Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Nails
1 2
I checked to see if this has been suggested. It has been, but it was like years ago. So I'm suggesting it again.

*ahem*

Nail apparel. We need them. It's important.

Especially gold and silver, but also hot pink and cyan and stuff. Maybe rainbow nails.

Thank you for your time.

The end.
I checked to see if this has been suggested. It has been, but it was like years ago. So I'm suggesting it again.

*ahem*

Nail apparel. We need them. It's important.

Especially gold and silver, but also hot pink and cyan and stuff. Maybe rainbow nails.

Thank you for your time.

The end.
So much support!!!!!
So much support!!!!!
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
Just take the glowing clawtips, recolor them, and take off the glow. Done!
Just take the glowing clawtips, recolor them, and take off the glow. Done!
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
Oooh I would love this!! The glowing nails are so fun and it would be great to see other colors without the glow effect!
Oooh I would love this!! The glowing nails are so fun and it would be great to see other colors without the glow effect!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
I always support more colors of nails. I actually use them rather frequently and would love more options. It would be relatively easy to make I would think... but I may be wrong.
I always support more colors of nails. I actually use them rather frequently and would love more options. It would be relatively easy to make I would think... but I may be wrong.
Stuff will one day go here.
Support! Especially for rainbow nails. :D
Support! Especially for rainbow nails. :D
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support! I was just wanting more claw apparel the other day. Or rather, I should say, full claw apparel. The single-claw outfit items are nice, but also I'd love to see full sets of nails on dragons besides what we already have.
Support! I was just wanting more claw apparel the other day. Or rather, I should say, full claw apparel. The single-claw outfit items are nice, but also I'd love to see full sets of nails on dragons besides what we already have.
Ooo gurl I could go for some new nail apparel here too! Got some dark beauties with gold runes and alloy wings but not the makeup and nails to boot? You could now! It'd be so much nicer than just the glowing nails, think of the possibilities!! Support!!
Ooo gurl I could go for some new nail apparel here too! Got some dark beauties with gold runes and alloy wings but not the makeup and nails to boot? You could now! It'd be so much nicer than just the glowing nails, think of the possibilities!! Support!!
fr_icon_icon.png Ashe is back baybey!
--• Creator of Magma Serpents!
--• Half Blind + Autistic.
--• I am a Resident of Ashfall!
--• Only need 18 Familiars!
Support! I'd also love to see a much larger array of the glowing claws, too. Like, why aren't there white and black glowing claws? And various shades of blue, green, yellow, red, purple, and orange?
Support! I'd also love to see a much larger array of the glowing claws, too. Like, why aren't there white and black glowing claws? And various shades of blue, green, yellow, red, purple, and orange?
Massive support! More glowing nails in more colours, and maybe a non glow version! Aww yiss!
Massive support! More glowing nails in more colours, and maybe a non glow version! Aww yiss!
1 2