others. If someone thinks one at a time is faster then they can do it that way. There are TONS of ways to prevent accidental exalts and we shouldn't be denied something that will make the game better to work with just because someone doesn't take precautions. better exaltation means more game play for those who would use it
Oh yeah Support. This would be wonderful! not everyone can open a million and a half tabs to exalt one at a time so exaltingt hat way really does take a lot longer for some than others. If someone thinks one at a time is faster then they can do it that way. There are TONS of ways to prevent accidental exalts and we shouldn't be denied something that will make the game better to work with just because someone doesn't take precautions. better exaltation means more game play for those who would use it
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
[quote name="Garion" date="2018-10-27 15:47:11" ] not everyone can open a million and a half tabs to exalt one at a time [/quote] An excellent addition! Mobile is a given for having this issue. Also, you'd shutter at the unholy noises my tower makes when I open more than 10 tabs ._.
Garion wrote on 2018-10-27 15:47:11:
not everyone can open a million and a half tabs to exalt one at a time

An excellent addition! Mobile is a given for having this issue. Also, you'd shutter at the unholy noises my tower makes when I open more than 10 tabs ._.
15gb95M.gif
5qSZZX6.gif
This is a great idea that I support.

I hate opening a million tabs to ctrl+w and the repetitive motion clicking between exalt and confirm hurts my hand after a few times anyways...

It's extremely easy to prevent accidental exalts. Just put a fam, any piece of apparel, or skin/accent on them. Very easy. I have never accidentally exalted a dragon so I don't feel like that's a valid excuse. Though I'd be fine with a double confirmation, just another "are you 100% sure?" in addition to the single one per exalt now.
This is a great idea that I support.

I hate opening a million tabs to ctrl+w and the repetitive motion clicking between exalt and confirm hurts my hand after a few times anyways...

It's extremely easy to prevent accidental exalts. Just put a fam, any piece of apparel, or skin/accent on them. Very easy. I have never accidentally exalted a dragon so I don't feel like that's a valid excuse. Though I'd be fine with a double confirmation, just another "are you 100% sure?" in addition to the single one per exalt now.

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
Support.

The first thing that comes to my mind is Pokemon Go. You can select multiple Pokemon and transfer them all at once, but the game will prevent you from selecting the ones you've set as favorites. It makes cleaning your box easier and faster, and I'd like to see something similar here.

It would be handy, and we have plenty of ways to prevent accidental exaltations. Moreover, once we have tabs, we will be able to separate our Premas from Fodder.
Support.

The first thing that comes to my mind is Pokemon Go. You can select multiple Pokemon and transfer them all at once, but the game will prevent you from selecting the ones you've set as favorites. It makes cleaning your box easier and faster, and I'd like to see something similar here.

It would be handy, and we have plenty of ways to prevent accidental exaltations. Moreover, once we have tabs, we will be able to separate our Premas from Fodder.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2018-10-27 12:50:47" ] Not to mention, I sort of shudder to imagine the lag trying to exalt 60 dragons in one go might cause.[/quote] The lag is my biggest concern. Its been a while since I've been involved in a last minute exalt fest during a dom fight (mostly because I've changed timezones and am asleep during rollover) but I remember that it could get quite laggy with many players exalting at time. I fear multiple players doing multiple each at one time would be cause a lot of strain.
Jemadar wrote on 2018-10-27 12:50:47:
Not to mention, I sort of shudder to imagine the lag trying to exalt 60 dragons in one go might cause.
The lag is my biggest concern. Its been a while since I've been involved in a last minute exalt fest during a dom fight (mostly because I've changed timezones and am asleep during rollover) but I remember that it could get quite laggy with many players exalting at time. I fear multiple players doing multiple each at one time would be cause a lot of strain.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2018-10-27 17:50:44" ] [quote name="Jemadar" date="2018-10-27 12:50:47" ] Not to mention, I sort of shudder to imagine the lag trying to exalt 60 dragons in one go might cause.[/quote] The lag is my biggest concern. Its been a while since I've been involved in a last minute exalt fest during a dom fight (mostly because I've changed timezones and am asleep during rollover) but I remember that it could get quite laggy with many players exalting at time. I fear multiple players doing multiple each at one time would be cause a lot of strain. [/quote] We can set a limit of how many you can exalt at once. Like 5-10 each time. So people won't exalt a page of 60 and kills the site. But I feel with some carefully gauged limits this can be helpful. And people who often accident-exalt can turn this off or choose not to use it, as I'm sure even if this is added it won't be the ONLY way to exalt.
DragonSage wrote on 2018-10-27 17:50:44:
Jemadar wrote on 2018-10-27 12:50:47:
Not to mention, I sort of shudder to imagine the lag trying to exalt 60 dragons in one go might cause.
The lag is my biggest concern. Its been a while since I've been involved in a last minute exalt fest during a dom fight (mostly because I've changed timezones and am asleep during rollover) but I remember that it could get quite laggy with many players exalting at time. I fear multiple players doing multiple each at one time would be cause a lot of strain.
We can set a limit of how many you can exalt at once. Like 5-10 each time. So people won't exalt a page of 60 and kills the site. But I feel with some carefully gauged limits this can be helpful. And people who often accident-exalt can turn this off or choose not to use it, as I'm sure even if this is added it won't be the ONLY way to exalt.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
The whole thing with familiars and/or apparel is it only works if you remember to apply it. For older dragons, I am sure there would be familiars or apparel attached, however, I specifically mentioned new hatchlings and/or new dragons, not just any dragons. New dragons will go to the back of your lair, and if you are buying fodder at the same time, and just, in the heat of the moment, forget that you just bought a new perma (or new breeder), it can be really easy to forget.

With the current way of exalting, you have to go to each dragons page, so you have more opportunity to actually notice that you are on the wrong dragons page, but if you are looking for dragons on a page of 60 to exalt, you might not notice that one lone dragon (or pair of dragons) slip in.

While I personally don't exalt, I have exalt fodder to train (I breed the fodder) and sell, and I also have other dragons, some I just bought, and some I am breeding ,some are just bred that I want to keep, all mixed in, and I can sometimes forget I haven't actually put a familiar on them (I usually figure this out when I try to bond with said non-existent familiar) when I just bought/hatched them.

The whole thing with familiars and/or apparel is it only works if you remember to apply it. For older dragons, I am sure there would be familiars or apparel attached, however, I specifically mentioned new hatchlings and/or new dragons, not just any dragons. New dragons will go to the back of your lair, and if you are buying fodder at the same time, and just, in the heat of the moment, forget that you just bought a new perma (or new breeder), it can be really easy to forget.

With the current way of exalting, you have to go to each dragons page, so you have more opportunity to actually notice that you are on the wrong dragons page, but if you are looking for dragons on a page of 60 to exalt, you might not notice that one lone dragon (or pair of dragons) slip in.

While I personally don't exalt, I have exalt fodder to train (I breed the fodder) and sell, and I also have other dragons, some I just bought, and some I am breeding ,some are just bred that I want to keep, all mixed in, and I can sometimes forget I haven't actually put a familiar on them (I usually figure this out when I try to bond with said non-existent familiar) when I just bought/hatched them.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I get you're looking out for people, but denying a feature because "some people may mess up" isn't really a fantastic argument, especially when there's already existing ways to avoid it.

If I'm going to be denied a QoL update simply because some people won't take the extra initiative to see what dragons to exalt or not, then that's nonsense. It's like the constant arguing over unnamed exalts: Why should the rest suffer just because a couple didn't use the tools presented to them?

The only valid argument I've seen is if the site will lag just trying to process it, which is always a good concern. If it turns out the code can't take it then it can be as good as axed.
I get you're looking out for people, but denying a feature because "some people may mess up" isn't really a fantastic argument, especially when there's already existing ways to avoid it.

If I'm going to be denied a QoL update simply because some people won't take the extra initiative to see what dragons to exalt or not, then that's nonsense. It's like the constant arguing over unnamed exalts: Why should the rest suffer just because a couple didn't use the tools presented to them?

The only valid argument I've seen is if the site will lag just trying to process it, which is always a good concern. If it turns out the code can't take it then it can be as good as axed.
15gb95M.gif
5qSZZX6.gif
1 2 3 4