Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Exalt Multiple?
1 2 3 4
I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I couldn't find it.

If there was a way to select multiple dragons on one page of your lair and exalt them at the same time, it would make profit exalting and dominance much faster.

After selecting the dragons and hitting the exalt button, a pop up could ask "Are you sure you want to exalt (list of selected dragons)?" And then they'd all just be exalted.

I can't think of any problems with this, but I've seen this forum in action. Maybe someone will find something?

Support: 9
No support: 3
Neutral: 1
I'm sure this has been suggested before, but I couldn't find it.

If there was a way to select multiple dragons on one page of your lair and exalt them at the same time, it would make profit exalting and dominance much faster.

After selecting the dragons and hitting the exalt button, a pop up could ask "Are you sure you want to exalt (list of selected dragons)?" And then they'd all just be exalted.

I can't think of any problems with this, but I've seen this forum in action. Maybe someone will find something?

Support: 9
No support: 3
Neutral: 1
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
No support as that would need to happen from the lair overview. We get enough accidental exalts with siblings and parents allready. Having only the small lair overview pics to go by is bound to make this into a catastrophe.

Before I can support this I'd need a safeguard that works even on freshly breed dragons (siblings) so that there are no easy mistakes.
No support as that would need to happen from the lair overview. We get enough accidental exalts with siblings and parents allready. Having only the small lair overview pics to go by is bound to make this into a catastrophe.

Before I can support this I'd need a safeguard that works even on freshly breed dragons (siblings) so that there are no easy mistakes.
Sorry, but no support.

I can only imagine the problems now of accidentally exalting dragons (especially since with the lair revamp, we can have as many as 60 dragons per page) when a user forgets the yhave a newly bought/hatched dragon or removed the clothings/familiars from some of theirs to put fresh ones on etc..

Not to mention, I sort of shudder to imagine the lag trying to exalt 60 dragons in one go might cause.
Sorry, but no support.

I can only imagine the problems now of accidentally exalting dragons (especially since with the lair revamp, we can have as many as 60 dragons per page) when a user forgets the yhave a newly bought/hatched dragon or removed the clothings/familiars from some of theirs to put fresh ones on etc..

Not to mention, I sort of shudder to imagine the lag trying to exalt 60 dragons in one go might cause.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Ok so what if there's a double confirmation and a cap of maybe ten dragons?
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
No support. It's a couple of clicks, it takes very little time to do, risks too many accidental exalts and we really don't need confirmation spam... which would reduce the already tiny speed benefit.
No support. It's a couple of clicks, it takes very little time to do, risks too many accidental exalts and we really don't need confirmation spam... which would reduce the already tiny speed benefit.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[quote name="GrimTheReaper" date="2018-10-27 12:57:34" ] Ok so what if there's a double confirmation and a cap of maybe ten dragons? [/quote] Don't get me wrong but how will a double confirmation help a user recognizing a dragon they did not want to exalt but instead the near identical twin one space after? Usually confirmations and especially double confirmations are textbased in a "are you sure?" way. This would do nothing to identify an error - since the action IS wanted but the invissible error is not. Jema also opend up another question: will it be actually faster to exalt at once instead of opening tabs and hitting exalt then ctrl+w?
GrimTheReaper wrote on 2018-10-27 12:57:34:
Don't get me wrong but how will a double confirmation help a user recognizing a dragon they did not want to exalt but instead the near identical twin one space after?

Usually confirmations and especially double confirmations are textbased in a "are you sure?" way. This would do nothing to identify an error - since the action IS wanted but the invissible error is not.

Jema also opend up another question: will it be actually faster to exalt at once instead of opening tabs and hitting exalt then ctrl+w?
[quote name="Ekon" date="2018-10-27 13:04:45" ] [quote name="GrimTheReaper" date="2018-10-27 12:57:34" ] Ok so what if there's a double confirmation and a cap of maybe ten dragons? [/quote] Don't get me wrong but how will a double confirmation help a user recognizing a dragon they did not want to exalt but instead the near identical twin one space after? Usually confirmations and especially double confirmations are textbased in a "are you sure?" way. This would do nothing to identify an error - since the action IS wanted but the invissible error is not. Jema also opend up another question: will it be actually faster to exalt at once instead of opening tabs and hitting exalt then ctrl+w? [/quote] Plus, the confirmation listing would either be by name or by dragon ID. I have multiple unnamed because I am horrible at naming, and the IDs are just a jumble of numbers to me. So, confimation, even with a listing, would do nothing for me, because I wouldn't be able to tell whether this 'unnamed' was the one I wanted or was it 'that unnamed'. IT is the same no matte rthe name, if a user has dragons with the same name, it would be nearly impossible to tell them apart.
Ekon wrote on 2018-10-27 13:04:45:
GrimTheReaper wrote on 2018-10-27 12:57:34:
Don't get me wrong but how will a double confirmation help a user recognizing a dragon they did not want to exalt but instead the near identical twin one space after?

Usually confirmations and especially double confirmations are textbased in a "are you sure?" way. This would do nothing to identify an error - since the action IS wanted but the invissible error is not.

Jema also opend up another question: will it be actually faster to exalt at once instead of opening tabs and hitting exalt then ctrl+w?
Plus, the confirmation listing would either be by name or by dragon ID.

I have multiple unnamed because I am horrible at naming, and the IDs are just a jumble of numbers to me.

So, confimation, even with a listing, would do nothing for me, because I wouldn't be able to tell whether this 'unnamed' was the one I wanted or was it 'that unnamed'.

IT is the same no matte rthe name, if a user has dragons with the same name, it would be nearly impossible to tell them apart.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Yes, I'd love that! Or just an exalt button somewhere not on the dragon page, but in the lair view, because mass-exalting on mobile is a pain. Accidental exalts can be easily prevented by multiple ways, starting with familiars, apparel or skins, or a confirmation pop-up, so I don't view that as a reason not to have this.
Yes, I'd love that! Or just an exalt button somewhere not on the dragon page, but in the lair view, because mass-exalting on mobile is a pain. Accidental exalts can be easily prevented by multiple ways, starting with familiars, apparel or skins, or a confirmation pop-up, so I don't view that as a reason not to have this.
JQQ3Fjt.png
I'd love this so much. Unless we're talking about hatchlings, you can prevent accidental exalts easily. And if you are still worried about it, don't use the feature. It wouldn't remove exalting one at a time, just give people who mass exalt or who are on mobile an easier way of doing something that's really tedious.
I'd love this so much. Unless we're talking about hatchlings, you can prevent accidental exalts easily. And if you are still worried about it, don't use the feature. It wouldn't remove exalting one at a time, just give people who mass exalt or who are on mobile an easier way of doing something that's really tedious.
Quote:
Tabs don't work like that on mobile...
Quote:
Tabs don't work like that on mobile...
1 2 3 4