Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New colors] Birch and more
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 113 114
*stares*
*stares*
Waystone1.gif
[quote name="chouki" date="2018-09-11 07:35:46" ] tfw admins said they'd never increase the colorwheel a second time [/quote] I remember this, I thought it was reasonable but.. then you get faced with really amazing color ideas like this, and then there are t e a r s
chouki wrote on 2018-09-11 07:35:46:
tfw admins said they'd never increase the colorwheel a second time

I remember this, I thought it was reasonable but.. then you get faced with really amazing color ideas like this, and then there are t e a r s
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
...I need this now
...I need this now
Oh no I want it D:
Oh no I want it D:
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
That's so lovely! Det and the okapi like legs looks amazing. Need to see it in the other genes!
That's so lovely! Det and the okapi like legs looks amazing. Need to see it in the other genes!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
askjgfh it was time for more. I don't like cold colours usually but Glacier gives me dokis
askjgfh it was time for more. I don't like cold colours usually but Glacier gives me dokis
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
what have you done
what have you done
Please don't ping me!
(Unless it's actually important)
gimme
gimme
:D
lol i understand why the wheel is never being expanded again, it's such a huge undertaking... but i'm really sad that i can't have birch/glacier/dragonfruit in my lair ;_;
lol i understand why the wheel is never being expanded again, it's such a huge undertaking... but i'm really sad that i can't have birch/glacier/dragonfruit in my lair ;_;
Mollusc, Cadet, Apricot: ALL MY YES.
Mollusc, Cadet, Apricot: ALL MY YES.
66MHIIb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 113 114